Be the First to Answer

• weather in december in adeje

by ainefahy Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM

is it sunbathing weather in december in adeje

2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    • SandraH21's Profile Photo

baby formula milk

by SandraH21 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Is it possible to purchase cow and gate growing up milk in Teneriffe. Will be travelling with my 1 and half year old who loves this formula esp at night!! ?? please help

4 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 5:19 AM
    • where is he

by diathome55 Online Now Aug 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Where is Mike carlton performing in Tenerife since he left St Eugenes

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    • taxi from Airport Tenerife Norte to Costa Adeje

by dorina_popovici Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Hi, Could anyone tell me how much would cost a taxi for 3 persons from Airport Tenerife Norte to Costa Adeje i? Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    • Permanente's Profile Photo

Weather in the western part of Tenerife?

by Permanente Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Hi, as far as I could learn, the weather in the south is rather mild and sunny in winter, whereas the northern part has a different climate (more cloudy, rainy, foggy etc.)

How about the (north)west part around Alcala and Punto de Santiago - is it rather similar to the weather conditions in the south or in the north? Thanks

5 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    • Playa Olid dress code?

by newtongaz Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi, travelling to the playa Olid apartments next week, does anyone know if trousers are required in the dining room? thanks gaz

3 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    • pawelx's Profile Photo

Playa de las Americas nightlife end of Feb / early March? Or is it dead?

by pawelx Online Now Dec 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Hi, we're coming with a bunch of friends (in our twenties and thirties), mostly for hiking and rock climbing, but would definitely also like to do some partying. Are the clubs, bars, etc, open at this time of year? Is it pretty lively, or kind of dead? Will it make a difference if we come in the last weekend of February, rather than say second weekend in March?
      It's a friends birthday trip, and I'm organising it, so wouldn't like him to be dissapointed that everything is shut and out of season...

Thanks!

5 Answers Jan 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    • Pijlmans's Profile Photo

Hiking in Tenerife

by Pijlmans Online Now Nov 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Hello,

We will be in Playa de los Americas for 2 weeks end of 2012 and plan to do some hiking on the island. We will have a car and therefore prefer round trips that start and finish where we park the car.

I have an outdoor GPS and am looking for GPS tracks for day hikes of about 15-20 km. I have already found many tracks on internet, more than I can ever walk. We'll do the Teide hike if the weather allows.

Now I need some advice from the experts: which part or specific hike on the island we should not miss during our hikes? It would be cool to have a mixture of different walks lunar landscapes, forests, cliffs etc to get a good feel for all the nature Tenerife has to offer.

If you have GPS tracks of your favorite hike, please let me know!

Thanks,
      Dennis

8 Answers Jan 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    • A Little Help

by JAMES1981 Online Now Oct 31, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Hi Guys

My Fiancee and I are planning a weeks trip to Costa Adeje in Tenerife.
      We fly out on on Christmas Eve and just have a few questions we hope someone could help with.

We booked independently so don't have and pre booked couch. Any ideas how much a taxi would cost from the airport to the Luabay Hotel Costa Adeje ?

Also with it being over Christmas and we dont plan on doing to much but is there anything still open over this period ? ie : bars or restaurants we are all inclusive so not to much of a problem if a lot is closed.

Anyway any advance help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

J.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2012 at 4:53 AM
    • Holiday in October

by deemol Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Just wondering where is the best place to stay to be in the centre of things in Playa de las Americas Tenerife. We are a couple in late 20s and want to stay somewhere that is close to beach nightlife shops etc. All suggestions welcome!! We are planning 10 days there at the begining of October.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jul 31, 2012 at 7:35 AM
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Islas Lineas or Binter Canarias

by vtveen Online Now Jul 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Who has an experience with these inter islands airways ??
      (reliability, service, website, online check in, bagage and so on).
      Which company would you prefer ??

3 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    • lisa18752003's Profile Photo

November trip

by lisa18752003 Online Now Jun 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Hi everyone, myself And a friend are going to Tenerife in November, we've seen a few all inclusive and self catering options. Is it expensive enough in playa de las americas to justify going all inclusive? Or should we stick to self catering and eat out? we're basically wanting to lie by the pool during the day and party at night time. I worked in Tenerife 10 years ago so I'm sure a lot has changed ;)

1 Answer Jun 12, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    • Cruise stop In Santa Cruz, Tenerife

by RitaT Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Our cruise ship will make an 8am - 5pm stop at Santa Cruz on Friday, April 20. We would like to make the best of our time here. The cruise excursions are not always good. Can anyone suggest the best way for us to spend our day? Should we be sure to plan beach time? What would we expect the temperatures to be?

3 Answers Apr 15, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

titsa bus timetable help wanted

by chrisdScotland Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM

While looking over the titsa.com website,for possible useful bus routes in Tenerife, I think I might have found a misprint. Can anyone tell me for sure?
      It's the 342 El Portillo - Playa las Americas service.
      There is only one to El Portillo and back a day but they have the time coming back as 13.00 whereas Google maps say 15.15
      I know that Google must have it right as people need time to look around but was unable to email the bus company 'titsa' from their website to ask.

We hope to catching this bus at Los Cristianos and take it as far as Boca Tauce, for a walk around, unless anyone tells me any better. (don't want to take the cable car up Teide)

3 Answers Mar 1, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Bono tickets at Tenerife South Airport

by chrisdScotland Online Now Feb 16, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I know from other posts that you can buy Bono bus tickets, opposite departure gate 45, at the airport. My question is how long does it take to get from arrivals hall to the this point? Do you go through customs and collect your luggage first? We have booked transfer to our hotel but want to buy a Bono bus ticket before we leave the airport.

4 Answers Feb 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Towns of Tenerife

by Turska Online Now Aug 15, 2011 at 2:49 AM

I allways think, that I will not g to Canary, because we wont have anything to do there. We have been in Gran canary allready years ago.
      Now I keep getting back to Tenerife pages, because there might be warmer at march than in southern Europe (just might, I know it wasn´t this year..).
      I have heard several people saying that Playa del Amercias is full of drunken English (sorry, that´s what they say..) young adults and it´s terrible, too much party party-town. So if we would get cheap flights, what other opinions there would be? I guess Santa Cruz isn´t so nice or am I wrong? We do like bigger towns at hollidays(maybe because we live in a small one), but more important is that it wouldn´t be only touristic, nothing more than hotels. Like it was in Marmaris, