Jamestown Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• air to train

Richmond Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 PM

What is the best way to get from the Richmond Airport to the Main Street Amtrak Station, due at the train at 9:30am?

more
    • Richmond, Virginia murals at Bank Of America Center 1111 East Main St.

Richmond Aug 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM

I saw these murals at the Bank Of America Center and would like to find out about them such as the artist, if they have a title and what it represents. It looks like some type of scenic area in the area but I live in Seattle so I am not familiar with this area.

No one in Richmond seems to know anything about them: visitor information, the library, even the Bank Of America Center itself. Any information anyone can provide
      would be appreciated. I found them very fascinating.

Gary

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Jamestown Festival Park

by grandmaR Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 6:47 PM

There are two parks for Jamestown. One is the Historic Jamestowne jointly administered by the NP and The Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities and one is a Virginia State Park called Jamestown Festival Park. The NP has jurisdiction over Jamestown Island, but the location of Jamestown seems to be on the island also.

Shouldn't the National Park have a separate entry?

Should I put the NP tips on Jamestown Island (where there are no tips) or on Jamestown together with the Jamestown Festival Park?