Isle of Arran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cox Green Boat Club

Cox Green Mar 22, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Who do I contact to speak about the boat club ?

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Any recommendation for atmospheric pubs between Leeds Castle & London?

United Kingdom Mar 17, 2015 at 8:31 PM

10 of us will be driving (2 cars) from London to Leeds Castle second week of April. It would be good if we could stop for dinner during our way back to London at one of your atmospheric pubs along the way.. Any recommendations, please?

Tq, Mel

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Road trip 3 days (Stirling - Skye - Loch Lomond)

Isle of Skye Mar 10, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Hi - I wanted to find out more on the best way to see Isle of Skye - tried to find out more information online and I understand there is a couple of areas - Lolchalsh, Broadford, Potree etc. Which area is best to stay for the best view and experience? I am planning to drive.

If I am staying at Isle of Lolchalsh, is it easy to drive across and how should I plan in such to maximise a full day in Skye? Can someone let me know / share links on hiking routes / sightseeing routes and suggest any activities to do in Skye?

What is the best scenic spots for photos?

Thank you

more
    • Theofiel's Profile Photo

cottage rental

Penzance Mar 24, 2015 at 3:38 PM

looking for an apartment vacation rental in Penzance with a coastal view, any suggested places?

more
    • Transportation Glasgow to Alloa and Dollar

Glasgow Mar 23, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Is there public transportation to these locations from Glasgow? Approximate travel time? Cost?

Thanks.

more
    • Preston to Blackburn - options?

Lancashire Mar 19, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Hi there,

I'm wanting to go from The Universty of Lancashire's campus in Preston (PR1) to see a friend at St. Mary's College Blackburn (BB1), on the 31st of this month. I'm wondering what the cheapest/fastest way to do this is. Is there a particular bus line that I could take, and where's the best place I could catch this bus?

Thanks and all the best, Hashim

more
    • tzooper's Profile Photo

Transit from Southampton Port to Portsmouth Ferry port

Southampton Mar 18, 2015 at 3:14 PM

My wife and I will be arriving via cruise ship into Southampton in July '15 and will need to transfer as soon a possible to the Portsmouth Ferry port. What are the best options for making this transfer? I will appreciate all suggestions.

more
    • Restaurant advice!

Cambridge Mar 17, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Hi, I'm looking to book somewhere for a Saturday night for 6 people to celebrate my husbands 50thbirthday. Really good food and atmosphere is important. I wondered if any locals could help? There is a place that looks like they do good steaks with a rooftop bar, but it's attached to a hotel, not normally a recipe for plenty of life! Have looked at Cotto's website but lack of wine prices scares me. I've seen somewhere called Cau, doesn't look overly special but maybe someone could tell me different? Would appreciate ideas, thankyou

more
    • Ghost Hunts in Rugby

Rugby Mar 14, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Are there any ghost hunts in Rugby

more

Staying in Southwark

London Mar 12, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Is there any self walking tour maps available for Southward area (London Eye, Tower Bridge etc)?

more
    • Transport from Belfast Ferry Terminal to Belfast City Harbour Airport - Hertz Pickup Office

Belfast Mar 11, 2015 at 6:19 PM

1. How far from the Belfast Ferry Terminal to the Belfast City Harbour Airport?

2. If the Ciarnryan ferry arrives at Belfast Ferry Terminal at 1:45pm on a Wednesday, can i expect to get to the Hertz Rental Car Office at the Belfast City Harbour Airport by 3pm?

more
    • Uig ferry/coach connection

Isle of Skye Mar 1, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Freaking out over nothing, but how does the coach connection with the ferry work? I'm travelling from Glasgow to Uig, and the bus gets in 10 minutes before the ferry is due to depart. Do we get time to get our tickets and do we get driven up to the ferry so we can board?
      Being really stupid I know, but thanks!

more
    • One day tours to lake district from Edinburg

Lake District National Park Mar 25, 2015 at 3:10 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone suggest one day tours to Lake district say Windermere which through my search have found to be one places that could be visited in Lake distrcit when you just have a day.

more
    • public transport in isle of wight

Isle of Wight Mar 23, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi,

I have a plan to visit isle of wight over a weekend. can you please let me know the places to visit and how is the public transport there. I plan to do the entire travel by public transport everywhere. I am interested to visit the Godshill - miniatures of monuments and the needles. Need to do a research yet on the other places. Thanks in advance

more
    • the market

Hunstanton Mar 15, 2015 at 1:09 PM

hi i hear there is a good market nearby what sells good quality product is this correct and where and what is the name of it plz

more
    • Ghost Hunts in Rugby

Rugby Mar 14, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Are there any ghost tours in or around Rugby

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

London market or Car Boot sale that is recommended weekdays, Tu - Fri, last 2 weeks of June

London Mar 24, 2015 at 6:39 PM

For older, collectable, antique & unusual items. We have looked at streetsensation.co.uk/market... and it seems that Camden Passage, Spitalfields, Bermondsey Market, Piccadilly Market & Gray's Antique Market might be possibilities. Looking for all comments and sometimes Car Boot sales can even be better, is there a good web site that lists Car Boot sales? Hopefully something NOT as busy as Portobello Rd. is on a Saturday. Thank you all.

more
    • How much to budget for for one week

London Mar 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hi all

I am just wondering if anyone can help with a rough estimate of how much we should budget for per day in London. We will be there for one week in April. We will only be requiring 2 meals per day as we have breakfast provided at our hotel. And we have an Oyster card for travel as well.

more
    • Where to park in Marlow

Marlow Mar 5, 2015 at 11:52 PM

I'm having a long awaited girls day out with a friend today and we have decided to visit Marlow. We will probably walk by the river, visit the bridge, stop for cups of tea and lunch.
      Where is best to park please?

more
    • dennisberry's Profile Photo

Car rental restrictions

United Kingdom Mar 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I recently heard that rental agencies won't rent cars to people 70 years old or older in the UK. Is that true? If so, there must be a way around it. Any info/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dennis Berry

more
    • Getting through Customs while in Transit?

Gatwick Mar 1, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Im flying from USA to Gatwick tomorrow, and catching a flight to Athens from same terminal. How long does it typically take to get through Customs while in transit like this? Im landing 12:25 pm. Thanks!

more
    • What will be the budget for an economy trip for two for 5 days

London 8 hours ago

What will be the budget for an economy trip for two for 5 days from Kolkata to London inclusive of travel, stay and sightseeing cost ?

more
    • Soccer stadiums

London Mar 23, 2015 at 8:08 PM

I want to watch a live soccer match. What stadium can I visit to do it?

more
    • Leaving LHR on Delta Airlines at 6:30am

London Mar 22, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We are currently scheduled to fly from LHR at 6:30am in the morning in June. We will be staying in a hotel on Glouster Road in Kensington for several nights prior to flying out of LHR. My question is: Do you think that it would be better to stay in a hotel near the airport or would we be just as well off traveling from Kensington at about Midnight and sitting in the airport for about 3 or 4 hours?

more

Cotswolds - 1/2 day

England Mar 19, 2015 at 9:17 PM

If I have half a day (lunch time till 5-6PM) what would you recommend me to see / do in Cotswolds?
      Any good recommendation for lunch?
      Would be driving and let me know if parking is easily available and how does the system works.

Thanks =)

more