Jaipur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport Transfer Jaipur

by sujitsood Online Now Yesterday

I need a taxi from Jaipur airport to hotel Taj. Which is the best taxi services in Jaipur and what they charge?

more
    • CIty Walking

by SeanMooney Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Is it safe and easy to stroll the city.

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

To do Jaipur?

by roamer61 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am looking at a prospective itinerary that would be Delhi-Agra-a side trip to Bharaptur-Gwalior-Orcha-Varanasi-Delhi.
      Originally, was looking at the Golden triangle first before heading in that direction. Is Jaipur a must do? Some sources on IndiaMike say it can be skipped over.

more
    • Airport Transfer Jaipur

by sujitsood Online Now Yesterday

I need a taxi from Jaipur airport to hotel Taj. Which is the best taxi services in Jaipur and what they charge?

2 Answers Yesterday
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

To do Jaipur?

by roamer61 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am looking at a prospective itinerary that would be Delhi-Agra-a side trip to Bharaptur-Gwalior-Orcha-Varanasi-Delhi.
      Originally, was looking at the Golden triangle first before heading in that direction. Is Jaipur a must do? Some sources on IndiaMike say it can be skipped over.

36 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM
    • CIty Walking

by SeanMooney Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Is it safe and easy to stroll the city.

13 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • Want to know if Shipra Path, Mansarovar in Jaipur a safe place for women to stay?

by v-2renus Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Want to know if Shipra Path, Mansarovar in Jaipur a safe place for women to stay?

3 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • things to see in nahargarh fort

by apoorvakhandelwal Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

what all things that i can see in nahargarh fort except madhvendra bhavan???can i do treking and boating there??

2 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    • Cost of living

by WEJDEN Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Hi,
      I might take an internship in Jaipur, but I was wondernig if 360USD was enoughe to live there??
      What's the cost of living in Jaipur?

11 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • STEP WELL WORLD BIGGEST NEAR JAIPUR ABHANERI ITS LOCATION ?

by Divyaaashish Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 3:33 AM

STEP WELL WORLD BIGGEST NEAR JAIPUR ABHANERI ITS LOCATION ?

3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    • nilanjanbee's Profile Photo

Transportation from Jaipur to Pushkar

by nilanjanbee Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

We are a family of 4, planning to go to Pushkar by road. What to expect? How much time will a bus, if available take? How much time will a taxi take and what would the charges be approximately? Any inputs will be most welcome

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    • nilanjanbee's Profile Photo

Transportation from Jaipur to Pushkar

by nilanjanbee Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM

We are a family of 4, planning to go to Pushkar by road. What to expect? How much time will a bus, if available take? How much time will a taxi take and what would the charges be approximately? Any inputs will be most welcome

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    • maddiii's Profile Photo

vacation

by maddiii Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi i will be go at jaipur after some time,please about me famous place on jaipur also hoetels which stand it...also i know about "bapu bazar" and "jal mahal"...please suggest me right path...

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    • aortser's Profile Photo

Best company tours doing Golden triangle (not private tours)

by aortser Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Hi,

We are 4 friends on their mid-thirties who are planning to do the Golden triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur).

We are looking for a very good company organising this tour, including the transport among the cities so that to show us
      the nice spots on the way.

We are not looking for a private tour, but to be with other people in the group (preferably people of our age, or at least not families).

We heard Trinetra is good but they don't reply to our e-mails.

Is there any company you could recommend us?

Many thanks for the advice.

6 Answers Mar 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    • Delhi to Jaipur

by joanne3110 Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Does anyone know how I go about arranging a train from Delhi to Jaipur. Is this something I can do in advance or only once I am arrived in Delhi?

6 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    • AjayG's Profile Photo

Agra To Jaipur

by AjayG Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 6:18 AM

I will love to know about trains and buses from Agra to Jaipur. Are trains better from Agra to Jaipur more specifically or buses? What's the time difference? What are the timings?

How much is the cost of a ticket for Jaipur from Agra, both train and bus costs separately.

Is there any good cheap accommodation in Jaipur? What all can be done in Jaipur? Are there some places in Rajasthan, which are doable within a few hours from Jaipur, and yet be worth visiting?

12 Answers Jan 22, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • Birthday Ideas in Jaipur

by mdg1001 Online Now Oct 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I'll shall be in Jaipur late Novemeber and would like to arrange a suprise to celebrate her 40th birthday either during the daytime and in the evening. Anybody got unusual trips, transport , excursions or strange places to eat that may not be listed in the guide books. Other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

6 Answers Nov 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    • Jaipur in Late December- 25-30

by veejphoto Online Now Sep 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Hi we're planning on a 5 day visit to Jaipur in late December 2012, and while booking the hotels/resorts we got excited by the pools as we are pool enthusiasts!

We booked the Le Meridian which seems fantastic and has a beautiful pool also. Then it clicked into me to check the tempratures during the winter months for Jaipur and apparently it's max is about 25C and lows are 8c average.

Now that seems a bit cool for pools especially if they are not heated pools, or am I wrong and the pools in Jaipur in the winter months are still comfy?

Choosing the hotel with a beautiful pool was a big part of our selection, now if the pool is not comfy do you think 5 nights in Jaipur with 2 kids (11 & 14) would be too much? If the pool is not available are there other activities and leisure items to take in? we don't like rushing in sight seeing excursions, therefore we were planning the 5 nights to take in the culture and hum of the city. We originally thought lounging at the pool in the afternoons and taking in the attractions in the evenings day by day would be ideal but if the pools are not available or comfy is their an alternative relaxing activity ?

So my questions are:

Is the pool comfy in late December?

If Yes- then that's it 5 nights are rocking !!

If No- then are 5 nights too much for the relaxed stay, especially with little ones with allot of energy to burn.

11 Answers Sep 13, 2012 at 7:40 AM
    • visa...

by ks12 Online Now May 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM

does anyone know how long does it roughly take to get the 'entry' visa for india take? im from ireland?
      cheers

5 Answers May 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    • how safe is Jaipur really?

by ks12 Online Now May 12, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Im about to travel to Jaipur in June for 6months (on my own) for an internship. the trip advice websites are now saying that parts of India should be avoided as there's high risk of attack espically by the Pakistani border. is Jaipur really safe to go as i want to see all the tourist attractions while i'm there and that's what there saying travelers should avoid or be very cautious of? starting to have severe reservations whether or not i want to still go...can anyone give me advice as to how safe it is? should i ignore the advice?
      cheers,
      ker

6 Answers May 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    • cilsley's Profile Photo

Step Well, Abhaneri

by cilsley Online Now Apr 26, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I'm staying in Jaipur for several days and plan to spend one of them getting to Abhaneri and its step well.
      Has anyone done this who's prepared to offer me advise about getting there?
      A taxi would be easy but might lack the (hint of) adventure aspect I so crave!

Many thanks,

Chris

2 Answers Apr 27, 2012 at 5:57 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Is this a sensible plan

by vpas Online Now Apr 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Day 1 -- arrive at Sanganer airport, proceed directly from airport to town of Sanganer to see blue pottery, block printing and handmade paper.( we are just taking a domestic flight and won't be tired) have lunch in Sanganer(any good suggestions for places to have vegetarian lunch there?)
      Then reach hotel in Jaipur and then rest and take a stroll around in the evening.( thought of going directly to Sanganer from airport since it is closer from there)
      Day 2 -- visit jai mahal palace, city palace, janatar mantar after breakfast, then visit Hawa mahal after lunch, take a walking tour in the city in the evening.
      Day 3 -- go shopping in the morning and then proceed to Amber fort and palace. Have lunch there( any suggestions for lunch at Amber?), then stay for the sound and light show at amber. Would it be very tiring to hang around amber for almost 3 to 4 hours?
      Day 4 -- proceed to next destination
      Please let me know if this is a good plan?
      Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Seetha

9 Answers Dec 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Suggestions for a vegetarian home stay in Jaipur

by vpas Online Now Apr 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Am looking for a centrally located homestay that serves vegetarian food only. Are there any organic homestays in Jaipur conveniently located?
      Any suggestions regarding home stays would be appreciated.
      Thank you,

1 Answer May 1, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

How long does it take to reach iskcon temple in Jaipur from airport?

by vpas Online Now Apr 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM

How far is the iskcon temple from the city and the sight seeing places?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

How long does it take to reach iskcon temple in Jaipur from airport?

by vpas Online Now Apr 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM

How far is the iskcon temple from the city and the sight seeing places?

• Taxi from Jaipur to Agra

by ismailksa Online Now Jan 11, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Hello

Im in Jaipur at the moment. Looking for a taxi to Agra for 8 people.Limited budget.
      Can anyone advise???

4 Answers Jan 14, 2012 at 1:35 AM
    • jaipur polo shirt

by ilvie Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 12:44 AM

hello!

we have been to jaipur a few weeks ago and were visiting the city palace. there was a little shop as well where they sold also some jaipur polo team shirts. i don't know if they had different ones, i just remember the one with stripes in green and orange and some other colors. my boyfriend totally fell in love with it but in the end he didn't buy it. so i was wondering if i could organize one in the web for his birthday in september but i couldn't find it :-( could anybody help? please let me know if you are in jaipur and could have a look to this shop ... thank for your efforts!
      regards, ilvie

4 Answers Oct 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM
    • Closing day of Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort

by MHung Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Do anyone know what is the exact closing day of Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort?
      Some websites say it's Friday, but some say Monday (???)

2 Answers Sep 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM
    • Tiger Fort, Amber Fort, and Jal Mahal

by twothecat Online Now May 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM

I was wondering if you could see either the Tiger Fort, or the Amber fort from Man Sagar Lake.

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 5:21 AM
    • Jaipur at night

by twothecat Online Now May 1, 2011 at 5:32 AM

I will be in downtown Jaipur around 1 or 2 in the morning. Can anyone tell me if it's still very busy at that time of the morning? Are there still businesses open? Are there a lot of people still out?

4 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM
    • Delhi-Jaipur-Agra

by hughgriff Online Now Jan 6, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Can anyone suggest an itinerary that takes in Delhi-Jaipur-Agra. So far we have just booked flights in/out of Delhi, 10-22 March; we'd like to see the Elephant Festival in Jaipur (I think this is 19 March). We are adventurous middle-aged couple, with reasonable but not unlimited funds. So, ideas about how to travel, where to stay, etc, would be welcome!

7 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 7:59 AM
    • yamman's Profile Photo

Jaipur

by yamman Online Now Jun 15, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Hi All.
      Well I am back again for some of your great advise, I have decided to take three weeks to do the golden triangle as advised, any way, question is?
      Usual thing, do I need a guide to get about Jaipur staying three nights. Could you recommend on where to stay with a budget £20 £40 a night.

5 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM
    • location of jaipur

by katiafreud Online Now Apr 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Which is the location of Jaipur? How far from WEst Bengal?

7 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM