Jaisalmer Travel Answers

change location

Kuldhara

by Sanjayjain Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM

I visited Kuldhara few days back, and was very curious to know more about Kuldhara and reasons of migeration of people from 84 villages overnight. I have another reason of my curiosity which is that, same story run in our family that our ancestors migerated from Jaiselmer.

I would like to know since you have mentioned the migeration date was Raksh Bandhan day, how did you happen to inferenced that ?

It is co incidental that today is again a Raksh Bandhan, and I happen to visit your blog the same day.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Kuldhara

by leics Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I think you must be writing in response to a VT tip or page about Jaisalmer? Vt is not a blogging site, it is a site where travellers make tips and information pages about places they have visited.

All tips and pages are written by individual VT members. It is unlikely that the member concerned will see your post on the forums and be able to answer your question.

You could write to the member concerned. Go to the tip or page where you saw the migration date and click on the member's name. That will take you to their homepage. Underneath the small picture you will see an 'email me' link. You can use that to ask the question directly.

However, do be aware that some Vt members are not very active. The member's homepage will show you when they last logged in....if this is a long time ago you may not get a response to your email.

Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines