change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

more

almost a day in selcuk

Selcuk Apr 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM

we plan to arrive in Selcuk at about 18.00 and take the bus to Pamukkale the day after at 16.00.
      the first day is pretty easy, checking in at the hotel and then a dolmus to Sirence.
      the problem is the second day.
      I was thinking to take a dolmus early in the morning so to be back before check out (11.00).
      1)will we have to walk back to same entrance to catch a dolmus back to Selcuk?
      2)what should we do the rest of the day?
      3)should we stay in Selcuk and visit the museum and the basilica?
      4)is taxi the only option for Mary's home?

more

Popular Izmir Ili Travel Answer Locations

almost a day in selcuk

Selcuk Apr 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM

we plan to arrive in Selcuk at about 18.00 and take the bus to Pamukkale the day after at 16.00.
      the first day is pretty easy, checking in at the hotel and then a dolmus to Sirence.
      the problem is the second day.
      I was thinking to take a dolmus early in the morning so to be back before check out (11.00).
      1)will we have to walk back to same entrance to catch a dolmus back to Selcuk?
      2)what should we do the rest of the day?
      3)should we stay in Selcuk and visit the museum and the basilica?
      4)is taxi the only option for Mary's home?

31 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:02 AM

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • Ephesus with kids

Ephesus Mar 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Hi there, we are travelling to Turkey mid may to early June with our 5 and 2 year sons. It will be our first time. We want to do 5 days in Istanbul and then i had thought about flying to Izmir and doing Ephesus with them for a day or so and then stay around the coast there for the remaining 5 days. Will it be boiling hot then? I am conscious that we don't want the kids out in the baking sun at Ephesus and that we will have a buggy with us for our youngest. I know they will more than likely get bored but if i can mix up Ephesus with beach days then it shouldn't be too painful. Both my husband and I have been to Pompeii and i think it is similarly spectacular. What places/towns along the coast would you recommend that has lovely sandy beaches but is not too built up/touristy/filled with cruises. We won't be travelling as part of a tour and we would hire a car at Izmir to get us around.
      Thanking you for suggestions in advance.

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 2:11 PM
    • catmandu's Profile Photo

Internet access

Izmir Mar 11, 2014 at 9:54 AM

There is a chance we may be relocating to Izmir for a few years, which is very exciting, but I run my own business from home & rely heavily on good fast internet access.

Can anyone let me know what the Internet access / speed is like in the residential areas of Izmir.

Many thanks

5 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • Transportation from Izmir Airport to Cesme

Cesme Feb 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM

What is the best AND cheapest transportation from the Izmir Airport to the center of Cesme?

2 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 2:26 AM
    • how do I travel from selcuk to Pamkkale in March 2014

Selcuk Feb 13, 2014 at 7:44 AM

how do I travel from selcuk to Pamkkale in March 2014

7 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Ephesus Opening hours

Ephesus Jan 26, 2014 at 7:26 AM

what time does Ephesus close?

5 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • nsaexport's Profile Photo

Istanbul to Selcuk by bus independently

Ephesus Jan 23, 2014 at 6:59 AM

How do travel from Istanbul to Ephesus independently?
      What should be my base for night stay - Kusadasi or Selcuk.

10 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Accomodations

Ephesus Jan 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM

We plan to be in Ephesus for 2 nights - 3/13/14 & 3/14/14...can someone recommend a good hotel for a senior couple? Thank you!

3 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • xbbb/\frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge

Ephesus Nov 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I am traveling alone. What's the best tour from Izmir airport to Ephesus & Temple of Artemis & House of Mary and returning to the airport for a flight back to Athens.

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Ephesus with small children

Ephesus Oct 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive, child-friendly tour that would be suitable for small chilren? We are travelling with a 4.5yr-old and a 1-yr-old and will be docking in Izmir, planning to get to Ephesus for the day. Any recommendations?

11 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    • has somebody used www.shoreexcursionsistanbul.com

Ephesus Sep 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I will travel with my business partners in October and would like to do a package tour which includes some old city places and can custom it...when i researched in internet, the website appeared in my many research keywords. Has anyone used their services?
      I saw their reviews are top in TA but still want to know about experiences...

