change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Jeju-do Travel Answer Locations

• Jeju Island inquiries

Jeju-do Jul 20, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Is there a direct way to travel from Jeonju to Jeju? And what are the common modes of transportation within Jeju island during the day tours?

• shore tour from cruise ship

Jeju-do Jul 6, 2014 at 2:27 PM

any tips on shore tour from cruise ship arriving oct. 2014 for +4 hrs.?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 2:08 AM
    • Travel to ICC Jeju

Jeju-do Jun 14, 2014 at 3:57 AM

i want to visit jeju for CEPSI show to be held in october and my hotel is 5 kms away from ICC. what is cheapest mode of transport i can get on that island.

• Currency exchange

Jeju (city) Jun 10, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Hello everybody, I wonder if we can get a good exchange rate of currency in Jeju? Thanks

• Cruise port location,Jeju

Jeju-do Apr 16, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Where do the cruise ships dock?is the cruiseport far from town ,and important tourist sites

2 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM
    • 4 days trip to Jejue Island

Jeju (city) Apr 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
      Thank You

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM
    • The price and location of jeju jet boat ride

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Hi:

Does anyone know where in jeju can i find the jet boat ride? And whats the cost of it.

Thank you

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 1:59 AM
    • Taking my car from wando to jeju and back??

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi:-

I wanted to know about some online sites that may do a ferry reservation from wando to jeju for me and I wanna take my car along..

anyone might help??

Regards
      Bilal

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 2:20 AM
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Flight Ticket

Jeju (city) Mar 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I am travelling from Busan to Jeju then from Jeju to Seoul, will travel back to Busan by train from Seoul. I try to buy the ticket online (Jeju Air) one way but don't know how to do it. Can anyone advice?

Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Stay in Jeju

Jeju-do Mar 21, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Anyone know about Basan Olleh Pension? Is it convenient? I have booked but not pay yet.

Thank you.

• im planning a trip to Jeju island

Jeju-do Mar 18, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Im planning on taking a trip to Juju Island and im currently stationed in Pyeongtaek and I was wondering what the average cost would be for transportation, a hotel for a week, and a lot of the activities that are there?

• ConstanceK's Profile Photo

Car rental

Jeju (city) Mar 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Any one know how to book a car with driver in jeju island? How much for one day?

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Flight Enquiry

Jeju-do Mar 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hi..We are in a group of 6. Our Flight will arrive at Busan and we plan to take flight from Busan to Jeju immediately once we touch down and from Jeju to Seoul then take KTX from Seoul back to Busan for last 2 days stay before back to my home country.

Is it ok? Or better to take flight back to Busan?

Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • 4 hours in Jeju

Jeju (city) Mar 7, 2014 at 7:13 AM

I have a group of elderly (nonwalkers) visiting Cheju Island for 4 hours in minivan...they are coming off a ship Volendam... can you suggest where to go within 4 hours? they like to see high end shops, see some seaside and have coffee and snacks at a nice scenic hotel... can they go south at all in this short time frame? Not museum type...

• Bagdad Cafe email address

Jeju-do Mar 6, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Can anyone provide me the email address of Bagdad Cafe? Thanks so much

2 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 2:49 AM

interest place quiry

Jeju-do Mar 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Do anyone know where is the biggest post stand located in Korea? Thanks.

need advice

Jeju (city) Mar 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM

We r in a group of 6. Will be going to korea on end of oct2014 for 10days. We plan to go jeju island right after touch down at busan on the same day. Any recommendation on budget stay? All adults. We will overnight 2days there. Is renting a van w driver will be costs saving n time saving or take local bus better? Thanks..

2 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM
    • Halal restaurants

Jeju-do Feb 25, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Where can i get halal foods in Jeju?

• best area to stay at?

Jeju-do Feb 25, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Where would be the best area to stay at? Seogwipo or Jeju city?

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 7:01 PM
    • Cherry Blossom in Jejudo

Jeju-do Feb 16, 2014 at 8:24 AM

where is the best place to go to see Jeju's cherry Blossom?

1 Answer Feb 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM
    • Rent a Car with less than 1 year Driving experience

Jeju-do Dec 27, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Hi

My Friends and i are going to jeju-do in April and plan to rent a car to travel around. However one need to have a least 1 year of driving experience to rent a car. I will have only 10 months of driving experience by then. Any ways that i could rent a car in jeju-do without any experience or less than a year of experience needed?

Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 12:14 AM
    • Activities during March 2014

Jeju-do Nov 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Hi,
      I am planning a trip to Jeju in March, most likely getting a taxi to bring us around (heard that it is KRW 180,000 for 9 hours per day). We are a group of 5 and was wondering if there are any activities/places of interest that would not be available during March (water sports, jet boat ride, submarine, light hiking on Mt Halla, etc). Appreciate if anyone can advise me on that.

Also, would a 3D2N trip be enough or should i think of making it a 4D3N trip?
      Here are the places that I would like to cover. Please feel free to suggest any other places of interests/activities that you feel that I should visit! how is Jeju Folk Village Museum and Yongduam? should I include them?

- Teddy Bear Museum
      - Manjanggul Cave
      - Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
      - Gimnyeong Maze Park
      - Submarine ride
      - jet boat ride
      - Women diver show
      - Seonimgyo Bridge
      - Alive museum
      - Hallasan

Thanks in advance!
      Jayme

3 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • JEJU to SEOUL

Jeju-do Sep 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Hi, am planning to travel to jeju next year and am doing a musical course and i have some friends who live in soul...what is the cheapest way to travel is it by BUS,TRAIN or FLIGHT?
      and how much it would cost me for up and down.....pls pls answer to me because am a budget traveller and i really really need this info...pls email me if you can to rickypaul828@gmail.com

2 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    • Clam digging esp. Jackknife

Jeju-do Sep 23, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Anyone know where i can do clam digging? Best if the clams are jackknife clam, where we pour salt into the holes and it pops out (alot in taean but too far)..
      I know at the base of Seongsan Ilchulbong we can dig clams.. but is there jackknife clams?

• Deep sea fishing

Jeju-do Sep 23, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I will be staying 2 nights near Seongsan Ilchulbong and 3 nights in Seogwipo town. Is there any good deep sea fishing we can do that is close to either of them? Those where they bring us out on a boat and everyone get to fish. When we catch any fish, they will cut it up immediately for us to eat as sushimi. Prices should be 20000Won for 2 hours.
      I heard that CHWAGUIDO Island(West) has? But it is kinda far..

• GraceK9's Profile Photo

Horseback riding recommendations

Jeju-do Sep 18, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Hi, Does anyone have any pointers or recommendations for horseback riding in Jeju that treat their animals well? Love horses and just trying to avoid any depressing, sad farms...

• JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Two days in Jeju

Jeju-do Aug 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Im going to stay 2 days in Jeju. What should I visit? Can you recommend me a travel agency there? Thanks

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Hostels in Jeju

Jeju-do Aug 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Im looking for the official site of Jeju Vision guest house. Cant find it in google. Please help!! I need their email to contact them. Or... Please recommend me a good and cheap hostel there. Thank you!!

3 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    • NhanH2's Profile Photo

Hamdeok Beach

Jeju-do Aug 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM

What is the best time to visit Hamdeok Beach ?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    • Seoul to Jeju Island on cruise

Jeju-do Aug 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Is there any cruise from Seoul to Jeju Island? If yes, may I knw the duration and how much it cost?

1 Answer Aug 21, 2013 at 2:26 AM