Issy-les-Moulineaux

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Telephone and 3G card in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello mates, i will be in paris from 2nd April, need to check if we can get the local sim card or 3G for mobile phone, and what all docs are needed and what are the charges like...,please help to guide.

How to stay connected with near and dear one when we are in Paris

Deepak

more
    • Luggage storage at Orly Airport

Paris Mar 16, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Is there a place to store luggage for a few days at Orly Airport?

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Mar 17, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi, Please let me know the best option for DIsneyland Paris - for adults what is interesting and the prices. Thanks.

more
    • train to bayeux

Paris Mar 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Do you know on Easter (5 april) can i buy ticket on Paris St.Lazare train station??Is the ticket office is open that time???
      I will go to Bayeux from there!Thanks for your help!!

more
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

Trip to France in June - traveling from CDG to Briare

Paris Mar 24, 2015 at 2:23 PM

In June my wife and I are going on a barge trip in the Loire Valley. We get on the barge in the town of Briare. As I was searching travel directions from our arrival at CDG it seemed a complicated route ( several trains and walking between several stations just to get from CDG to the Paris train station (gare de Paris-Bercy) that would take us to Briare. Would it be worthwhile (time, cost, less chance of getting lost) to get a cab/car transfer from CDG to gare de Paris-Bercy? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Jim and Barbara

more
    • magpie_cram's Profile Photo

30th Birthday

Paris Feb 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hello,

My wife will be celebrating her 30th birthday while we are in Paris (6th Oct).

Any ideas for a romantic/once in a lifetime experience I could organise?

Thanks

more
    • Taxi or Train

Paris Mar 25, 2015 at 1:09 PM

We will be arriving at CDG Airport Paris around 8.15pm on a Saturday night later this year. Our destination is Montmartre, and our accommodation is very close to the Metro. Should we take a cab or use the Metro?

more
    • Aussie_Ray's Profile Photo

Pariscityvision.com

Paris Mar 16, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Okay - trying to figure a trip or two out around Paris which I can do online because I will be jumping between Amiens and Paris thus some early planning required. Looked at prices for Monets Garden and Palace Versailles but thought the cost a bit high although 'Skip the Line' and a few other extras but even the Do it Yourself was 49 Euro. I need to compare with the site Travel Guides but the prices advertised by these guys online around what I should expect?

Thanks to all who respond and I find more on this site each day

more
    • sightseeing in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 4:43 AM

i would like to know how i should divide paris up for sightseeing. north and south of the river or east and west? any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. we will be staying in paris for 3 full days.
      thanks!

more
    • Time to visit Paris

Paris Mar 17, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Good afternoon!

I would like to know, What is the best time to visit Paris?

Thanks!

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

View of Eiffel Tower

Paris Mar 10, 2015 at 11:37 AM

Is the view from Montparnasse Tower or Notre Dame better? Do we have to buy the ticket in advance?

more
    • pharsadi's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport (CDG) to zip 75003 and back to airport (CDG)

Paris Mar 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM

We're planning to take a taxi from CDG to the apartment we're renting in zipcode 75003. I think going from CDG to the apartment is easy because we can queue up at the taxi line at the airport.
      What's the easiest way to book a taxi to go from the apartment back to CDG? Any suggestions on the most affordable taxi service? I found paristaxi1.com while browsing around, but could not find any reviews. Any of you have heard/used them?

FYI, it will be for 2 people, with 2 check-in luggages (medium/large size) and 2 backpacks.

Thank you.

more

Versailles

Paris Mar 10, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Hello - I need to plan my 1 day express trip to Versailles given that I have limited time in Paris.

is it best to go on a Sunday or Monday or it does not make a difference?

Please let me know best way to get to Versailles and what should I do now to plan ahead besides trying to buy the ticket online.

Is it wise to arrive the night before in Versailles and then start first thing in the morning then depart to Paris in the evening? Or does it make no difference heading from Paris in the morning of the day of visit?

Thank you!

more
    • Monmartre, Paris

Paris Mar 13, 2015 at 9:57 PM

We are having a short holiday in Paris and staying in Monmartre. Any ideas about sightseeing, cafes and restaurants- really looking for places where you thought - yes, I really want to go back there! Don't have a lot to spend but looking to have a great time! Thanks in advance. Carol

more
    • DLM3718's Profile Photo

Paris Pass

Paris Mar 23, 2015 at 10:03 AM

I will be in Paris for 4 full days during a month long backpacking trip. I am starting to read up on activities and convenient ways to do things and I came across the ParisPass. It seems like it offers easy travel and admission to a number of tourist museums and attractions. Any opinions or reviews from people who have used it or have chosen against it?

more
    • drinking wine in parks

Paris Mar 1, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Is it acceptable to openly drink wine while picnicking along the Seine or in the public parks?

more

Paris in 3 Days

Paris Mar 7, 2015 at 7:40 AM

I would like to know the best way to see Paris in 3 days. I have got Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Versailles Palace on my list. Please let me know if there are attractions that I should not miss. How best to maximise these 3 days and any recommendation for accommodation please?

Thank you

=)

more
    • Touristic places

Paris Mar 12, 2015 at 7:36 PM

I would like to know what places do you recomment me to visit in Paris?

more
    • School vacation

Paris Mar 22, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Hi everyone,

I am about to visit Paris for the first time during April, and I wonder if it is a problem that my vacation is while school break in France. What effect does spring school vacation has on the city and the travellers (attractions lines and etc.)?

Thank you!

more