change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• public transport in isle of wight

by nj0110 Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi,

I have a plan to visit isle of wight over a weekend. can you please let me know the places to visit and how is the public transport there. I plan to do the entire travel by public transport everywhere. I am interested to visit the Godshill - miniatures of monuments and the needles. Need to do a research yet on the other places. Thanks in advance

more
    • public transport in isle of wight

by nj0110 Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi,

I have a plan to visit isle of wight over a weekend. can you please let me know the places to visit and how is the public transport there. I plan to do the entire travel by public transport everywhere. I am interested to visit the Godshill - miniatures of monuments and the needles. Need to do a research yet on the other places. Thanks in advance

3 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 5:49 PM
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Attractions to choose in half-a-day trip, Mini Van query!

by csuresh Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 6:56 AM

We are a group of 4 adults and 3 kids wanting to goto Isle of Wight. We will be travelling by a rental mini-Van. I have three questions a) considering that I will half a day, can you help me filter out the best ones to visit b) place that will be very scenic to have some photo memories and c) Am I need to be concerned about mini van size - is it easy to onboard, park and take it out of the ferry. I have gone to this place 13 years ago but with a small car and could not remember much from that trip except that I went and returned to/from that lovely place.

5 Answers May 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    • Best car route to see as much as possible

by BlueWilz1 Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Hi - we're planning to visit the Island in Sept coming into Ryde and out again via Yarmouth. I was wondering what the best driving route would be to see as much as possible. We have limited time so would like to take in an overview of the place so we can return in the future. Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM