Travel Answers
Islamabad Capital Territory

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Islamabad, murre, naran kaghan tour plan?

Pakistan Yesterday

I, along with my two friends from hyd are planning to go for a trip to isl, murree, naran kaghan and azad kashmir. We have low budget so u just want to know how much is the estimated expense? And can someone guide spots, hotels with low rates and travelling cost? We all are going for first time. Should we consult a travel agency or can we go alone?
      Tell the routes to take and all that needed.
      Thanks in advance.

• Are jeeps available for single person as well OR only on fix rates

Naran Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Im visiting naran kaghan tommorrow from abbottabad. Meine suna ha saif ul malook aur babusar janey k liye jeeps available hti hen. Aur unke fix rates hote.agr single person ho to bhi full jeep rent pe kerwani parti ha ya local travelling b hoti ha ?

• Best place to visit? Naran Valley or Swat?

Pakistan Sep 19, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I, accompanied with wife and 1 year old daughter, am planning to visit northern areas in the last week of September. I have no experience of travelling before and since its a week long trip, can any one guide what places should we visit beside Murree? and is it a suitable time to travel especially with 1 year old child? If someone can provide day wise schedule it would be very helpful for me.

• Naran Kaghan trip

Naran Sep 19, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I have plan to drive to Naran from Islamabad last week of September 2015.
      If I am traveling on a 4x4 vehicle 2.7 Lt engine . Is it ok for a couple to drive till babusar top in this season ?

• Please guide me where to visit and where can i visit in the month of January on the tour.

Naran Sep 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I am planning my tour in end of december or in Jan along with my 6 friends keeping 30k per head. We are travelling further from Murree for the first time so please guide me what places we must visit and what places are going to reachable in the above time. If not Naran Kaghan Shugran then where else i can find such natyre and beauty. Please respond. Thankyou :)

Popular Islamabad Capital Territory Travel Answer Locations

• I want to go Bara Gali. Which route is more feasible from Islamabad Airport

Islamabad Aug 1, 2015 at 9:18 PM

1) Islamabad airport to Faizabad bus stop then from there bus to Natia Gali and then to Bara Gali

2) Islamabad airport to Daewoo Bus Terminal Rawalpindi then from there to Abbottabad and then Bara Gali.

Kindly Guide.

• Travel cost

Islamabad Apr 21, 2015 at 5:59 AM

How much does it cost for a taxi from Islamabad airport to Khuiratta

2 Answers Jun 26, 2015 at 3:53 AM
    • Taxi fare from Islamabad Airport to Rawalpindi Daweoo Terminal

Islamabad Jul 16, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Hi Guys,

Can any one help me with the current Taxi fares from Islamabad Airport to Rawalpindi Daweeo Terminal? I have checked the distance on google which is approximately 26km and take around 27 mins to get to Daweeo Terminal from Islamabad Airport, however, still havent got any luck with the fare price.

I also heard about the Taxi booths at the airport, can anyone tell me the difference between the local taxis and the cab booths?

I will appreciate your time and effort.

5 Answers Jun 26, 2015 at 9:45 PM
    • places to visit in pakistan now a days.....

Islamabad Jun 6, 2014 at 9:52 AM

places to visit in pakistan now a days.....

2 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 6:42 PM
    • wash clothes

Islamabad May 20, 2014 at 2:02 AM

Where can I go to wash clothes in Islamabad? Laundry services expensive (25.00 u.s dollars for a load)

3 Answers May 20, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Ahirultan's Profile Photo

Weekend Islamabad

Islamabad Capital Territory Oct 22, 2013 at 5:11 AM

HI Any activity around this weekend in Islamabad

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    • stay in islamabad near Higher education commission H 9

Islamabad Sep 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

any hotel in sector H 9?

1 Answer Sep 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    • HajarS's Profile Photo

Dress code in Islamabad

Islamabad Aug 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I'll come to visit Islamabad in a few days and I would like to have an idea about the clothes that I am supposed to wear and those and I should avoid. thank you

4 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 6:43 PM
    • moving to Islamabad

Islamabad Aug 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM

i am moving to Pakistan next year from the US and I would like to know what should i bring the must haves.

2 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    • Islamabad to Mumbai

Islamabad Aug 20, 2013 at 7:03 AM

How many degrees east is Islamabad, Pakistan from Mumbai, India?

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    • getting a job in islamabad

Islamabad Jul 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

How hard is it for a female from the USA, who holds a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design , to get a job in Islamabad?

6 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    • chavez's Profile Photo

Bus to MIRPUR

Islamabad Mar 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM

What coach / bus service is available from Islamabad to Mirpur?

How much ?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    • Outdoors

Islamabad Jan 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Can i get horse ride without membership?
      N please any link about the tandem flight in paragliding ?

4 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Living in Islamabad

Islamabad Dec 14, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Hi all!

I have a potential opportunity to work and live in Islamabad and wanted to get some information about furnished apt/studios (doesn't need to be in the sectors as F6 as I heard its quite expensive there).

As a non-Pakistani female, would it be difficult to find a place to rent?

Cost of Accomodation / utilities?
      Food cost?

Basicaly, how much is it realistically to live i.e food, electric, gas, water, internet, telephone...

Whats the least amount you would need as a salary?

Any information/comments/advice would be appreciated :)

6 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 6:48 PM
    • Transport for students in Islamabad?

Islamabad Aug 12, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Note: I dont know if this question is inappropriate to ask in a travel forum, if so, then moderators can delete this post.

I have taken admission in Computer Science at FAST islamabad, FAST is located in Sector H-11/4 and I will be living in Sector F-8/3. I want to know about the situtation of Public Transport in Islamabad? How much will a Taxi Cost, Pick and drop from the university? do any public vans,wagons, buses run in the city? if so, how much will it cost and will their route be from f-8 to h-11?

5 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • Riazmurtaza's Profile Photo

Transportation from Islamabad airport to Daewoo bus stop Islamabad or Rawalpindi

Islamabad Aug 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Me and my wife are arriving Islamabad airport at 4am. Want to know, if there is any bus service from the airport to Islamabad Daewoo or Rawalpindi Daewoo bus stations. If not what will be an aprox cost for a taxi. We have to travel to Lahore on the same day. Is it safe to take a taxi ! Please write in details.

3 Answers Aug 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    • Khanpur Dam ?

Islamabad Jun 3, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Has anybody visited Khanpur Dam ?
      I am interested in visiting Water sports in Khanpur Dam

1 Answer Jun 3, 2011 at 1:55 PM
    • innocentlook's Profile Photo

outdoor birthday party

Islamabad Jan 27, 2011 at 10:24 AM

i want to arrange an outdoor lunch for my sister birthday.i want to give her surprise treat by arranging all decoration outside with family please guide me which hotel offers outdoor arrangement at islamabad....i will be very thankful to you.........

2 Answers Feb 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    • Renat A moter Boat

Islamabad Jun 13, 2010 at 2:42 AM

we want 4 boat on rant base

2 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 10:08 PM
    • life in Islamabad with a baby

Islamabad Jun 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I have the opportunity to go to Islamabad with my husband and my 6 month baby .. but I am hesitating due to the security context.
      I wonder if I can walk in parks with my child, go to the restaurant, have a "normal" life there.
      Do you know if a lot of expatriates are living there with their family ? Is it easy to find nannies ?

Thank you

5 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 1:05 PM
    • China market F-6 location

Islamabad Mar 4, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I want exact location of China market in sector F-6 islamabad. Sub sector and street number.
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Mar 6, 2010 at 1:49 AM
    • irfankash's Profile Photo

Islamabad Dec 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM

Hello VT Friends & members

I am waiting for your participation in the meeting which I have arrange on FEB 2010.

YOU can search on Meetings

1 Answer Mar 22, 2010 at 12:43 PM
    • tremendopunto's Profile Photo

Islamabad Airport

Islamabad Jan 23, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Pakistan Zintabad!

Hello everybody,

I have a question about necessary connection times at the Islamabad Airport from an incoming intl. flight to a domestic/national flight within Pakistan.
      Are 2 hours enough to disembark, passportcontrol, receiving luggage and getting an ongoing flight within Pakistan?

Thanks a lot,

5 Answers Jan 24, 2009 at 2:36 AM
    • Anyone can give a clear picture of the safety especially for single women in islamabad...

Islamabad Nov 17, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Hi All,

I will be going to Islamabad for half a year for work related trip. The accommodation and transportation has already been arrange. I'm a fairly independent person, so going out alone should be ok for me.

I prefer not to make judgment of a place unless I have gone there and see it with my own eyes, but my colleague has been to Karachi has advised me to not go out alone. And that I must have someone to accompany me and that it is better for me to stay in rather than go out as it is not that safe.

So for all of you guys, who is living or gone to Islamabad give a clear picture of the safety especially to a single women. Is it fairly safe just like in any city in the world for me to out alone to shop, visit museum, go for a hike and etc's. As it would be a waste for me to go to Pakistan but do not enjoy/experience/see the real deal.

Btw, aside from that. As I'm from a no-winter season country. Is it very cold during the November to January? And also what is the recommended appropriate attire/cloth to wear in Islamabad.

Thanks in advance

10 Answers Feb 8, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    • allyson31mtim's Profile Photo

rose and jasmine garden

Islamabad Aug 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM

i read on the internet that the rose and jasmine garden is being renovated. is it closed to the public during this time? i read somewhere it was going to take 3 months :( and i'm going to be there in october.

3 Answers Sep 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM
    • where

Islamabad Jul 20, 2008 at 5:59 PM

when was the faisal masjid build and who build it too.

1 Answer Jul 20, 2008 at 11:52 PM
    • where can I shop??

Islamabad May 29, 2008 at 2:34 AM

can any 1 help me please, i would like 2 know where can i shop for to find wall hanging tapestry and indian bedding from islamabad?

2 Answers May 31, 2008 at 12:44 AM
    • so_alex's Profile Photo

India Visa in Islamabad

Islamabad Mar 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Did anyone know how long it takes to obtain an India Tourist Visa in Islamabad? and How much? Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 1, 2008 at 4:23 AM
    • Hotel rates in islamabd

Islamabad Feb 29, 2008 at 4:56 AM

I am going to Islamabad and need to say in a hotel for 9 days - what are the daily typical rates for a hotel?

Marriott? holiday inn?

5 Answers Dec 28, 2008 at 6:46 AM
    • razawaseem's Profile Photo

Please help me to understand Islamabad's resturants more

Islamabad Feb 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Hello every one !
      I ve a very naughty chick in islamabad living in a hostel. Sometime she doesnt like to eat at hostel's mess so she has to fast. (I mean cosmetic fasting LoL...!)
      Can someone please tell me about resturants and hotels in Islamabad where I can pay for her in advance so that whenever she doesnt want to eat at mess she can call them for a delivery.
      Here in uk we have this system. Actually we purchase vouchers by paying in advance and whenever we want we use them.
      I ll highly be grateful to the friend who ll help me.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM