Isola di San Pietro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help with Sardegna itinerary!

Sardegna Jun 18, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Hi everyone! I’m traveling to Sardegna with two girlfriends for about 10 days in early July. Unfourtunately, we wont be renting a car (I know it would be better if we could, but sadly none of us have our licenses!)
      We are taking a ferry from Genova to Porto Torres and heading straight over to Alghero (still haven’t decided whether to stay in a campsite or hostel). We’ll stay in Alghero for three nights, with day trips to La Pelosa, l’Asinara island and le Grotte del Nettuno. Then we’ll head over east, stopping one night in Santa Teresa de Gallura so that we can visit valle della luna (still not exactly sure how to get to the valle though, though I heard that from Capo Testa/Cala Spinosa you can walk). Next stop: Palau or Cannigione and a day boat/kayak trip of the islands Maddalena. On our way to Olbia/San Teodoro (not sure which of the two), maybe swing by Porto Cervo for a couple of hours just to see what it’s like. We then want to head in land for a day, maybe to Orgosolo or Mammaoiada...we were thinking of doing the Gorrupu trek but that might be too much, since we want to spend ½ days exploring the gulf of Orosei (we were thinking of kayaking instead of renting a boat…would it still be possble to see Cala Goloritze, Cala Mariolu, Cala Luna). Is it better to stay in Orosei or Arabtax (advantage there being we can then take the trenino verde/little green train south). FInal stop, Villasimius/Cagliari for 2 nights.

Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated!!

more
    • Castelsardom Sardegna (Sardinia)

Sardegna Jun 26, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Hello,
      I'm on vacation from 4th july to 15th.
      Can someone tell me which beaches are the most beautiful for swimming around Castelsardo, Sassari?
      Thanks ;)

more
    • castelsardo-alghero transport

Castelsardo Jun 26, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hello. We are in Castelsardo and we need to get to Alghero airport on Monday by 10 am. Does anyone know how to get there?
      Many thanks.
      Steph

more