change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• self drive tour of uluru and the olgas

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Mar 23, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Hello
      Is it possible to drive around the base of Uluru ? Like maybe do a mix of drive and walk around the base.

I am planning a 2 to 3 days visit in early july, with my 2 young children (8 and 6) and I find it hard to choose between an organised tour, the uluru express shuttle or just hire a car : I am not sure my kids could do the long walks in the time imparted by most of the organized tours but I would like them to do more than watch the sunset and take a photo !

more
    • 1+1's Profile Photo

Bush Bash - Advice 2 issued 23 July 2006, 15:50 CST

by 1+1 Online Now Jul 22, 2006 at 11:21 PM

6 August 2006 a tentative date as Anne12 is expected about then. So if anyone is in the area around that time come join the meeting. If Anne isn't able to make it on that date, what the heck! We'll have a get together anyway and have another one when she does make it. And we can decide at the time what we want to do. The sky's the limit, provided you've got a Giant Bean seed ;O)

Anne and her entourage is expected to converge on Jabiru from the west on Sunday 6th August, although exact time of full impact on the town is as yet unknown. The effects are expected to last about 5 days, following which things should return to normal, or at least as near to normal as is possible under the circumstances.

5 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 12:23 AM
    • 1+1's Profile Photo

Jabiru Bush Bash

by 1+1 Online Now Jul 8, 2006 at 1:51 AM

Bit late notice but on the weekend of 5 - 6 August 2006 a VT meeting is planned for Jabiru, Northern Territory, Australia.

This is a tentative date as Anne12 is expected about that date. So if anyone is in the area around that time come join the meeting. If Anne isn't able to make it on that date, what the heck! We'll have a get together anyway and have another one when she does make it. And we can decide at the time what we want to do. The sky's the limit, provided you've got a Giant Bean seed ;O)

1 Answer Jul 8, 2006 at 7:45 PM