Baker

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    • walking from port i izmir

Izmir Sep 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

we are arriving on a cruise ship in izmir, is it possible to walk from the port into izmir to visit the bazar

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
    • tom.ch's Profile Photo

what is so special about Ephesus ?

Ephesus Sep 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM

My wife wants to make a cruise and we have different choices. One of them is going to Ephesus and I really do not understand what is so special about this old heap of stones ?

20 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    • Only one day in Ephesus. We are arriving Kusadasi port on the 19th September

Ephesus Sep 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

HI; We are arriving in Kusadasi Port on 19 September. We would like to see Ephesus and was wandering if we can do it on our own or will you recommend to take a guided tour? What is the cost for entering all the historical places and public transport? Please give me advice...Thanks monique

13 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    • Bus Travel

Karaburun Sep 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM

What are the buses from Izmir to Karaburun like? Are they small regular buses or large comfortable coaches.

Thanks

Tony

1 Answer Sep 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • First visit to Turkey

Izmir Aug 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM

We are investigating a family holiday to this part of Turkey. We do NOT want overcrowded beaches filled with boozy tourists. Are looking for authentic experienece, heritage, nature, food and relaxing. Any suggestions? How expensive are flights from Istanbul to Izmir? Linde Cape Town

8 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • shopping in karsiyaka turkey

Karsiyaka Aug 26, 2013 at 2:59 AM

can i shop there what kind of stores does it have does it have any malls im looking for womens brand names

• shopping in karsiyaka turkey

Karsiyaka Aug 26, 2013 at 2:52 AM

can we shop there what kind of stores does it have im looking for womens brand names

• Nada_S's Profile Photo

from Özdere to Izmir

Izmir Aug 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM

How could we go from Özdere to Izmir (for sightseeing) ? There should be some connection with bus/ dolmus but i dont find any clear information about it.

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    • archery requests izmir

Izmir Aug 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

am looking for archery clubs in IZMIR
      write to me.
      Yousouf Bayjoo
      President of Mauritian Archery Federation
      ybayjoo@gmail.com

3 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 5:41 AM
    • Taxi Izmir to Bergama

Bergama Aug 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Does anyone know if it's possible to take a taxi from Izmir airport to Bergama and how much it might cost?

2 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM
    • MolL375's Profile Photo

Bus from Izmir to Bodrum and lugguage allowance

Izmir Jun 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I want to take bus from Izmir to Bodrum with 2 luggage and they are around 25kg. I would like to know if buses allow luggage. If so, is it free of charge? Please advise. Thanks!!

4 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • VictoriaP's Profile Photo

see in selcuk

Selcuk May 14, 2013 at 8:28 AM

is there accessible seecoast to and swim everyday?

1 Answer May 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • VictoriaP's Profile Photo

volunteer campus,gsm

Selcuk May 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM

does anyone know something about volunteer campus in selcuk? gsm organisation??

• from Istanbul

Izmir Apr 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM

What to watch for and which way to go and where to stop using a car from Istanbul to Izmir?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    • NerinaW's Profile Photo

program for shows at ephesus amphitheatre

Ephesus Apr 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I will be traveling to Ephesus in May and would like to find a program for any live music shows at the amphitheatre .
      Any information on where to find a program on events would be appreciated.

6 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • Ekol tours

Ephesus Mar 31, 2013 at 6:28 PM

We are using Ekol tour to see sites in Ephesus. They emailed and said they would give us a 50% discount off our tour for 4 people if we give 50% payment up front on our credit card? Is this safe to do???
      Thanks

1 Answer Mar 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
    • where to stay

Izmir Ili Mar 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM

looking for a convenient, budget wise place to stay when arriving late (21:00) at the airport in Izmir and wanting to tour Ephesus first thing in the morning?

3 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • AnthonyC17's Profile Photo

Transport to Santorini from Ephesus

Ephesus Mar 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hi.. Can you recommend me how to get to Santorini from Ephesus?

1 Answer Mar 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM