Jackson Travel Answers

change location
EdMorgan's Profile Photo

One way Jackson to Cody

by EdMorgan Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 8:53 AM

Hi and greetings from Ireland, My wife and I are arriving in Jackson July 30 2004 and need to fly out of Cody on August 4. I have tried a number of car rental agencies on the internet but have been unable to find one which will allow a pickup in Jackson and dropoff in Cody. Do you know of an agency that allows this? We plan to visit The Tetons and Yellowstone but believe that it is unlikely that public transport, if any, will allow us to see and do what we hope to. Regards, Ed. Morgan

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Lacristina's Profile Photo

Re: One way Jackson to Cody

by Lacristina Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 5:48 PM

Hi and Welcome to the USA! You've picket one of the most beautiful spots in the world! Prepare to be amazed! If you go to www.orbitz.com, and plug in your dates, you'll find two companies, Thrity and Hertz, which allow this, but they charge a lot for the convenience. Hope this helps! Cristina

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • EdMorgan's Profile Photo

Re: Re: One way Jackson to Cody

by EdMorgan Online Now Jun 14, 2004 at 3:14 PM

Hi Cristina, Thanks for your reply. I orginally had a car booked from Boise - Jackson with Alamo after checking with Hertz for Boise - Cody. They were charging800 for the privelege - and that's for a week in total (including full insurance). With your prompting I checked Orbitz -which led me to Hotwire - which led me to Expedia and I can now book Hertz through them Boise - Cody for just over600. That's still a lot but better than walking! Regards, Ed.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines