Iztochni Rodopi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Still busy in september ?

Sunny Beach Aug 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Sunny beach in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?
      Still good for parties holiday ?

more
    • akis3k's Profile Photo

URGENT!! 15 days in Bulgaria - Please advise

Bulgaria Aug 1, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Where to go/stay economically? From whom to rent a car? What to do/see? What to buy? What to eat?

We are arriving at Sofia Airport in the last week of August 2015 with our TWO CHILDREN, 4 YEARS OLD, and would like to rent a car to go around Buglaria, stay at a few (4 or 5) different places for a few days each time in economical hotel apartment accommodation, going out day trips around the area, before moving on to the next place of stay and would be grateful of advice as to:

THE BEST ROUTE TO TAKE AROUND BULGARIA 

and "Where to go/stay economically, from whom to rent a car, where to go, what to buy, what to eat?"

Before we return to the airport to fly back home.

PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as we need to make booking very soon now - we only bought the flight tickets so far.

Thanks a lot!

PS - Would it be good/advisable to cross into Romania too - what to see?

more
    • Where to Find a Dentist

Bulgaria Aug 18, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Would like to know, preferably from Bulgarian residents, whether I should choose to do dental work in Sofia or should I opt for a smaller city like Plovdiv (cheaper)?
      I'm assuming Bulgaria has good, affordable dentistry. Any recommendations?
      Thanks!

more
    • Public transport in Sofia

Sofia Aug 26, 2015 at 3:12 AM

I have booked myself into a hotel which is well out of town (stupid of me I know, I should have checked the map) and have also pre-booked a tour of Plovdiv. This tour will drop me at the Alexander Nevsky cathedral which I understand is a 45 minute walk from my hotel. Will there be taxis available (there are no busses) or should I make other arrangements? I'm quite concerned about this as I'm a lone, elderly female and although I'm trying to learn the language haven't got much further than 'yes, no, please and thankyou'.

more