change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abs87's Profile Photo

Cruise between Jamaica and Cayman

Jamaica Apr 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Hi there does anyone know of a cruise that coneys Jamaica with Cayman? Would be looking to embark in Jamaica and disembark in Cayman, trying to use this as a stopover on my way to Cuba. Any suggestions about Jamaica, Cayman and Cuba welcome for a solo traveller.

• Restaurants in Falmouth

Falmouth Apr 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Which restaurants in Falmouth would you recommend for a great dining experience?

5 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 3:13 PM
    • kalamboukas's Profile Photo

travel in jamaica

Jamaica Mar 26, 2014 at 6:44 AM

the beach in jamaica is good? i am from greece and i think to go there honeymoon.

5 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • Cimone's Profile Photo

Holiday Inn Sunspree

Montego Bay Mar 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM

I am traveling to Montego Bay in April with my 5yr old son. Can he go to Margarittaville? Also neither of us can swim, will that be a problem for many activites?

Delaware mom

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
    • VACATION TIME

Montego Bay Mar 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Going to MB Sept 2014... Anyone else out there going in this month? Fun Fun Fun....

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • Cossedbuns123's Profile Photo

Longboarding Negril

Jamaica Feb 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Are the roads in Negril, Jamaica good enough for longboarding?

1 Answer Feb 24, 2014 at 11:00 PM
    • Patti0252's Profile Photo

Destination wedding

Parish of Portland Feb 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM

My son is marrying a wonderful girl from Portland. My family and some friends will be flying to Jamaica for the wedding. The wedding will be in Portland. Any ideas of where to stay that will not"break the bank" with perhaps a cook and housekeeper?

5 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Best Resorts for young crowd

Montego Bay Feb 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM

A group of young students, ages 19-20 are planning a New Years Eve trip to Jamaica. Any suggestions for resorts that would be best suited. Preferably all inclusive, and on the beach.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • ShawnL's Profile Photo

ocho rios craft market

Ocho Rios Feb 17, 2014 at 1:42 PM

would it be safe to bring my 6 year old

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    • Single in Jamaica

Jamaica Feb 13, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Where is the best place in Jamaica for singles to travel?

3 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 3:50 AM
    • RIU Negril/Singles

Negril Feb 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM

I would like to know if Negril is a good place for singles and is the RIU Negril fun and has a lot of singles? If not, what resort would be good except for Hedonism... (I think I spelled that right lol)

2 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 1:58 AM
    • ArenJo's Profile Photo

Mystik Mountain

Ocho Rios Feb 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I am coming in on a cruise ship but want to spend more than 3 hours there that the tour ship offers. What would be the best way to do this? Do they always have tickets available for people that walk up? Also, I will be meeting up with friends that live in Jamaica. Do Jamaicans get a discount or is there a group discount?

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • How money should I to bring Rui montego bay all inclusive 7day next week?

Montego Bay Feb 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM

How money should I to bring Rui montego bay all inclusive 7day next week?

3 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • dunns river falls safe?

Montego Bay Jan 29, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Is is safe and comfortable to visit off an all inclusive to Dunns River Falls? We have daughters - young and pretty

4 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 11:48 AM
    • best all inclusive, adults only resort in ochos rios?

Jamaica Jan 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM

We need help choosing a resort in ochos rios for our honeymoon, it seems we cannot find one with EVERYTHING we want. We want to see Dunns River falls, snorkle, margaritaville, swim with dolphins, zip line, preferabling not paying any extra money and just getting it all inclusive with the resort. We are looking at the The jewel at Dunns river that has awesome reviews but it appears even simply snorkeling is not included. I know we can get it, but it costs extra. The jewel paradise cove has snorkeling and Dunns river falls included but it is way more expensive :( ?!? Looks liek couples San Souci includes a lot but i dont know if it is really our style.. we want big pools, a grand resort, and newer/modern. Any thoughts???? Of course Sandals Grand Rivera is also an option that incluedes a lot but I hear you are mostly paying for the names and Couples and The Jewels are just as beautiful for less money!! HELP!!!

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM
    • Best for nightlife??? Help..

Ocho Rios Jan 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hey,
      Which is best for night life.. late night bars & clubs? Ochio Rios OR Negril?

4 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    • Superbowl XLVIII

Negril Jan 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Where to go? thanks for your input!

2 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • is negril a safe resort for a young couple with child?

Jamaica Jan 14, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Looking at booking a holiday to negril this may but getting put off by some reviews i'm reading saying its unsafe and unfriendly??!

12 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 3:43 PM
    • SallyC19's Profile Photo

Distance to reach falls

Jamaica Jan 13, 2014 at 7:50 AM

How long does it take to drive from Kingston to Reach Falls?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    • Variety of beers in Negril stores

Negril Jan 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Hello, besides Red Stripe and RS Light, what other beers can we buy at a grocery store or a beer wholesale store near Negril. Thank you so much.

4 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM
    • WBeall's Profile Photo

Things to do

Montego Bay Dec 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

We are leaving on a Cruise and one of the stops is Montego Bay. I am traveling with a fairly large group of 10 and the entire planning process for this stop has been a tad bit hectic. Everyone wants to do different things. So I am now planning a self tour of the main attractions that we all would like to see.
      1) Appleton Estate Rum Tour.
      2) Doctors Beach
      3) Margaritaville
      4) open to any other suggestions.

We have a person in the group that cannot walk alot. 8 adults (18+) and 2 kids.
      The cruise leave this upcoming Sunday (Jan 5) yes I am a procrastinator :)

We are looking for advise on how to get around to these different places, Info, Prices, and suggestions on better things to do.

Thank you in advance!
      Whitney

15 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    • Club Hotel Riu Negril - Dress Code and Christmas

Negril Dec 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM

What is the dress code for Dinner at Riu Negril? Does anyone know if they do anything special for Christmas?

2 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica

Jamaica Dec 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Any one recommend Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica for tours and transportation around the island

2 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 3:58 PM
    • Azul Sensatori/Negril Jamaica

Negril Nov 25, 2013 at 4:46 PM

What is the status of renovations and actual opening of this resort. I was told after call to Karisma that a soft opening will take place on 12/21/13 and the official opening in May 2014.

6 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • Will resorts allow you to have over night guests

Negril Nov 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My girlfriend and I are going to be staying at Couples Negril in February, my question is do the resorts allow you to have a female guest over night with you? My girlfriend and I would like to have a overnight female stay with us, but will they allow it?

6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • atufft's Profile Photo

Can we book as we please in the countryside?

Jamaica Oct 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM

After careful consideration, it appears the rental car is most expedient way to get around the island, and not nearly as dangerous as popular folklore would claim. So, we are mostly booked to stay with friends and family at Negril, but before they all arrive, we want to drive around the island. Can we simply keep a short list of possible hotels, and maybe contact them a day or two in advance. We are going during high season, but maybe the south coast area, and Kingston, have enough open bookings. Any advice?

• First Timers

Ocho Rios Oct 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

My girlfriend and I are going to Ocho Rios in a couple days for 4 nights. We've in our late 20s, never been. Very into outdoor, adventure, etc..not into partying. What are some highly recommended things to do? I always see Dunns River falls come up , or blue hole. We are staying at Rooms ocho rios. Is renting a car recommended? Or what is the best way to get to these attractions? Any info would be appreciated!!

5 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    • atufft's Profile Photo

Car Rental and Getting Around Advice Wanted

Jamaica Oct 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Not interested in warnings about what I can't do . I've heard most of this about Jamaica, and since we are veteran 3rd world travelers used to stepping past such warning signs. I want veteran or local advice ...

We will spent 12 days on the island, last couple days devoted to a nephews wedding on Negril beach. I booked a hotel near the dive spot in Negril. We fly into Montego Bay Airport.

I'm not too interested in hiring a driver, and so I'm considering public transit and rental car options. Can some folks fill me in on details. We spend minutes, not days laying on the beach, so getting around to appreciate Jamaican culture is pretty important . We would want to hire a boatman for snorkel diving, not join a tourist boat, but prefer a small low cost boat, not luxury vessel...

4 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    • NYE 2013/2014

Montego Bay Oct 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

My husband & I will be on vacation 12/28/13-01/03/14 and are wondering where the best spots are for a young couple who just turned 30 to spend the night partying, dancing, & drinking the year away!! We are looking for this vacation to be a lot of fun with lots of music and dancing!!

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    • Buying Veuve Cliquot Champagne in Jamaica???

Montego Bay Oct 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM

We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in Montego Bay we re in a private villa and we want a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne to drink waiting for us when we return from dinner at Margritte's ANY idea where to buy this in Montego Bay?

3 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM