Istán

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurant in Algeciras

Algeciras Jun 7, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Is there a restaurant with view over Gibraltar to have lunch at? Thinking of stopping there with a small group on the way to Malaga.

Thanks

more
    • Milla01's Profile Photo

Restaurant Recommendations

Fuengirola Jul 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Could anyone recommend any local Restaurants in Fuengirola. i.e where local cusine is serve.

more
    • Tabac shops

Benalmádena Jun 7, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Does anyone know what time the tabac on Antonio Machado opens Monday?.......Do I have to bring a passport,boarding pass or anything to buy 1000 cigs?....Thanx!

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

tour operators

Málaga Jun 30, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Greetings,

We are planning a trip to Torremolinos at the end of October begin November. We are planning on staying in the same hotel for 9 days.

I would like to know if there are private tour operators that do these day trips one day Seville, one day Cordoba, and one day Granada.

more
    • Tangier to Algeciras

Algeciras Yesterday

We are travelling from Tangier to Madrid.

Is Algeciras where the train to Madrid leaves from?
      Do we need to get a ferry to Tarifa then bus to Algeciras to catch the train to Madrid? OR
      Is there a ferry from Tangier straight to Algeciras?

Thank you
      RororD

more
    • Torremolinos

Torremolinos Jun 20, 2015 at 6:35 AM

What's distance between two beaches in torremolinos la carihuela and bajondillo please

more
    • Angelspy's Profile Photo

Taxi Fares

by Angelspy Online Now Aug 12, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Approx how much is a taxi ride from Marbella Bus Station to Zahara de Istan?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 7:26 AM
    • Roads to Istan

by Ryleegirl_ Online Now Mar 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM

We are thinking of renting a villa near Istan for a week. From there we will travel to various places and golf....what are the roads to Istan like to drive? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being ' treacherous', how would you rate them?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM
    • simoncarol

by simoncarol Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 9:45 AM

I have read in local papers that it is St Micheals festival this week. Can you give me some details of what is happening on each day and times so we can come up from the coast and enjoy the festivities. Many thanks Simon

1 Answer Sep 26, 2011 at 11:54 PM