Islamorada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kristineherd@yahoo.com

by kristineherd Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM

what are some fun things to do in Islamorada with a 5 and 7 year old?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Doctors in Islamorada?

by Curlenjik Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Son and wife and 2 children (6yr old and 1 month old) are relocating from LA to Islamorada. Who are the best physicians there or very nearby? What is the best Hospital within easy reach?

Any other transportation from Miami to Islamorada besides car?

Thanks for your attention and advice.

3 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • prof.oak's Profile Photo

Good Snorkeling Guides?

by prof.oak Online Now Jul 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM

My family and I are heading to the Tavernier/Islamorada area in about a week. We plan to do snorkeling. Can anyone recommend some good guides in the area?
      Thanks!

• HollyEch's Profile Photo

Please help me..

by HollyEch Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 6:07 PM

Hello!
      I am trying to plan a wedding for March of 2008. I currently live in Charleston, SC, but have been looking at Islamorada, FL to have my small wedding. Can someone PLEASE help me and let me know about Pierre's Restaurant. I have looked at the web page, but you all know looks can be deceiving. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Holly

3 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 3:09 PM
    • resjenks's Profile Photo

Topsider I Resort on Lower Matecumbe Key

by resjenks Online Now Nov 19, 2006 at 2:08 PM

My husband and I are going to be staying at the Topsider Resort in Islamorada in August through our timeshare. Anybody know anything about the resort? Does it have a nice beach? Also, anybody have any suggestions about restaurants or things to do?

1 Answer Jul 30, 2007 at 12:34 PM
    • Matecumbe Resort (time share)

by Islands722 Online Now Apr 21, 2006 at 6:42 AM

HI

I am heading to Islamorada for a week April 29th and staying at the Metacumbe Resort. Has anyone stayed there or has seen the resort? If so, is it pretty and can you swim on the beach, if there is one. The internet doesn't have many photo's of this resort. Thanks

4 Answers Mar 11, 2009 at 6:06 AM
    • PADI certified diving charters

by BuddyD Online Now Mar 5, 2005 at 5:25 AM

My wife and I were certified for open water scuba diving last year and want to continue our training along with some recreational diving in mid-March. Can anybody recommend a good dive charter shop in Islamorada or surrounding area? We're novices but do not want to go out on a cattle boat and prefer more individualized instruction. Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 10:15 AM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Brunch

by GUYON Online Now Oct 12, 2003 at 12:53 AM

Where can we have a brunch in Islamorada ? Is there a brunch in the Holiday Isle Resort ? Thanks RAY

3 Answers Oct 13, 2003 at 7:43 AM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Holiday Isle Beach Resort

by GUYON Online Now Sep 21, 2003 at 6:42 AM

The accomodations in this resort seem to be expensive except the Harbor Lights which is not on the front beach. 1/ Is somebody has a personal experience of this accomodation ? Is it a good place ? 2/ Is this accomodation far from the night life of the resort ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Mar 27, 2005 at 4:57 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Holiday Isle

by GUYON Online Now Sep 6, 2003 at 1:54 AM

Last year we passed by this resort in November and we wish to go back in November 2003 for a short stay (2 days) without child. Is somebody has an experience of this resort ro share with me ? There are several hotels. What is the best on your opinion ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Sep 6, 2003 at 3:48 AM