Isola di Pantelleria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sicily Airport Limo rentals company?

Sicilia May 20, 2015 at 3:06 AM

i was wondering if somebody could let me know about the limo company Sicily tour Service for their airport transfer service as i would like to get a limo booked for the same. Has anyone used their services? Should i go ahead with them? as i want a comfortable travel.

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

Ferry from Milazzo to Lipari

Sicilia May 3, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Is there any reason to prebook the passenger ferry from Milazzo to Lipari the first week in June?

thanks

more
    • elpariente's Profile Photo

Reading recommendation

Sicilia May 28, 2015 at 11:33 AM

We are preparing a trip to Sicily and I should like that you recommend us some reading
      We already read "Il Gattopardo", The God Father, Comisario Montalvano
      Gracias !!!

more
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Bus #389 from Palermo to Monreale

Palermo May 14, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Dear travelers and especially citizens of Palermo,

Please, advise me, is bus #389 or 389P still transporting passengers from Piazza Indipendenza, Palermo to Cathedral at Monreale. Some people said me that this bus brings passengers only to foot of the hill but not transports to center of Monreale anymore. What is the real situation with that bus? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Oleg

more
    • domenicococozza's Profile Photo

Worth a visit or not?

Taormina May 9, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I'm travelling with friends to Eastern Sicily on Wednesday 13th May. We have a pretty tight itinerary as we are only staying for 4 nights. However, we have one free day at the moment, and are considering a trip to Savoca - we do have a rental vehicle. Does anybody have any knowledge of Savoca - particularly somewhere that 7 of us could have a relaxing lunch?

more
    • Daytripper58's Profile Photo

Early Planning for Sicily - 2016

Sicilia May 25, 2015 at 12:17 PM

I am starting the early planning for an 8-day trip to Sicily in April 2016. Roughly 4-days on the west and 4-days on the east. We have climbed to the top of Mount Etna before, so we do not need to do that. We are interested in the history, the ruins, wine, olive oil, and pistachios.

Rough Plans
      • Agrigento – Ruins
      a. Trapani – Salt pans and museum
      b. Erice – Funicular to top of mountain
      • Palermo – Hub city for four days.
      • Corleone – just because – CIDMA museum
      • Marsala – Possible, not sure
      • Segesta – Ruins
      • Eryx – Ruins
      • Taormina – Second hub city for three days.
      • Catania – Last city, fly home.
      • Olive Oil Farm – Azienda Agricola Mandranova near Palma di Montechiaro
      • Pistachio – Tour farm, possibly near Bronte
      • Winery or two

Any other thoughts? Did I miss anything? Tour guides? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

more
    • Busstop in Giardini Naxos

Giardini Naxos May 25, 2015 at 10:08 AM

Where does the bus from Catania Airport stop in Giardini Naxos. We shall stay in Via Tysandros.

more
    • What Airlines fly to Panelleria Island

by Pashul Online Now Aug 2, 2007 at 2:13 PM

I noticed that a comment was describing the view as they flew into the island. What airline flys to Pantelleria Island from the main land of Italy and out of what city? Also are there flights from Sicily to Panelleria Island. Is there a website for these airlines that we can check schedules and fares?

Looking forward to an answer.

2 Answers Aug 2, 2007 at 2:44 PM