Jerez de la Frontera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• organized tours

by patfarmer Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 9:05 AM

hola, is there a guided tour around jerez de la frontera?

1 Answer Apr 6, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • holiday with kids

by dhritiseth Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 11:15 PM

hi we are travelling with a 10 yr old son and an 8 year old daughter. will they enjoy. we only have half a day

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • 1 day bus pass in jerez de la frontera

by tsantosguam Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 4:50 AM

how much does it cost for a 1 day bus pass in jerez de la frontera

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 2:34 PM
    • Best way this year 2014 to get to Madrid from Jerez?

by amandamassie Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Best way this year 2014 to get to Madrid from Jerez? Bus / train?? And where can I look up the time table and cost? Thanks in Advance

5 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • Menus del dia

by johnnymac398 Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

anyone know the best place in Jerez for a good value lunch? or does everyone do tapas?

1 Answer Sep 6, 2013 at 2:52 AM
    • Harvesting festival

by Lennaert Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 7:59 AM

We are in Sevilla from friday 13 september untill saturday evening 14 september. We would like to enjoy the harvesting festival in jerez or somewhere close. We are with 30 people. What are the activities in that weekend? Should we buy tickets?Thanks for your help

1 Answer Jul 26, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    • Bus services

by joe.ferreira Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Will there be a bus service from Jerez town to Jerez circuit during the F1 test 5-8 February 2013?

1 Answer Jan 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM
    • Taxi Fare

by travelie Online Now Aug 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Any ideas please on the cost of a taxi from airport to city centre as the fights I can take arrive after train and bus departures. Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM
    • La Taberna Flamenco

by fruitfulj Online Now Mar 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Will be attending a Flamenco show at Taberna Flamenco this week. I do not speak fluent Spanish. Will there be any communication issues for English speaking customers at this establishment?

1 Answer Mar 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    • visiting the riding school in El Rocio

by rosytravel Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM

please could you advise if we can arrive by midday (to see the Riding School show)in El Rocio from Nerja where we will be staying?
      how long will this trip take realistically?
      Rosemary

1 Answer Feb 14, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    • Walking around Jerez

by nudgerbrown Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Hi we are visiting Jerez early May before the Feria and wondered if there was any good walking around this area within easy reach.
      If not how easy would it be to get to the Grazalema region.
      Many thanks
      Nick

6 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    • Any English-speaking bodegas opening on new year's eve?

by micmik Online Now Nov 23, 2011 at 6:03 AM

Will be staying overnight at Jerez.. Wondering if there are any bodegas which will entertains English speaking visitors for a tour around their bodegas.. On new years eve day.

2 Answers Nov 24, 2011 at 12:44 AM
    • romantic place in Jerez

by mlasik Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Hello,

Wondering whether anyone can give me some tips in terms of a romantic location either in Jerez itself or nearby (proposal type material I mean)? Any suggestions very much welcome.

thanks
      M

3 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • Hotels close to the bars & restaurants

by yorkshiresquiggs Online Now May 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hi there peeps, have just joined the forum today so 'hola'
      In August my husband and I are going to a special party in Marbella and we want to spend an evening in Jerez.We shall leave early in the morning so we arrive by noon, have lunch then spend an afternoon doing a Bodega etc and in the evening we want to browse as many good Tapas bars as possible and then end up in a flamenco tavera of some discription. The following day we want a leisurely drive back stopping along the way at a nice 'venta' for a late lunch.
      Sounds a lot to do I know but we need advice on where is the best place to stay close to all the action,we are looking at the Hotel Jalandos??, a suggestion of good tapas bars, also a good flamenco place but we dont want it too formal and does anyone know of a good venta on the return journey which will be the long route,not motorway,phew!! A lot of questions I know but does anyone have the answers?
      Depending on this trip is vital cos I want to spend a week in October doing a more relaxed version of all of the above with my husband.Cheers and I cant wait for your replies. Adios, hasta lluego xx

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM
    • Parking free at Jerez de la Frontera

by joanamopa Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Hi!

We will visit Jerez in August so we suppose it will be very difficult to park in the center. We know there are several payment parkings but as we are going to stop there several days it will be useful to know which areas are easiest to park free.

Could anybody inform us about which areas of the city are better to park free? We do not mind if there are a bit far from the center because we know it will be impossible to park at the centre in August.

Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 4, 2011 at 1:52 AM
    • Jerez Cadiz

by natansz Online Now Feb 19, 2011 at 6:17 AM

What is the best way to travel from Jerez to Cadiz by public transportation?

We will be staying four days in Jerez. What to do?
      We want to do one day trip to Cadiz. What to do?

Thanks.
      Natan

8 Answers Feb 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM
    • smeans2's Profile Photo

Flamenco--not in tablaos?

by smeans2 Online Now Nov 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I recently attended a flamenco show at the Casa de la Memoria in Sevilla. I prefer this sort of presentation to that of a tablao with drinks and/or food. Is there anything comparable in Jerez?

