Istambul

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Medjumbe island in December

Mozambique Apr 2, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I am planning a honeymoon to Medjumbe island over December, is the humidty going to be to high to really enjoy the island or will it be bearable? We are coming from SA so are used to the heat.

more

Near Istambul

• Shuttle

by MarildaRosa Online Now May 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I have read shuttles stop running at 10 pm, so I would like to know whether the hotel I have booked could see about transportation from the international airport to the hotel and the cost for doing so, however, I have been trying to send an e-mail to Erboy Hotel, but I can't access it as there are booking sites that control the contact. I would be grateful if I could have some clear information. Thanks

7 Answers May 27, 2012 at 4:04 AM
    • mostaque's Profile Photo

Transit Visa

by mostaque Online Now Oct 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM

I am having difficulties about how to apply for a Tukish transit double entry visa at New York. I got the form downloaded but can't figuire out
      a)how much money order I need to make for the fee
      b) which days and times I need to go to 821 United Nations Plaza to submit the application
      c) which day and time I may get my passport back
      d) what is a an inexpensive backpack tourist hotel around Istambul
      For last few days I called and send emails - no answers.

If you know - please answer - thanks

10 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM
    • help us!!!

by agnyte Online Now Apr 20, 2007 at 8:58 AM

hello, we are 4 students from lithuania and we are going to study in Istambul for autumn semester. could you help us to find a flat to rent?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM