Isla del Sol

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Emilio Villanueva the architect

La Paz Jun 25, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Where do I find pictures and information of the Emilio Villanueva works in La Paz.

I have seen his buildings in La Paz, but could not find pictures or plans of his work.

more
    • What to do in La Paz

La Paz Jul 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Dear all, I have been 4 times in your beautiful country, but this is first time coming to La PAz. I am coming with my 19 yo son and we will be some 36 hrs in La PAz before we go to Uyuni and more. Could anyone give me some tips what to do with teenage boy in La Paz (please , not the "Death Road" , he can do that when Ia m not aroun hehe:):)).
      Thanks a lot
      Regards
      Darko

more
    • JJfromNJ's Profile Photo

How long to acclimatize?

La Paz Jul 13, 2014 at 6:53 AM

We are flying into La Paz from sea level. How many days should we expect to acclimatize before we can start doing things without being affected?

more
    • Marka Pampa

by marthalucylu Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Has anyone any information on the ability to dive at Marka Pampa??

4 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 9:03 AM
    • mag6sky's Profile Photo

Isla de Sol - overnight

by mag6sky Online Now Jul 3, 2004 at 12:48 PM

We are two adult males from Colorado (father/son both computer geeks) traveling to Titicaca in October. Could anyone help us with advice on overnight stays on Isla del Sol. I understand that a woman started a group to support the locals in this but can find no details. While we're at it, any suggestions for public transport Puno to Cocacabana and the Isla? Thanks mag6sky

2 Answers May 21, 2006 at 2:18 PM