Travel Answers
Jammu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sports(preferably adventurous) available in Kashmir.

State of Jammu and Kashmir Apr 13, 2014 at 2:56 AM

What are the sports which one should not miss if he/she visits Kashmir. Also what are the costs of the different sports available?

more
    • royalSangwan's Profile Photo

about leh, india

Leh Apr 17, 2014 at 4:53 AM

what is the texi fare of leh to nubra valley 24 april to 26 april

more
    • royalSangwan's Profile Photo

about leh, india

Leh Apr 17, 2014 at 4:03 AM

full detail of leh to nubra valley

more
    • Travel Partner to Leh

Leh 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning a trip to Leh and Spiti Valley in the month of July or August this year but not sure if it's safe to travel alone. If anyone planning a trip at the same time or would like to share their travel experiences, also could suggest best routes to get to Spiti from Leh. Thanks in advance. You can also reach me on sheetal.mandothiya@gmail.com

more
    • GUIDE ME TO STAY IN PEHLGAM OR NOT

Srinagar Apr 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM

HI, first of all thanks to this very good site . we are planning to come in Srinagar in 28 of june and left on 4th of july with my family . I planned to land in Srinagar on 28 noon , go to hotel and visit to dal lake. On 29 go to gulmarg early morning and come back to Srinagar at night. On 30 explore Srinagar . On 1st of july go to phelgam early morning explore the whole day come back to Srinagar On 2nd of july go to sonmarg come back to Srinagar stay there till 4th of july . I do not want to stay in gulmarg and phelgam at night coz of very expensive hotels . I search on your site that the distance between Srinagar to gulmarg is 45 km and about 1 hr ride and distance between Srinagar to phelgam is 95 km and about 1 hr 45 min ride . SO please suggest me is it possible or not .I have 2 kids one is 13+ and other is 7+.Also tell me the car rent for both places.

more
    • help Needed

Srinagar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:29 PM

can some one provide me the details of a driver working in srinagar or jammu as we are planning to go to kashmir in july along with Amarnath yatra

more
    • URTAPANCHHI's Profile Photo

PALCES TO VISIT FROM SRINAGAR TO SONAMARG

Srinagar Mar 30, 2014 at 1:08 AM

what places can be visited on road journey from srinagar to sonamarg

more
    • ITINERARY FOR FIVE DAY STAY IN LEH

Leh Apr 14, 2014 at 4:03 AM

what would a five day itinerary be like.

more
    • risraw's Profile Photo

looking for a companion!

State of Jammu and Kashmir Apr 12, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Hi,
      I am looking for a companion to travel to Kashmir Valley. I am a lone traveler and would appreciate a friend/companion/traveler/backpacker to accompany..would be leaving Delhi to Kashmir valley on 18th of April.
      So is there anyone traveling on the same week to Pahalgam/Gulmarg/sonmarg and want a sort of companionship,please reply.Hand # 09899345604.

more
    • help needed for jammu n kashmir trip

State of Jammu and Kashmir Mar 24, 2014 at 6:33 AM

im planning j&k in june. pls gimme itnary. i wanna start frm jammu n end jammu. shld i book everything from here before leaving, or come and book thr. pls help

more
    • Honeymoon in Kashmir

State of Jammu and Kashmir Mar 22, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Can someone please advise if it is safe and good to go for honeymoon in Kashmir during mid may? Its been in the news for some wrong reasons, so I don't want to wreck up one of the most memorable moments of life. The other option I am considering is Kerala? Which would be better option during mid may? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Permit for Restricted areas- Nubra valley Ladakh

Leh Mar 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Can these permits be issued by Indian Embassy abroad?

more
    • Liquor Costs in Jammu

by virgofine Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM

How is alcohol priced? Like in Sikkim a full bottle of brandy costs you Rs.120 where as in West Bengal the same brand is Rs 400+

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Vaishnodevi Temple visit

by vpas Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

We would be in Katra in the second week of March. I have the following questions-- 1.How is the weather in 2nd week of March in Katra and on the way to Vaishno devi Temple? 2.What is the approximate Taxi fare from Jammu to Katra? 3.We hope to go onward on foot and horse back, which strip should we do by horse -- before Ardh kuari temple or after? 4.For coming back from temple to Katra by helicopter should we book before hand or can it be done there itself? If we need to book beforehand how to do it? 5.What is the ideal time to start from Katra to go to the temple to avoid the rush and also to have good aarti darshan? Any other points to remember while going to the temple please let me know. Thank you for your time, Seetha

6 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM