Be the First to Answer

• Airport to Dizzy Daisy Hostel

Wroclaw Aug 14, 2014 at 4:24 AM

How do I get from the airport to Dizzy Daisy Hostel
      thanks

more
    • Wroclaw to Bydgoszcz by train

Wroclaw Jul 23, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Is it possible to go from Wroclaw to Bydgoszcz by train ???
      What 's involved ???
      Can I save money by booking in advance ??
      I will probably be travelling on a Sunday. Does this affect anything ???
      thanks

more
    • Kathrin_E's Profile Photo

Transfer from Wroclaw airport into the city

Wroclaw Jul 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Next Saturday I am arriving at Wroclaw airport and have to get myself plus a big heavy suitcase into the city, precisely: to the student dorms in Plac Grunwaldski. (This is for a four week language class at the university.)

We got some basic information from the school concerning bus/tram connections but they sound complicated, especially with luggage.
      Which would be the best connection to take? Arrival time is 2 p.m. on Sat Aug 2.
      What tickets would I need and where to obtain them at the airport?
      Is it true that I need an additional ticket for my luggage?

How about taxis? They say taxis at the airport are expensive and they gave us a telephone number to call for cheaper taxis, but I do not yet feel confident about making a phone call in Polish!!! After the class that will be different but not before!
      How much will a regular taxi, i.e. one that I grab at the taxi ranks at the airport, cost from the airport to Plac Grunwaldski?

Do I assume correctly that there are ATMs at the airport?

Apologies if I sound silly but the worst stage of travel fever has kicked in and I am currently a bit hysteric... so I'd be grateful for advice.
      Kind encouraging words are also welcome;-)

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Things to do in Wroclaw

Wroclaw Aug 19, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Hi, I'm going to "throw this out" as a question. I have 2 full days in Wroclaw (October 3-4). I would like to visit Zagan to see the POW camp on one day and take a relaxed walking tour of the city (the other day). I have been looking at tours, but I would like to hear what you would suggest for a 2 day "tour" of the Wroclaw area. Thanks.
      Jeff

more

Near Jelenia Gora