Israel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from Kfar Hanokdim to Yatir winery

Arad Apr 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Any chance of getting a bus/ cab from Kfar to Yatir winery. If so, how much may this cost for the cab ride there and back.

more
    • B & B or Zimmer near Moshav Maor

Pardes Hanna Apr 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Would any of you recommend Zimmer Lasadot in Moshav Sde Yitzhak? Are there other B & B or Zimmer near to Moshav Maor?

more
    • shopping in tel aviv israel

Tel Aviv-Yafo 17 hours ago

is there a guess or dkny shop in any tel aviv mall?

more
    • beach fun things to do

Ashdod Apr 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM

is their water sports at the beach?

more
    • horse back riding in netanya

Netanya Mar 31, 2014 at 6:58 AM

where can i do horse riding on the beach in netanya

more
    • where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

Netanya Mar 28, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

more
    • HOW MANY MILES FROM MASADA TO EILAT

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM

how many miles between Masada and Eilat

more
    • Eilat to Petra

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM

My husband and I are visiting Eilat in May, and we're considering a day trip to Petra.
      I've looked into tours, but I'm wondering how easy it is to do on our own.
      Is there anyone who has done it recently and can tell me how much it would be to take a taxi? Also, any other tips you have regarding doing it on our own would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!

more
    • 26 April 2014

Tel Aviv District Mar 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I looking to share taxi from tel aviv to ben gurion airport on 26 april 2014

more
    • Eilat to Cairo

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Eilat in May, and I'm wondering if anyone can advise me regarding visiting Cairo from Eilat.

• Is it safe to visit Cairo, Egypt now?
      • Is it better to take a tour or go on our own?
      • If we do it ourselves, how easy is it to get the bus and then get to where the pyramids/Sphinx are in Cairo?
      • How much does it cost for transportation to get to Cairo?
      • Do we need Egyptian money to pay for bus fare, or can we use credit cards?
      • Is it better to get a visa from the consulate or at the border?

Any help and advice you can give would be very much appreciated! I have been to Israel before but not Egypt, and I'm a bit nervous about it.
      Thanks!

more

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM

How long would the drive take from masada to EILAt ?
      Also do you recommend any sites along the way ?

more
    • AnnikaSkywalker's Profile Photo

Passover seder 2014

Jerusalem Mar 23, 2014 at 3:12 AM

We will be in jerusalem for passover seder, so I am wondering where we could spend the evening - either private or public. What is the best thing to do?

more
    • FannyH's Profile Photo

wedding church

Kafr Kanna Mar 16, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hi, muy boyfriend And me want todo go there todo get marry ,And we dont know what need ,is ir free,need documentos of tour church ,please de need information

more
    • Firestar24's Profile Photo

3 Weeks in September?

Israel Apr 13, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Hello VTers - it's been a while!
      I'm beginning to plan our first adventure for 2 years and I'm so excited that the choice seems quite overwhelming!
      It's just a 3-weeker, but I want an exciting, varied and beautiful itinerary.
      We want to visit somewhere new and I'm looking for help with ideas.
      Currently, Israel & Rwanda are top runners, but Mongolia was a hot favourite for a while, but was dropped because I decided we'd need longer than 3 weeks.
      I love rivers and jungle. I like to walk. My favourite countries are Turkey and Nepal.
      I love little, beautiful lodges without electricity sat in the middle of nowhere.
      I like to cross borders by land.
      Could anyone please give me some ideas for itineraries for Rwanda, Israel or share your favourite travel adventure if it sounds like it might fit the bill? I'm looking for inspiration!
      Big thanks and happy travels :-)
      Faye - UK

more
    • recharge electronics

Jerusalem Apr 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Will I be able to recharge my Iphone and Ipad in a hotel room in Jerusalem?

more
    • Is Tel Aviv expensive?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 10, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Hi All,

Thinking of holidaying in Tel Aviv this summer, is the city very expensive to eat out/ drink/ stay/ see tourist attractions?

Thanks!

more
    • recharge electronics

Jerusalem Apr 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Will I be able to recharge my Iphone and Ipad in a hotel room in Jerusalem?

7 Answers Yesterday
    • Firestar24's Profile Photo

3 Weeks in September?

Israel Apr 13, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Hello VTers - it's been a while!
      I'm beginning to plan our first adventure for 2 years and I'm so excited that the choice seems quite overwhelming!
      It's just a 3-weeker, but I want an exciting, varied and beautiful itinerary.
      We want to visit somewhere new and I'm looking for help with ideas.
      Currently, Israel & Rwanda are top runners, but Mongolia was a hot favourite for a while, but was dropped because I decided we'd need longer than 3 weeks.
      I love rivers and jungle. I like to walk. My favourite countries are Turkey and Nepal.
      I love little, beautiful lodges without electricity sat in the middle of nowhere.
      I like to cross borders by land.
      Could anyone please give me some ideas for itineraries for Rwanda, Israel or share your favourite travel adventure if it sounds like it might fit the bill? I'm looking for inspiration!
      Big thanks and happy travels :-)
      Faye - UK

6 Answers Yesterday
    • Transport from Kfar Hanokdim to Yatir winery

Arad Apr 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Any chance of getting a bus/ cab from Kfar to Yatir winery. If so, how much may this cost for the cab ride there and back.

• B & B or Zimmer near Moshav Maor

Pardes Hanna Apr 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Would any of you recommend Zimmer Lasadot in Moshav Sde Yitzhak? Are there other B & B or Zimmer near to Moshav Maor?

• Is Tel Aviv expensive?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 10, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Hi All,

Thinking of holidaying in Tel Aviv this summer, is the city very expensive to eat out/ drink/ stay/ see tourist attractions?

Thanks!

6 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • beach fun things to do

Ashdod Apr 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM

is their water sports at the beach?

1 Answer Apr 1, 2014 at 11:36 PM
    • horse back riding in netanya

Netanya Mar 31, 2014 at 6:58 AM

where can i do horse riding on the beach in netanya

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

Netanya Mar 28, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where can I obtain a printed schedule and routes for Sherut

1 Answer Mar 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
    • Eilat to Petra

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM

My husband and I are visiting Eilat in May, and we're considering a day trip to Petra.
      I've looked into tours, but I'm wondering how easy it is to do on our own.
      Is there anyone who has done it recently and can tell me how much it would be to take a taxi? Also, any other tips you have regarding doing it on our own would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:39 AM
    • Eilat to Cairo

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Eilat in May, and I'm wondering if anyone can advise me regarding visiting Cairo from Eilat.

• Is it safe to visit Cairo, Egypt now?
      • Is it better to take a tour or go on our own?
      • If we do it ourselves, how easy is it to get the bus and then get to where the pyramids/Sphinx are in Cairo?
      • How much does it cost for transportation to get to Cairo?
      • Do we need Egyptian money to pay for bus fare, or can we use credit cards?
      • Is it better to get a visa from the consulate or at the border?

Any help and advice you can give would be very much appreciated! I have been to Israel before but not Egypt, and I'm a bit nervous about it.
      Thanks!

4 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM

how many miles between Masada and Eilat

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM

How long would the drive take from masada to EILAt ?
      Also do you recommend any sites along the way ?

4 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 1:26 AM
    • 26 April 2014

Tel Aviv District Mar 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I looking to share taxi from tel aviv to ben gurion airport on 26 april 2014

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 2:48 PM
    • AnnikaSkywalker's Profile Photo

Passover seder 2014

Jerusalem Mar 23, 2014 at 3:12 AM

We will be in jerusalem for passover seder, so I am wondering where we could spend the evening - either private or public. What is the best thing to do?

4 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM
    • FannyH's Profile Photo

wedding church

Kafr Kanna Mar 16, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hi, muy boyfriend And me want todo go there todo get marry ,And we dont know what need ,is ir free,need documentos of tour church ,please de need information

5 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    • going to israel in July

Jerusalem Mar 4, 2014 at 11:48 AM

We are thinking of going to Jerusalem in July, Is there any warning for over there right now? What do you wear around that season? Also other than a passport do I need anything else Visa?

8 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM
    • weather in april

Jerusalem Mar 3, 2014 at 5:09 PM

how is the weather in israel the first two weeks of april?

5 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 3:56 AM
    • Taxi from Jerusalem to Hebron

Israel Feb 27, 2014 at 2:14 PM

I want to take a taxi from Jerusalem to the Jewish area of Hebron. I would like to stop on the way to visit Rachel's tomb. Can anyone tell me what a fair price would be for a taxi to do this trip, including a 30 minute wait time at Rachel's tomb. I know I will have to negotiate a fare. I just want to have some idea of what a fair price might be. Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 11:20 PM
    • Tickets and transportation to Masada Opera Festival

Masada Feb 27, 2014 at 7:57 AM

A friend and I will be in Jerusalem this June. We would like to attend the Masada Opera Festival the evening of June 14. We would also need transportation as well as tickets to the event? Is it possible to purchase tickets and transportation?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2014 at 12:04 AM
    • Massage and Spa services in Haifa

Haifa Feb 25, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hey there, does anyone know what are some good SPA salons in Haifa that provide massage and body wraps or manis/pedis and massage services? I want to buy gift certificate for my relatives there but not sure where to find recommendations for affordable and nice places.

Thanks in advance.

B

1 Answer Feb 25, 2014 at 11:02 PM
    • transportation and tourist activities during Sabbath day

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Would like to know the available transportation in the city and going to the airport during Sabbath day. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Taxi fare from Savyon to Tel Aviv

Savyon Feb 18, 2014 at 2:39 AM

What is the taxi fare from Savyon to Tel Aviv

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 8:33 AM
    • Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Writing a tip for Tsalaphon, Israel

Israel Feb 6, 2014 at 3:11 AM

I recently visited Moshav (agricultural settlement) Tsalaphon here in Israel. We found a pleasant place to have breakfast and also a micro-brewery called PIPO.
      Problem is the town does not exist on VT (I have the same problem with dozens of other places in Israel).
      When checking the Jerusalem District interactive map, I can see it on the map (only in Hebrew), but cannot find it in the VT database. Same for Moshav Tel-Shachar where we found a wonderful restaurant (called Svil Eziem or goat trail) where they make their own goat cheese.
      So how do I write about these places if according to VT they do not exist....(Believe me they do, they even have big signs on the highway pointing to them).
      Martin

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 10:42 PM
    • travel guides

Israel Feb 5, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Where can I find a private travel guide for my trip to Jerusalem

3 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • roserosada's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport

Israel Feb 1, 2014 at 7:20 PM

How reliable are the taxis from Ben Gurion airport to hotels in the city? Thanks

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • Safety on route to Ein Gedi

`En Gedi Feb 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Do I need to be aware of dangers to my safety if travelling alone as a woman to Ein Gedi? This is my first time to Israel and the Dead Sea.

What is the best way to get to Ein Gedi and where should I fly in to?

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
    • taxi from ovda to u coral beach

Eilat Jan 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM

hi
      who can give me the name and mail of a taxi driver whoi can take me and my family to the u coral beach
      toda

1 Answer Jan 30, 2014 at 12:03 AM
    • MagdalenaG's Profile Photo

Bedouin experience

Israel Jan 23, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Can you recommend any Bedouin experience in Negev? preferably on the way from Tel-Aviv to Eilat. Any websites/numbers/travel agencies that organise such trips? And how much does it cost? thanks a lot

1 Answer Jan 26, 2014 at 2:44 AM
    • moschella's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv and Petra

Tel Aviv District Jan 21, 2014 at 4:41 PM

HI everybody
      I am planning to visit Tel Aviv and Petra in May and need some tips.
      Any help on an organized tour to Petra from Tel Aviv?
      Which are the best areas to stay in Tel Aviv? I will be using Air B&B
      Has anybody visited Eilat?Worth spending a couple of days there?
      Thank you

7 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 2:51 AM
    • bougainville's Profile Photo

Anyone up for Israel trip around spring time this year?

Israel Jan 21, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Hi guys,

I plan a budget trip around Israel (2 weeks between 21st April-6th May 2014).
      Just wondered, if there’s anyone having similar plans & willing to join me en route…

Roughly saying, my itinerary is as follows: Eilat - Ein Gedi / Dead Sea - Jerusalem / Bethlehem - Tiberias / Sea of Galilee - Tel Megiddo - Haifa - Caesarea - Tel Aviv / Jaffa.

Eilat is a MUST so to say - I'd like to stay down there for 3-4 days and possibly do some diving.
      If it's not your cup of tea, visiting Petra / Wadi Rum (Jordan) located nearby remains an alternative depending on the weather & local transportation...

I’m relaxed, easy going kinda guy, happy to compromise on details when necessary & rather experienced with backpacking (Russian Far East, China, South Korea, Japan, Cuba, Brazil, etc.).
      Keen on culture, local customs, people and nature as much as possible, I don't mind hanging out / meeting up for drinks or having a party there and then as long as it's fun so we can enjoy it altogether.

Photography is a big passion of mine, naturally then quite an important aspect on my trips...
      I would prefer to move around using local transport and stay in youth hostels mainly (accommodation) with max daily budgets of 70 GBP / 80 EUR / 110 USD.

If you think likewise and look for an adventure, why don't you drop a few lines and describe yourself briefly (trip expectations and general approach).

Cheers,
      Bougainville (34 / UK)

1 Answer Jan 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM