change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gapiffy's Profile Photo

itinerary ideas south usa

Natchez Dec 11, 2014 at 8:36 PM

we are a family of 6 from australia doing a road trip from LA to new york in late jan /feb.Happy with anyones input into any of it !! we will be going south from frisco texas and onto savannah georgia,then charleston up to washington and new york.We have sixteen nights to fly out of new york and back onto home.thinking 5 nights in new york,3 in washington ,2 in charleston and 2 in savannah.that gives us 4 nights in transit from frisco to savannah.we were thinking new orleans would be cool,but now i am thinking maybe something else for times sake.maybe natchez and montgomery? we enjoy old time stuff,great scenery, charming houses and towns,some deep south experience would be good.How does the trip look to you?are our allocated nights okay or a bit wacky?Thinking we will drop off car at arrival to washington and catch train to new york( or leave it in charleston and catch train to washington?).thanks heaps you guys!!!

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

help again please!

Natchez Dec 11, 2014 at 10:39 PM

we are a family of 6 from australia doing a road trip from LA to new york in late jan /feb.Happy with anyones input into any of it !! we will be going south from frisco texas and onto savannah georgia,then charleston up to washington and new york.We have sixteen nights to fly out of new york and back onto home.thinking 5 nights in new york,3 in washington ,2 in charleston and 2 in savannah.that gives us 4 nights in transit from frisco to savannah.we were thinking new orleans would be cool,but now i am thinking maybe something else for times sake.maybe natchez and montgomery? we enjoy old time stuff,great scenery, charming houses and towns,some deep south experience would be good.How does the trip look to you?are our allocated nights okay or a bit wacky?Thinking we will drop off car at arrival to washington and catch train to new york( or leave it in charleston and catch train to washington?).thanks heaps you guys!!!

more
    • pearl, ms safe place

by nomoreMS Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I am traveling and had to stay in Pearl, MS. I was told it was not the safe by locals. Is Pearl, MS a safe neighborhood for travelers?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 5:08 AM
    • saint bonifaces church

by shelbyfriday Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM

when was saint bonifaces church built

4 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    • Older Restaurant

by Vaughanpar Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I am trying to remember the name of a restaurant that was located on State Street, across from the war memorial building and old capitol.

1 Answer Jun 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    • Bus Schedule

by diansowell Online Now Mar 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I need to know which bus to take which goes from 1616 Terry Road to Court Street

1 Answer Mar 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM
    • Jackson question

by danieltrue Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 10:45 AM

I have heard that jackson is dirty, run down, and poor. is that true?

5 Answers Dec 28, 2006 at 3:53 PM
    • cmooreCA's Profile Photo

10 weeks in Mississippi

by cmooreCA Online Now Apr 1, 2005 at 9:35 PM

Hi There, I am going to be living in Jackson, Mississippi for 10 weeks this summer for an internship. I am going to be down there with a girl from my school. I guess I am looking for any sorts of tips, hints or haunts anyone wants to recommend or warn me about. This is also a long shot but we are looking to secure housing for the 10 weeks and because of the nature of the stay (needing a place that is both furnished and short term lease) the lowest rent we can find is1550/month which I know is a lot for Jackson. I was thinking someone might be able to recommend something a bit more friendly for the student budget.

-c.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2005 at 6:01 PM
    • Hotels in Jackson

by phylval Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 5:17 PM

Ever stayed at the Edison Walthall Hotel? What's it like? Ever been to the St.Patrick's Day Parade (Sweet Potato Queens)? Any tips?

2 Answers Oct 26, 2004 at 9:36 PM