Istanbul Travel Answers

change location
hmb10's Profile Photo

Fethyie accommodation

by hmb10 Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Hi to the foum! Any suggestions as to reasonably priced accomm...night prior to start Lycian Way walk? Would prefer room with own facilities+ breakfast. I will checkout booking.com,but would like forum opinions if possible...for daughter and self.Thanks

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo

Re: Fethyie accommodation

by RUMISABUNCU Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

You can search hotel for Fethiye at this web page. Have a nice Holiday to you. If you like to visit Antalya- Kaş you can write to me. tatilbudur.com/yurtici-otell...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by RUMISABUNCU Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

You can search hotel for Fethiye at this web page. Have a nice Holiday to you. If you like to visit Antalya- Kaş you can write to me. tatilbudur.com/yurtici-otell...

1 member found this helpful

• hmb10's Profile Photo

by hmb10 Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 2:44 AM

thankjs RUMISABUNCU....I will check out this site,However I am hoping for infomation Or recomendations from people about where they have spent a night or two.Yes,would also like some accommodation recomendations in Antalya.

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Did you mean Fethiye town?

The first time I was in Fethiye, I stayed at Fethiye guesthouse, very friendly australian receptionist, good breakfast, fronting the marina and few minutes to the main centre. Basic room but clean, here:

Fethiye Guesthouse: "Friendliest place in Fethiye town center." - Fethiye Hotel Tip by June.b

Second time I was in Fethiye town, I stayed at the modern Mara Hotel, near the waterfront and centrum. I like their bathroom in fancy violet lighting. Clean and chic.

Here's some fotos and my review:

Mara Hotel: "Modern comfort at town center." - Fethiye Hotel Tip by June.b

Enjoy!

by RUMISABUNCU Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Authentic accommodation in the castle I would like to recommend to you. They are located city center and closed old harbour . And I would like to recommend you to visit Antalya Museum. I hope see you soon in Antalya tr.hotels.com/de1725097/kale...

• canata's Profile Photo

by canata Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Without knowing your budget or what level of comfort you're seeking, how can one respond?

I wouldn't recommend those guesthouses at the end of the marina, including the Fethiye Guesthouse (unkept, drunken receptionist etc). I stayed near MacDonalds, great location and large, private rooms for 25 TL. Off season, no reservations needed.

For a fancier place, check out the bayfront Boutique Hotel.

If you decide to stay in Ovacik, I found the Greenpeace Hotel to be a jewel.

• Re: Fethyie accommodation

by kaygit Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Unless you and your daughter are walking up the old road from the theatre to Kaya as the start of your Lycian Walk, you will start walking on the track/road from Hisaronu - if so the Sultan Hotel is the most convenient

Walkers often start from Kayakoy and there is a range of accommodation in that village

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines