change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Trapani (Old Town) to Segesta ruins by Public transport

Trapani Jun 26, 2014 at 5:59 AM

I am currently viewing the Tarantola bus schedule (I found online) for the route from Trapani to Segesta, however I am having trouble understanding this.

tarantolabus.com/wordpress/o...

Where in Trapani old town, can I catch the tarantola bus?
      Which stage should I stop for Segesta ruins please?
      And How much does the bus cost (one way or round trip)? because I can't find this data.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Terence

more
    • Trapani AIrport SHuttle

Trapani Jun 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Can you please tell me if there is an airport shuttle to take me VIA SALEMI, 88 - 91100 TRAPANI or maybe there is a bus to stop me close to the hotel?

Thanks

Charmaine

more
    • TRANSPORT

Trapani Jun 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I LKE TO NOW WHAT WAY ITS POSSIBLE TO GO FROM TRAPANI AIRPORT TO TRAPONI CENTER MY FLIGHT ARIVAL IS AT 22 30 WE ARE GOING TO BE 7 PERSONS

more
    • transport trapani

Trapani Jun 11, 2014 at 1:49 AM

how can i reach catania from trapani

more
    • Transportation from cruise ships in Messina

Messina 14 hours ago

Are tours of messina available from a cruise ship docked in Messina?

What is the best way to get from the ship to the center of town?

J Dormon

more
    • ceramic store in ortigia

Siracusa Jun 27, 2014 at 4:11 PM

name of Sicilian ceramic store in via cavour (not Kaleidos)

more
    • are there any bars with live music in giadini naxos

Giardini Naxos Jun 23, 2014 at 11:28 AM

are there any bars with live music in giardini naxos

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

taxis in Noto

Noto Jun 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Hi,

I will traveling by bus from Modica to Noto. I am staying at B&B Montandon which is far from the bus stop and is located up a hill. I am wondering if there are taxis at the bus station that I can take to the B&B.

Thank you

more
    • Airport transfer

Giardini Naxos Jun 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM

arriving into Catania airport 9th July at 8.30pm is it possible to get public transport to Gardini Nexus

more
    • Comiso Airport to Giardini Naxos

Giardini Naxos Jul 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Is there a more cost-effective way of travelling to Giardini Naxos from Comiso Airport, rather than taxi? My package holiday does not offer airport transfers, despite flying me into this airport, which I have now discovered is quite far away from the hotel. Travelling in 8 days so starting to panic!! Thank you!

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Cefalù or Taormina

Sicilia Jun 17, 2014 at 12:37 AM

We are planning to Sicily in September. Since the tour operators here in Belgium only go to the Cefalù - Campofelice di Roccella area and the Taormina area .What I have also seen that the hotels do not have great reviews in Sicily.But as I really want to visit the Island and visit mount Etna we have decided to come. We would like to make some daily guided excursions from it hotel. So we would definitely would what to visit Mount Etna.,The Ancient city of Syracuse & Ortigia Island.,The Southern Sicilian Baroque of Noto, Modica & Ragusa Ibla.,Agrigento Greek Temples Valley & Roman Mosaic of Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina. Does any one know what the prices would be like to these day tours?

We would also like to visit some old towns, cultural places and natural places.

Which area would be the best to stay at Cefalù - Campofelice di Roccella area or the Taormina area? If we wanted to visit these areas. Thanks

more
    • Bus transfer times from Catania Airport to Taormina

Taormina Jun 20, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Hello again,

I recently put a question on this forum regarding the bus transfer and it was very kindly answered (thanks again!) and the bus website link provided.

However, I can't seem to make much sense of the website! I'm trying to find the bus timetable from Catania Airport to Taormina/Taormina to Catania but it just won't show any times. It asks for 'date' which I click on, then then 'departure date' but when I click on this it just says 'Accesso negato!' and won't let me do anything else. I can't see what I'm doing wrong and I've tried a number of times but it just won't work.

Does anyone know the departure times? Are they linked to the incoming and outgoing flights? I need a quite early bus back from Taormina to the Airport for an 11am flight.

I'd be grateful if someone could help.

Thanks again

Beth

more
    • No Drinking Water Trapani

Trapani Jun 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM

We have lived in Trapani, Sicily, for over a week now.
      One CANNOT drink the tap water. VIETATO. VERBOTEN.
      Everyone and their mother in this otherwise delightful and charming town (population 70,000+) has to schlep in drinking water.
      Why?
      This is NOT the case in Palermo nor, far as I can tell, in neighboring Marsala.
      Welcome to the 21st century Trapani.
      Why has a clean drinking water system never been built here?
      Thank you.
      Yours sincerely: Thirst Visitor

more