We will be in Seoul in September for 3 days'stay then we will proceed to Jeju island. Can we(foreigners) buy the korea budget airline (e.g. Asiana Airlines, Eastar Jet, Jeju Air, Jin Air) tickets online from Seoul to Jeju Island beforehand or purchase them only when we arrive Seoul.
hi, my name is Dyana, I've plan to visit Jeju and Seoul next July.
Please help me to answer this:
1. I'll arrive at Incheon airport on 8.30AM, and then I'll go to Gimpo airport for my flight to Jeju. There are 2 flights Jeju air on 12.20PM and Eastar Jet on 1.35PM. What do u think guys? If I buy Jeju air ticket, do u think I can catch it? I'm afraid that the immigration process will take a long time. Please advise. :)
2. I've several places to go at Jeju, such as: Seongsan Ilchulbong, Seopjikoji, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Hyeopjae beach. What's the best route to go there? FYI, I'll stay at Jeju-si, near the airport. and I only have 2 days 1 night there (around 3PM-11AM the next morning). Can u suggest me the best route to all those places?
Thank you so much, I'm looking forward for your reply soon. :)
I will visit JeJu Island on April 26, 2013 from about 2:30PM until 9:30PM with a cruise ship. Rather than use a ship's tour I am interested in seeing a few sights like
Jusangjeolli rock columns, the Manjanggul Lava Tube, etc., - mostly nature type sights. So, I'd like to see these things among others but want to end in downtown JeJu, or closer to the port, around 6 or 7PM where we will eat at a yet-to-be-determined Korean restaurant and drink a little soju. My wife and I love the Korean meals, often eating lunch at Korean restaurants in Atlanta when visiting family there (there is a large Asian population in North-East Atlanta). It would also be great if we could visit an open-air street market. I realize that the time is short but does anyone have any suggestions of how to accomplish this?
Hi, would appreciate if someone can advice me on some questions with driving an ATV in Jeju . I was checking out some websites by Korean tourism board and is interested by the ATV driving on the beaches. The site I saw suggested Sanbada ATV as the ATV rental company. However when I tried accessing their webpage, I realized that it is all in Korean which I do not understand. As such would appreciate if someone can advice me on the following queries:
1. Is a driving license required to drive an ATV in Jeju (preferably with regards to Sanbada ATV)
2. Do we need to make reservation in advance to rent the ATV or can we just walk-in and rent?
3. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend other alternative ATV rentals in Jeju that is good.
I thank you in advance :)
Halo my dad will go to Jeju in the end of August 2010, how the weather there ? and he will stay in Ramada Hotel, Could you suggest the nearest shopping centre from Ramada ? And in the shopping centre are there cosmetics store ? such as Etude House, skinfood, BRTC or lioele ? thankss a bunch
I will be going with my husband to Jeju for 3 nights we are staying near the beach in the north west (near the dragon rock i think!) we will hire a car for the time we are there and wondered where to go in the evenings?
We will be joined by a friend for 2 nights and plan to see most of the island - but as we arrive mid day we wont have time to do much on 1st day - or will we? the tour guides I have looked through all seem to say most places of interest are closed at 6pm ish (we will be there begining of September)so I am not sure where to go in the evenings we will have car so we can get to most places (just need a good map!)
We wll probably go to most of the tourist areas, my friend wondered about going up Mount Halla - does it take long??
Any suggestions welcome including places to eat!
I am looking for the phone number to Bagdad Cafe if someone has a business card with the number or a phone book.
I would greatly appreciate it.
we are looking for good bars, nightlife,shopping and some good sight seeing, anyone know of a good hotel to stay in close to these area? We are leaving on Friday the 15th of september. we are looking for something around100 to120 USD per night, we really don't care what part of the island we stay on.
anyone know of any good hotels to stay in?