change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mosh929's Profile Photo

Bus from Antigua to Copan Ruinas

Antigua Guatemala Yesterday

Greetings everyone, does anyone have the latest info. on bus options from Antigua to Copan Ruinas..are there any overnight buses as well..please let me know, planning a trip next month!

Thank you so much!

more
    • Driving from Belize City to Lanquin,

Flores Apr 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM

We are driving from Belize City to Lanquin on our way back to Antigua. I am trying to see what time we would get to Lanquin. We only have one day and if we don't have time to see anything, we'll go another route and this will impact our hotel choices, too.
      Thank you.

more

We are driving from Belize City to Lanquin on our way back to Antigua. I am trying to see what time we would get to Lanquin. We only have one day and if we don't have time to see anything, we'll go another route and this will impact our hotel choices, too.
      Thank you.

more

Thank you.

more
    • accommodation in Guatemala

Guatemala Apr 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Now I am on to accommodation in Guatemala, it is our honeymoon, so we don't want to necessary stay at the shared dorms at the youth hostels, but equally we have 5 weeks and cant afford luxurious accommodation every night. Any accommodation where is worth staying? any recent gems that you discovered? we are planning to travel around Guatemala and we love nature and adventures, we love to be off the bitten track as well as in quirky artistic places, we dislike crowds and things over the top! Recommendations would be appreciated.
      We have tried websites but everything seems so expensive, especially when in euros or pounds, is it going to be cheaper to look for accommodation over there? this is something that we would usually do... but would be good to know what sort of prices we need to be prepared for. thank you

more
    • tourist visa

Guatemala Mar 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Pls I need assistance in securing a tourist visq from guatemala, we do not have the embassy in nigeria, I have contacted the embassies close by, they seem to say it will be easier if it can be processed from the home country

more
    • Resort in Guatemala

Guatemala City Mar 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM

How do i buy a resort in Guatemala?

more
    • what is the best way of travelling in guatemala

Guatemala Apr 1, 2014 at 2:58 PM

with my husband we are traveling to Guatemala for 5 weeks. can you please advice what is a good and adventurous but on a budget way of traveling across this beautiful country? we like our independence and seeing less touristy places. is renting a camper van a popular thing to do?

more