Jerez de la Frontera Travel Answers

change location

Hotels close to the bars & restaurants

by yorkshiresquiggs Online Now May 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hi there peeps, have just joined the forum today so 'hola'
In August my husband and I are going to a special party in Marbella and we want to spend an evening in Jerez.We shall leave early in the morning so we arrive by noon, have lunch then spend an afternoon doing a Bodega etc and in the evening we want to browse as many good Tapas bars as possible and then end up in a flamenco tavera of some discription. The following day we want a leisurely drive back stopping along the way at a nice 'venta' for a late lunch.
Sounds a lot to do I know but we need advice on where is the best place to stay close to all the action,we are looking at the Hotel Jalandos??, a suggestion of good tapas bars, also a good flamenco place but we dont want it too formal and does anyone know of a good venta on the return journey which will be the long route,not motorway,phew!! A lot of questions I know but does anyone have the answers?
Depending on this trip is vital cos I want to spend a week in October doing a more relaxed version of all of the above with my husband.Cheers and I cant wait for your replies. Adios, hasta lluego xx

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • johnincornwall's Profile Photo

Re: Hotels close to the bars & restaurants

by johnincornwall Online Now May 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Why Jerez? I've only driven through it, but I've seen other comments which suggest you may be a little disappointed, amongst all the wonderful places to visit in Andalucia. Still, good luck, sorry I cant help you more.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Jerez de la Frontera