Jazirat Aswan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling alone.

Hurghada Nov 22, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Is anyone going to Hurghada next week for a holiday ladys especially as my friends let me down last minute cant be helped., i still want to go, been to sharm before but not Hurghada....Thanks claire. Staying Jungle aqua park hotel.

more
    • Amwaj Oyoun Resort & Spa

Sharm El Sheikh Dec 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Hi everyone! I will visiting Sharm El Sheikh for the first time in February. Was just wondering if anyone has stayed at this resort and if there was anything to do or see close by like glass bottom boats and camel rides? Is it easy to do day trips if not? Thank you!

more
    • Places to visit in Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 25, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Hi
      I will be travelling to Sharm in December with my husband and child of 4 months for the first time. We will be staying at the Grand plaza hotel. We will be staying for a week.I just wanted to know what are best places to visit in Sharm? We would like to visit all sorts of places like deserts, shopping, parks etc. Is there any restaurants you would recommend for couples? Any other information that will be useful to me please do add.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Shuana

more
    • Is it safe to travel solo?

Egypt Dec 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I am going to spend several weeks travelling solo around country. Is it safe NOW to visit places like Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria?

more
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

How about the Weather middle of December in Sharm El Sheikh ?

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 26, 2014 at 3:53 AM

CIAO !
      With other 3 more Friends we wish to go to Sharm about middle of December,how is generally the weather there,it is possible to Bath and to take some Sun or it will be already too late middle of December ?

more
    • Is it safe to travel to Egypt now?

Egypt Dec 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I would like to know if it is safe for tourists to visit now, after having looked at a lot of web articles with various countries' governments advising their citizens to exercise high caution.

Any pointers on the current situation would be of great help.
      Thank you!

more
    • Female Solo with 6 yr old Daughter in Cairo?

Egypt Nov 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I am considering taking my 6 yr old daughter to Cairo for a few days. I've traveled solo as a female before but not with my daughter to this region of the world. I am fairly certain we'd be ok, but am I correct? I am aware of general safety when traveling, but should I be especially concerned in Cairo?

more
    • Banks and ATM machines

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 27, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We are staying at Iberohotel 11 Mercatto in Sharm el Sheikh could any one tell us if there are ATM's or Banks near there please. Thanks.

more
    • Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt

Egypt Nov 20, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I'm looking for a good reputable travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt. I have been looking and so many seem like cons. Not including entrance fees etc. I was there last March with America Israel tours and it was a huge disappointment. We drove by the pyramids and looked at them through the bus windows. I want a hands on tour. I'm active and in excellent health. Can also field strip an AK47,lol. I'm not afraid of adventure but I'm only going there one more time and want it to be great. Tour company recommendations???

more