Jaisalmer Travel Answers

change location

Informatuion On Jaisalmer, India

by Avdhut Online Now Sep 20, 2003 at 2:48 AM

I would like to make a visit to jaisalmer in october, 2nd . PL. can some one advise me a good accomodation and Camel safari tips ...

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • vinayverma's Profile Photo

Re: Informatuion On Jaisalmer, India

by vinayverma Online Now Sep 20, 2003 at 10:06 PM

Jaiselmer has accomodation to suit all budgets. Lower & mid range hotels are inside the fort and I prefer staying there. Its all together a different life inside the fort. There are numerous guest houses inside the fort and the moment you get down from your bus/train/car, touts/agents will flock you, asking to stay in their guest house. Few mid range guest houses are: Hotel pradise & Deepak rest house. A bit on the higher side is Hotel Suraj. For camel safari you can ask the hotel guy to arrange it for you. let me know if you need more info. Cheers Vinay

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • adite's Profile Photo

Re: Informatuion On Jaisalmer, India

by adite Online Now Sep 21, 2003 at 6:14 PM

Hi. There all types of accommodation available at Jaisalmer...from low-price to medium and high-priced hotels...However I would suggest either the Hotel Rawalkot or Hotel Gorbandh Palace. You can check out the following website for details...as for camel safaris, the hotels would be able to organise one for you. Hope this helps. royalrajasthantour.com/hotel...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines