change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• park fee and no of persons in safari car

Mikumi National Park Jun 11, 2015 at 5:45 AM

Hiii
      How much per person for entrance fee? How much fee for safari car and also how many people can travel.

more
    • Zanzibar - Mnemba atoll

Zanzibar Island Jun 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM

I'll be travelling to Zanzibar early September, and want to spend a few days at a beach with easy access to Mnemba Atoll. I also want to be able to swim / snorkel from the beach if possible. I was thinking Matemwe, But can you also get to Mnemba easily from Jambiani, and is that a better beach?

Also, can you do a spice tour from Matemwe or do you end up being taken most of the way back to Stone Town to do it?

more
    • nikhilzm's Profile Photo

is it worth going to Stone Town/SpiceTour?

Zanzibar Island Jun 6, 2015 at 11:55 PM

Hi is it worth going to Stone Town/Spice tour if you only have 3 nights in a all inclusive resort&spa in Nungwi? Or rather just relax? However,i was thinking of doing the The Rock for lunch and seeing the Paje beach because of its green waters - is worth going southwards?

Please advise what is best. Thanks in advance to you all.

more
    • mbuyuni beach village

by reneeq8 Online Now May 26, 2007 at 11:12 PM

I plan a trip to Zanzibar in December. Can you perhaps give me any information on Mbuyuni Beach Village.

Being from Africa, we are used to rural and basic ways, but would like to know more about the place and its settings.

Renee