change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Overnight Parking in Vigo

Vigo Jul 15, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Hi,
      I'm taking the ferry but to Islas Cies from Vigo and camping there for a few days. Do you know where is the best place to park my car overnight near the port where the ferry leaves from?

more
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

Travel between Valencia and Seville

Valencia Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Any advice on how to get to Seville from Valencia? Does the train run direct between these 2 placess? Anyone ever do the overnight train? Flying??? Wanted to stop in Granada to see the Alhombra, but not sure that is possible. Will accept any suggestion. Thanks

more
    • Short Term Rental - Room or shared Apartment

Santiago de Compostela Jun 23, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Where is the best place to look for a place to stay for 2 months while completing a course in Biron? I'm having trouble finding a place that doesn't cost more than 500 Euro a month!

more
    • Percebe season and where to eat them

Galicia Jul 18, 2014 at 2:42 PM

I would like to know what is the best season to eat PERCEBE AND which restaurants are the best known for eating them?

more
    • Desde Madrid

Santiago de Compostela Jun 30, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Quiseramos saber cual tren debieramos cojer para llegar desde Madrid a Santiago. Tambien cual hotel de 4* o 5* nos recomiendan. Seran 2 noches suficientes ? y por ultimo , que otro lugar nos recomendarian visitar no muy lejos de Santiago.
      Muchas gracias por todas sus recomendaciones

more
    • debdono7's Profile Photo

car rental

Galicia Jun 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Another question! We are planning to rent a car in santiago to travel west and south. We can't seem to get a clear understanding of how much the repatriacian fee is if we return the car in porto portugal. Ex. Checking eurocar website no clear amount indicated. Is it a significant fee - more than the cost to rent the car? Are we better off returning the car in a city in spain close to porto - vigo ? - and taking a bus to portugal.

more