change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Outbound tours from Helsinki

Helsinki Apr 14, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Hi

I have 10days in Helsinki and like to do a outbound tour to the Baltic states or Russia

Pl advise any local agents doing that

Thks

more
    • Train from Helsinki Airport to Kouvola? how to get it?

Kouvola Mar 22, 2015 at 12:22 PM

any idea how to book and board train/s from Helsinki Airport to Kouvola?

more
    • Where to stop between Helsinki and Oulu.

Finland Apr 7, 2015 at 8:27 AM

I am considering driving from Helsinki to Oulu. Since it is an eight hour drive I would like to stop somewhere around half way there. Does anyone have a suggestion where that might be ? We enjoy the outdoors walking and particularly local cuisine.

more
    • GCoop's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Åland Mar 20, 2015 at 7:43 PM

I am traveling to Aland during the first week in April and I am looking for a place to stay for three nights. The type of accommodation doesn't really matter, although a 5 star hotel is not for me. I am having somewhat of a hard time on Trip Advisor when I type those dates in, and Air BnB seems a little expensive. Is that time of year normally busy in Mariehamn? Will there be any issue showing up and just looking for a place to stay?

Thank you!

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

SILJA Cruise to Stockholm

Helsinki Mar 20, 2015 at 11:36 PM

We are 10 people (6 Adults and 4 Children)

We would like to book 2 Family Cabins from Helsinki to Stockholm.

1 Child may have to drop out due to some examination (schedule not yet known to us).

How will this booking of the family Cabin work in this case? Min. 5 people and 2 children required per cabin.

more
    • Amer23's Profile Photo

Activities on november

by Amer23 Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Hi.
      I planning to go saariselka on november.what activities I can do on that time?

7 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 9:25 AM
    • Ivalo and nearby

by ale25ale Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Hi,
      we are staying in Helsinki and would like to go to Lapland. At the beginning we wanted to go to Ivalo and then rent a car till North Capp but at this moment this is impossible due to the high costs that this trip would have.
      So we are thinking about flying till Ivalo and then do something there: are there any bus connection to parks, citys or something nearby?
      If we don't rent a car how can we move above there?
      And do you think that the last week end of august will be good to see the northern lights?
      thank you in advance

1 Answer Aug 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM
    • Accomodation in Saariselka (Lapland)

by lmadank Online Now Aug 6, 2008 at 8:42 AM

I am a student who would like to attend a conference in the Saariselkä resort, close to the Ivalo airport.
      Would someone please recommend me low priced accomodation for 1 person between 7 and 11 September 2008 (4 nights) near Saariselkä

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM
    • how to get to ivalo

by peggy121357 Online Now Nov 12, 2006 at 10:57 PM

i would like to know how can i get to ivalo from rovaniemi? i will get there on next year Feb

and also i would like to know how can i get to norway from ivalo?

2 Answers Nov 13, 2006 at 11:27 AM
    • Visitor_from_Germany's Profile Photo

Accomodation near Ivalo

by Visitor_from_Germany Online Now Jan 11, 2005 at 4:30 AM

Has anybody a recommendation for low priced accomodation for 2 persons, march 11 - 16 2005 (5 nights) near Ivalo? Saariselka is also very much appreciated. Is it reasonable to visit the North Cape from Ivalo in a one-day-trip?

2 Answers Jan 11, 2005 at 7:17 AM