Izmir Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Question title

Selcuk Jul 18, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hi does anyone know what time the overnight bus goes from selcuk to goreme cappodocia please and how much it costs also what bus company is it with thanks

more
    • Cesme from Kusadasi. HELP!!!

Cesme Jul 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi! MY husband and I will be going to Turkey for the first time and would like to take a day trip to Cesme from Kusadasi. What's the fastest and cheapest way to get there? And what do you recommend seeing there for one day as we would return back to our hotel that evening? We are into historical landmarks but also love the water!!! Is it safe at night? Is there public transportation at night if we decide to stick around the area for dinner?

Thanks!!

Tabu

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

money exchange in Selcuk

Selcuk Jul 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM

we plan to change some euros in TL at Izmir airport and then catching the train to Selcuk for some more.
      1)are there reliable exchange offices in Selcuk?
      2)is there big difference in the exchange rate?

more
    • ramy_elnaggar's Profile Photo

lost from how to go from izmir to marmaris

Izmir Jul 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM

How is the cheapest way to go from izmir airport to marmaris we are 6 persons i can just pay 30 dollar per person

more

Popular Izmir Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Question title

Selcuk Jul 18, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hi does anyone know what time the overnight bus goes from selcuk to goreme cappodocia please and how much it costs also what bus company is it with thanks

1 Answer Jul 20, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • ramy_elnaggar's Profile Photo

lost from how to go from izmir to marmaris

Izmir Jul 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM

How is the cheapest way to go from izmir airport to marmaris we are 6 persons i can just pay 30 dollar per person

8 Answers Jul 19, 2014 at 1:04 AM
    • Cesme from Kusadasi. HELP!!!

Cesme Jul 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi! MY husband and I will be going to Turkey for the first time and would like to take a day trip to Cesme from Kusadasi. What's the fastest and cheapest way to get there? And what do you recommend seeing there for one day as we would return back to our hotel that evening? We are into historical landmarks but also love the water!!! Is it safe at night? Is there public transportation at night if we decide to stick around the area for dinner?

Thanks!!

Tabu

1 Answer Jul 14, 2014 at 1:48 PM

money exchange in Selcuk

Selcuk Jul 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM

we plan to change some euros in TL at Izmir airport and then catching the train to Selcuk for some more.
      1)are there reliable exchange offices in Selcuk?
      2)is there big difference in the exchange rate?

2 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 2:22 PM
    • Best beach hotel alacati

Alacati Jun 2, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Going in september solo to take beginner kitesurf lessons. Looking for best school and most convenient hotel. Was considering Alacati Beach Resort as they have a school on premises ( i think )

1 Answer Jun 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    • julesofvictoria's Profile Photo

Bus from Cesme to Izmir Airport

Cesme May 29, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Is there a bus from Cesme to the Izmir airport??
      I'm taking the 830am ferry on Sat May 31st and have booked a flight to Istanbul at 3pm.

1 Answer May 29, 2014 at 10:32 AM
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

istanbul to izmir round trip

Izmir May 21, 2014 at 3:39 AM

hi we are family and wish coming to izmir and kusadasi on july // may i ask the new price for ticket for over night bus to izmir and from izmir to istanbul? and how to buy ticket ? is there a night train? thank you farzad

6 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    • giorgi19611's Profile Photo

Izmir public transport

Izmir May 20, 2014 at 4:09 AM

How could I get from Izmir Otogar to Yumukoglu Hotel by public trasport

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • Buying carpets in Sirince

Selcuk May 15, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I have been all over Turkey quite a few times but not Sirince. I will go there in September. Is it true that you can get nice carpets at reasonable prices there?

6 Answers May 16, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • Email address for Jimmy's Place

Selcuk May 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Does anyone have contact information? I cannot get a message to send through their website and no email address listed that I can find.

Thanks!

7 Answers May 18, 2014 at 1:01 AM
    • Where to stay with college students?

Ephesus May 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I will be traveling with about 25 graduate business students (ages about 23-24) for a one night to visit Ephesus, etc. Any recommendation on where to stay? I am considering Kusadasi and Selcuck. We will be traveling in January (3rd?). I want to make sure that there will be shops/restaurants nearby for them to visit that evening after our tour. I thought it might be nice to be located near the market in Selcuck but I believe it is only open on Saturday. We will be there on a Friday. Any suggestion would be appreciated! I would love advice on where to stay, any visits we should include, and restaurants that would be interesting for them.

13 Answers May 11, 2014 at 8:33 PM
    • Transportation from Izmir airport to Sigacik and Ephesus

Sigacik Apr 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hello. We are a party of 4 adults traveling to Turkey the end of Sept, 2014. We will fly from IST to the Izmir airport, want to visit Ephesus and stay a few days in Sigacik. We will not be renting a car. How you would suggest we get from the airport to Sigacik and from Sigacik to Ephesus? If we were to hire a private driver, approximately how much would that cost? Thank you so much for your help. Susanne.

5 Answers May 1, 2014 at 1:39 PM

almost a day in selcuk

Selcuk Apr 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM

we plan to arrive in Selcuk at about 18.00 and take the bus to Pamukkale the day after at 16.00.
      the first day is pretty easy, checking in at the hotel and then a dolmus to Sirence.
      the problem is the second day.
      I was thinking to take a dolmus early in the morning so to be back before check out (11.00).
      1)will we have to walk back to same entrance to catch a dolmus back to Selcuk?
      2)what should we do the rest of the day?
      3)should we stay in Selcuk and visit the museum and the basilica?
      4)is taxi the only option for Mary's home?

25 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:02 AM

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • Ephesus with kids

Ephesus Mar 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Hi there, we are travelling to Turkey mid may to early June with our 5 and 2 year sons. It will be our first time. We want to do 5 days in Istanbul and then i had thought about flying to Izmir and doing Ephesus with them for a day or so and then stay around the coast there for the remaining 5 days. Will it be boiling hot then? I am conscious that we don't want the kids out in the baking sun at Ephesus and that we will have a buggy with us for our youngest. I know they will more than likely get bored but if i can mix up Ephesus with beach days then it shouldn't be too painful. Both my husband and I have been to Pompeii and i think it is similarly spectacular. What places/towns along the coast would you recommend that has lovely sandy beaches but is not too built up/touristy/filled with cruises. We won't be travelling as part of a tour and we would hire a car at Izmir to get us around.
      Thanking you for suggestions in advance.

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 2:11 PM
    • catmandu's Profile Photo

Internet access

Izmir Mar 11, 2014 at 9:54 AM

There is a chance we may be relocating to Izmir for a few years, which is very exciting, but I run my own business from home & rely heavily on good fast internet access.

Can anyone let me know what the Internet access / speed is like in the residential areas of Izmir.

Many thanks

5 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 4:09 AM
    • Transportation from Izmir Airport to Cesme

Cesme Feb 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM

What is the best AND cheapest transportation from the Izmir Airport to the center of Cesme?

2 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 2:26 AM
    • how do I travel from selcuk to Pamkkale in March 2014

Selcuk Feb 13, 2014 at 7:44 AM

how do I travel from selcuk to Pamkkale in March 2014

7 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Ephesus Opening hours

Ephesus Jan 26, 2014 at 7:26 AM

what time does Ephesus close?

5 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • nsaexport's Profile Photo

Istanbul to Selcuk by bus independently

Ephesus Jan 23, 2014 at 6:59 AM

How do travel from Istanbul to Ephesus independently?
      What should be my base for night stay - Kusadasi or Selcuk.

10 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Accomodations

Ephesus Jan 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM

We plan to be in Ephesus for 2 nights - 3/13/14 & 3/14/14...can someone recommend a good hotel for a senior couple? Thank you!

3 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • xbbb/\frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge

Ephesus Nov 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I am traveling alone. What's the best tour from Izmir airport to Ephesus & Temple of Artemis & House of Mary and returning to the airport for a flight back to Athens.

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Ephesus with small children

Ephesus Oct 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive, child-friendly tour that would be suitable for small chilren? We are travelling with a 4.5yr-old and a 1-yr-old and will be docking in Izmir, planning to get to Ephesus for the day. Any recommendations?

11 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    • has somebody used www.shoreexcursionsistanbul.com

Ephesus Sep 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I will travel with my business partners in October and would like to do a package tour which includes some old city places and can custom it...when i researched in internet, the website appeared in my many research keywords. Has anyone used their services?
      I saw their reviews are top in TA but still want to know about experiences...

Baker

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    • walking from port i izmir

Izmir Sep 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

we are arriving on a cruise ship in izmir, is it possible to walk from the port into izmir to visit the bazar

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
    • tom.ch's Profile Photo

what is so special about Ephesus ?

Ephesus Sep 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM

My wife wants to make a cruise and we have different choices. One of them is going to Ephesus and I really do not understand what is so special about this old heap of stones ?

20 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    • Only one day in Ephesus. We are arriving Kusadasi port on the 19th September

Ephesus Sep 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

HI; We are arriving in Kusadasi Port on 19 September. We would like to see Ephesus and was wandering if we can do it on our own or will you recommend to take a guided tour? What is the cost for entering all the historical places and public transport? Please give me advice...Thanks monique

13 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    • Bus Travel

Karaburun Sep 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM

What are the buses from Izmir to Karaburun like? Are they small regular buses or large comfortable coaches.

Thanks

Tony

1 Answer Sep 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • First visit to Turkey

Izmir Aug 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM

We are investigating a family holiday to this part of Turkey. We do NOT want overcrowded beaches filled with boozy tourists. Are looking for authentic experienece, heritage, nature, food and relaxing. Any suggestions? How expensive are flights from Istanbul to Izmir? Linde Cape Town

8 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • shopping in karsiyaka turkey

Karsiyaka Aug 26, 2013 at 2:59 AM

can i shop there what kind of stores does it have does it have any malls im looking for womens brand names