• motoGP

by laslumas Online Now Apr 13, 2010 at 3:40 AM

there are specially motorbuses starting from cádiz or jerez to circuit jerez on gp weekend ? where? thanks

• unaS's Profile Photo

More than 1 question :)

by unaS Online Now Aug 3, 2009 at 6:26 AM

I will be in Jerez de la Frontera for 3 - 4 days.

1. Just how big is Jerez de la Frontera? One tip recommends using the local tourist bus. I will want to visit the Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Equestrian school among others. Is the tourist bus really necessary? Is there public transportation (bus) that would be preferable? Is it walkable?

2. Have read here in the forum that breakfast might be difficult to come by...are there plenty of small grocery stores where one can buy bread and cheese for instance to have for breakfast?

10 Answers Aug 5, 2009 at 3:32 AM
    • trains in jerez

by dhlease Online Now Nov 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM

i want to get a train from Jerez to Malaga can anyone help me with a time table

3 Answers Dec 13, 2008 at 9:09 AM
    • parking at Real Escuela Andaluza de Arte Ecuestre

by redtag62 Online Now Aug 3, 2008 at 1:33 PM

We will be driving into Jerez the morning of the horse exhibition.
      Is there parking near the location?

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 1:00 AM
    • real escuela horse riding establishment

by froesjel Online Now Jun 3, 2008 at 8:39 AM

Hello again,

can annyone tell us if it's easy to get a taxi from Jerez de la Frontera station to the horse riding establishment? And how much time it will take to get from the station to the riding establishment (by taxi)?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM
    • Hi looking for tips for accoadation in Jerez for 1 week in August

by sevvy1 Online Now May 8, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Hi I have been to Cadiz once with my wife and 3 kids 4 years back, thought it was a wonderful place. As Ryanair fly into Jerez I was thinking of staying in Jerez for a week. Q Is the beach in Jerez as nice as Cadiz and also the city itself. We will have 3 kids from 5-7 years with us.They adore going to the beach. Also How much would we have to pay for a weeks stay in a decent hotel. We want to be close to city and beach. Any information on renting an apartment for a week instead of going to a hotel, price etc appricated thanks Sevvy , all tips welcome

2 Answers May 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM
    • Moving to Jerez de la Frontera

by babydoll_lyd Online Now Mar 26, 2008 at 11:44 AM

I have just accepted a job in Jerez de la Frontera in a school but I'm not too sure if I want to live in the town of Jerez, as I don't want to run into my students on my days off. How far is it from Jerez to Cadiz? Could I travel by bus every weekday morning?
      Are there any other nice towns close to Jerez that would be nice to live? Also how much should I expect to pay for an apartment? I will be working in the school for at least 1 year so it would be a long term rental.
      Any other advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

5 Answers Mar 27, 2008 at 5:51 AM
    • Real Escuela

by froesjel Online Now Feb 14, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Hello,
      we'll stay in Sevilla from 16 untill 24th of June. On the 19th we're going to Jerez to see the Analusian Horse show. We've allready purchased our tickets but I'm not sure if these tickets are only for the show or if they also allow us to visit the stables etc.
      Can anyone tell us the fare for a taxi from Jerez station to the Real Escuela?
      We'd also like to go and see the Gonzales Byass bodega (to see the mice). Can we do both in one day (how long does the bodega-tour takes?)and can we go from the Real Escuela to the bodega on foot?
      And again, what would be the fare for a taxi from bodega Gonzales Byass to the Jerez station?
      Thanks a lot

1 Answer Feb 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM
    • Vegan friendly restaurants and tapas bars.

by Karenmr Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 5:04 AM

Hi we will be staying in Jerez at the end of August for a week at Villa Jerez.
      My husband and I are travelling with our teenage boys and my elderly parents. My younger son and I are vegetarian/vegan, I don't expect to have a problem at the hotel but we would like to try the local bars and restaurants,can you recommend any that would possibly be prepared to adapt items on their menu to accommodate us? Fortunately my husband's family are from Gibraltar and his Spanish is quite good. Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 3, 2007 at 7:52 PM
    • Jivegirl's Profile Photo

Hop On Hop Off Tourist Bus

by Jivegirl Online Now May 16, 2007 at 3:28 AM

Hi
      staying in Jerez with our 6 yer old son in June and thought the tourist bus would be a good idea. However cant seem to track it down.
      Is it still running and does anyone know the web address.
      Thanks

1 Answer May 16, 2007 at 2:38 PM
    • mkvalya's Profile Photo

how long is the tour in Tio Pepe Bodega?

by mkvalya Online Now Mar 31, 2007 at 1:18 PM

1 hour or more?
      thanks..... gracias!

5 Answers Apr 8, 2007 at 9:29 AM
    • mkvalya's Profile Photo

Bodegas sherry and wines

by mkvalya Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 1:07 PM

before 5 min ago i knew only Tio Pepe, bur hen i've found the full list of Bodegas in Jerez...

can you tell me which is the best to visit to see the old barrels and which is possibly the LESS touristic?

gracias

6 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 5:09 AM
    • Jerez to Rota

by AAKatona Online Now Nov 25, 2006 at 11:01 AM

What transportation is available between Jerez airport and Rota?

1 Answer Nov 25, 2006 at 1:38 PM