change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Jeju (city)

• Currency exchange

by Bincuchi Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Hello everybody, I wonder if we can get a good exchange rate of currency in Jeju? Thanks

• 4 days trip to Jejue Island

by EmaO Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
      Thank You

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Flight Ticket

by TeresaLim Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I am travelling from Busan to Jeju then from Jeju to Seoul, will travel back to Busan by train from Seoul. I try to buy the ticket online (Jeju Air) one way but don't know how to do it. Can anyone advice?

Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2014 at 6:05 AM
    • ConstanceK's Profile Photo

Car rental

by ConstanceK Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Any one know how to book a car with driver in jeju island? How much for one day?

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM
    • 4 hours in Jeju

by evelynting Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 7:13 AM

I have a group of elderly (nonwalkers) visiting Cheju Island for 4 hours in minivan...they are coming off a ship Volendam... can you suggest where to go within 4 hours? they like to see high end shops, see some seaside and have coffee and snacks at a nice scenic hotel... can they go south at all in this short time frame? Not museum type...

• TeresaLim's Profile Photo

need advice

by TeresaLim Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM

We r in a group of 6. Will be going to korea on end of oct2014 for 10days. We plan to go jeju island right after touch down at busan on the same day. Any recommendation on budget stay? All adults. We will overnight 2days there. Is renting a van w driver will be costs saving n time saving or take local bus better? Thanks..

2 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM
    • Chongnv's Profile Photo

foreigners buying korean budget airline tickets online

by Chongnv Online Now May 19, 2013 at 5:46 AM

We will be in Seoul in September for 3 days'stay then we will proceed to Jeju island. Can we(foreigners) buy the korea budget airline (e.g. Asiana Airlines, Eastar Jet, Jeju Air, Jin Air) tickets online from Seoul to Jeju Island beforehand or purchase them only when we arrive Seoul.

3 Answers May 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    • Plan to Jeju

by dee2_dyana Online Now Apr 17, 2013 at 9:55 PM

hi, my name is Dyana, I've plan to visit Jeju and Seoul next July.
      Please help me to answer this:
      1. I'll arrive at Incheon airport on 8.30AM, and then I'll go to Gimpo airport for my flight to Jeju. There are 2 flights Jeju air on 12.20PM and Eastar Jet on 1.35PM. What do u think guys? If I buy Jeju air ticket, do u think I can catch it? I'm afraid that the immigration process will take a long time. Please advise. :)
      2. I've several places to go at Jeju, such as: Seongsan Ilchulbong, Seopjikoji, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Hyeopjae beach. What's the best route to go there? FYI, I'll stay at Jeju-si, near the airport. and I only have 2 days 1 night there (around 3PM-11AM the next morning). Can u suggest me the best route to all those places?
      Thank you so much, I'm looking forward for your reply soon. :)

3 Answers Apr 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    • celem's Profile Photo

Sort JeJu Visit Planning Help Needed

by celem Online Now Mar 30, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I will visit JeJu Island on April 26, 2013 from about 2:30PM until 9:30PM with a cruise ship. Rather than use a ship's tour I am interested in seeing a few sights like
      Jusangjeolli rock columns, the Manjanggul Lava Tube, etc., - mostly nature type sights. So, I'd like to see these things among others but want to end in downtown JeJu, or closer to the port, around 6 or 7PM where we will eat at a yet-to-be-determined Korean restaurant and drink a little soju. My wife and I love the Korean meals, often eating lunch at Korean restaurants in Atlanta when visiting family there (there is a large Asian population in North-East Atlanta). It would also be great if we could visit an open-air street market. I realize that the time is short but does anyone have any suggestions of how to accomplish this?

• ATV in Jeju

by Durielsg1 Online Now Mar 9, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Hi, would appreciate if someone can advice me on some questions with driving an ATV in Jeju . I was checking out some websites by Korean tourism board and is interested by the ATV driving on the beaches. The site I saw suggested Sanbada ATV as the ATV rental company. However when I tried accessing their webpage, I realized that it is all in Korean which I do not understand. As such would appreciate if someone can advice me on the following queries:

1. Is a driving license required to drive an ATV in Jeju (preferably with regards to Sanbada ATV)

2. Do we need to make reservation in advance to rent the ATV or can we just walk-in and rent?

3. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend other alternative ATV rentals in Jeju that is good.

I thank you in advance :)

• Shopping centre in Jeju

by joycekartika Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 4:48 AM

Halo my dad will go to Jeju in the end of August 2010, how the weather there ? and he will stay in Ramada Hotel, Could you suggest the nearest shopping centre from Ramada ? And in the shopping centre are there cosmetics store ? such as Etude House, skinfood, BRTC or lioele ? thankss a bunch

• pkhrjhdh's Profile Photo

Going to Jeju for 3 nights - any suggestions?

by pkhrjhdh Online Now Jul 16, 2009 at 5:34 AM

Hi
      I will be going with my husband to Jeju for 3 nights we are staying near the beach in the north west (near the dragon rock i think!) we will hire a car for the time we are there and wondered where to go in the evenings?

We will be joined by a friend for 2 nights and plan to see most of the island - but as we arrive mid day we wont have time to do much on 1st day - or will we? the tour guides I have looked through all seem to say most places of interest are closed at 6pm ish (we will be there begining of September)so I am not sure where to go in the evenings we will have car so we can get to most places (just need a good map!)

We wll probably go to most of the tourist areas, my friend wondered about going up Mount Halla - does it take long??

Any suggestions welcome including places to eat!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2009 at 5:29 PM
    • looking for phone number to Bagdad Cafe

by JoLeck Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 7:44 AM

I am looking for the phone number to Bagdad Cafe if someone has a business card with the number or a phone book.

I would greatly appreciate it.
      Jodi

4 Answers Jan 4, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    • diva_dee_dee's Profile Photo

where are the bars?

by diva_dee_dee Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 7:29 PM

we are looking for good bars, nightlife,shopping and some good sight seeing, anyone know of a good hotel to stay in close to these area? We are leaving on Friday the 15th of september. we are looking for something around100 to120 USD per night, we really don't care what part of the island we stay on.

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 11, 2006 at 9:49 PM
    • going to je ju in june for 3 days

by claireodette Online Now May 13, 2003 at 8:55 PM

anyone know of any good hotels to stay in?

2 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 8:52 PM