Ivano-Frankivs'ka Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv 6 hours ago

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more

Popular Ivano-Frankivs'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Train Station

Ivano-Frankivs'ka Oblast' May 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I'm planning to go to Ivano-Frankivsk from Kyiv by train. Can you please tell me the name of the nearest train station from the airport? How to get there? Is it necessary to book train ticket form Kyiv-Ivano Frankivsk in advance?

7 Answers May 23, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    • How to get to Kolomeyia

Ivano-Frankivs'k Jun 8, 2011 at 9:03 AM

How can I get to Kolomeyia from Ivano Frankivks? What other one day trips are available close to Ivano Frankivsk? Thanks you, Lesha

2 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM
    • How to visit hutsul

Yaremcha Jan 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Hello, is the Hutsul villages near to yaremcha?
      How far is it to Kryvopole and krasnyk?
      or maybe it is easier to hutsul from Kosmach?
      We like to stay, in village with people.
      Thank You.

5 Answers Feb 5, 2008 at 4:48 AM
    • Airport?

Kolomyya Jan 3, 2007 at 1:28 AM

What is the nearest airport to Kolomyya and how long did it take you to get from the airport to Kolomyya?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2007 at 1:28 AM