Jaipur Travel Answers

change location

Distance from Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway station

by shoebpatel Online Now Nov 15, 2006 at 1:07 AM

I am travelling to Ajmer from Jaipur. How much do the taxi people charge for one way fare from Jaipur Airport to Ajmer. Also how far is the Jaipur railway staion from Jaipur Airport as I was thinking of maybe taking a train to Ajmer from Jaipur. How much do the taxi people charge from Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway station. I am taking a flight from Mumbai to Jaipur.

Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Distance from Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway station

by RAJASTHANBYCAR Online Now Nov 16, 2006 at 6:15 AM

Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway Station is about Kms 17 and Jaipur airport to Ajmer by road is Kms 135.The taxi pepole they will charg for both side up and down this is the sestam in all over India.Train and Buses Flyget they will charg for one side.You can find some travel counters on the Airport and give him your travel details.What kind car you need A/C or Non A/C the price depend your choice.On the airport you can find pre paid taxi in fixed price.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo

RE: Distance from Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway station

by RAJASTHANBYCAR Online Now Nov 16, 2006 at 6:15 AM

Jaipur Airport to Jaipur Railway Station is about Kms 17 and Jaipur airport to Ajmer by road is Kms 135.The taxi pepole they will charg for both side up and down this is the sestam in all over India.Train and Buses Flyget they will charg for one side.You can find some travel counters on the Airport and give him your travel details.What kind car you need A/C or Non A/C the price depend your choice.On the airport you can find pre paid taxi in fixed price.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines