Isola di Capri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling

Positano Yesterday

Hi can anyone help with instructions to get from positano to La Spezia ,chique terra . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

more
    • Ldeck3's Profile Photo

Safe Caserta?

Caserta Apr 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Is Caserta a place you can bike around? It seems people say it is not that nice so I am wondering if I made a mistake to book there three nights. I am going to go to see Bocelli.

more
    • Public Transport

Sorrento Yesterday

Staying at St Agnello - would like to visit Positanio - Leics has said that public buses can get packed - will they be packed this week

Thinking of visiting Capri - don't like small boats so what are the options of taking a large regular ferry boat -and then getting the furnicular to Capri town - are these liable to be full this week

All answers gratefully received. Many thanx

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Train from Sorrento to Lucca.

Sorrento Apr 23, 2015 at 4:15 PM

The wife and I will be spending 5 days in Sorrento this July after a 6 week organized tour and then we wish to enjoy 4 days around Lucca.Any advice on how to get to Lucca by train would be appreciated.Do you think we are wise going to Lucca for such a short period after completing our organized tour .We fly home from Rome after this visit to Lucca.Thanking you from 2 Aussies.

more
    • sorrento to ischia

Ischia Apr 8, 2015 at 8:12 AM

how do I get to ischia from Sorrento in late october

more
    • Cruise port to Vesuvius

Naples Apr 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM

The boat arrives in Naples on 5th May and I would like to go to Pompeii and mount Vesuvius. I don't want to go on the boat excursion as I like to amble and take my time. Please can someone advise on the best way to go about this? Bus, train etc. I would be very grateful of any suggestions. Thank you

more
    • Ldeck3's Profile Photo

ideas after Caserta

Amalfi Apr 7, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Am attending concert in Caserta in June and have no plans after that. Would like some suggestions where to go besides Pompeii. More interested in towns and people than big city sight seeing. Love local festivals and music.
      Thank you!

more