Travel Answers
Ixelles

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Few hours to spare between Zaventem and Charlerois.

Brussels Apr 15, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I will be dropping a friend at Zaventem (2pm flight) and then another two friends at Charlerois (6pm flight). I don't want the "Charlerois friends" to just wait at the airport for half a day so I want to show them some more of Belgium. I have a problem though with what I can do in this time frame somewhere between those 2 airports.
      For now the best I can think of is Nivelles & Villers-la-Ville.

Any other ideas on where to go would be appreciated. Also some advise on where to spend those few hours if it would be raining.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

more
    • Brussels to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Berlin

Brussels Apr 8, 2015 at 9:59 AM

i am planning to travel from Brussels to Amsterdam and then from Amsterdem to Berlin in the month of Jun. Can somebody tell me about cheapest way to travel please.

more
    • Carlotte's Profile Photo

Is Ixelles safe?

by Carlotte Online Now Nov 13, 2006 at 7:36 AM

We are about to move to brussels, and we found this nice appartment in Ixelles, rue Cans, near the Chaussée d'Ixelles ... turns out it's a terribly unsafe area to live, especially with a child.

Can someone who know Brussels tell me if the whole Ixelles area is to be avoided, and in which area we could find a 2 bedrooms furnished appartment for less than 1000 EUR a month?

Thank you very much.
      Carlotte

2 Answers Nov 13, 2006 at 1:13 PM