Jaisalmer Travel Answers

change location

accom in jaisalmer

by dantone Online Now Jan 20, 2004 at 12:01 AM

hi everyone i;m looking for accomodation in jaisalmer in march. i'm travelling with my mother, and my wife so we need some degree of comfort- at least some ground floor accom. as my mother is quite old. some idea of prices would be good too. thanks, tony

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • nextlevel3001's Profile Photo

Re: accom in jaisalmer

by nextlevel3001 Online Now Jan 20, 2004 at 5:24 AM

In Jaisalmer I stayed in Hotel Dola Maru. It's not in the center or near the fort, but the main sights are only a couple of minutes away by rikshaw. The hotel room I stayed in at Dola Maru was on the ground floor, as most of the people from my group. Have fun in India ;)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: accom in jaisalmer

by dantone Online Now Jan 26, 2004 at 2:35 AM

thanks for the accom. tip on hotel dola maru. how long ago were you there, and how much was the room? thanks next!

• Re: accom in jaisalmer

by nijwee Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 9:19 AM

Hi I was in Jaisalmer last week!! i stayed at a wonderful place called the Shiahi Guest house which is just outside the fort.. The people are wonderful and veryhelpful....they will take you anywhere you requre in Jailsalmer for no charge!! the rooms are clean and there is a rooftop restaurent which is really cool spot in the night ...to kickback with a cool beer after a hard days sightseeing... room rates range from 250rupees to 450rupees...which is excellent value ask for Apu ....he is a great guy and will helpyou with all your requirements!!! You are more than wellcome to mention my name...which might get you a discount!!! good luck niroj ps do the camel safari...really good fun!!

• PurpleHatBrigade's Profile Photo

RE: accom in jaisalmer

by PurpleHatBrigade Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 3:23 AM

have a look at www.killabhawan.com lovely place, tastefully decorated, built out of 2 havellis which are part of the fort walls. My reading from VT suggests the owners are very friendly. Not sure about ground floor though.

• RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo

RE: accom in jaisalmer

by RAJASTHANBYCAR Online Now Feb 28, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Good Accomadition for budget tourist is Shree Naryan Villas Palace next to Naryan Niwas Palace. The bulding is singal story nice and clean rooms.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines