Jaisalmer Travel Answers

change location
aleymilano's Profile Photo

jaisalmer

by aleymilano Online Now Oct 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM

i have been in jaisalmer six months ago and i have great time in there. i was stay in hotel killa bhawan. that was a great heritage experience.i had lunch in trio restaurant that was also great. and dinner in MIDTOWN restaurant(amazing view). that was also superb. but why that restaurant not listed in vt????? i just love that place. what the lovely flute music..but still many places are not listed perfactly in vt yet????????

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Gillybob's Profile Photo

Re: jaisalmer

by Gillybob Online Now Oct 22, 2011 at 2:08 AM

In each location, only a few restaurants and hotels are listed. However, this does not mean you cannot review any hotel/restaurant that is NOT listed, you simply select 'not listed' (first option) and continue to write your review and they will appear on your travel pages and, 24 hours later, in the destination guides.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

Re: jaisalmer

by lynnehamman Online Now Oct 22, 2011 at 5:34 AM

As Gillybob has pointed out- here is a great opportunity for you to write up a bit about your visit to Jaisalmer, and make a review for the resturant that you think is good/ and any other things that might be interesting.If you have photos, you can add them too.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines