Islamabad Travel Answers

change location

moving to islamabad

by twinmoons Online Now Aug 6, 2004 at 6:19 PM

hi,, we are planning to move to islamabad by march next year. Good advice needed. Also i need to know good schools for my boys 8 ,5 ,and 3. And i would like to know if anyone knows of any good estate agents as we are also looking for a house to buy in the city, so pls pls all of u put ur thinking caps on and give us a helping hand. thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ironbody's Profile Photo

RE: moving to islamabad

by ironbody Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 1:47 PM

hi

There are many schools where you can plan to have the educations of your kids. It depends upon your budget and the previous enducation. Some goods schools are Beacon House school, City School, International school etc. It not difficult to get the admission. The educational year starts in Aug/Sept (after summer holidays) in most of the good schools. But in some schools it starts in March.

There are many good state agents and property dealers. I would recommend that first you get a house on rent and have a feel of the place. Property is realy expensive these days. Wait to see the market trend. Once you are comfortable and well educated about the market you can plan to buy a suitable place which suits your requirements and budget.

I have good information about the market but I dont know what you are loooking for and what is your budget. You acn always contact me on my email add. zironbody@hotmail.com for any further information about islamabad.

Best Regards

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Islamabad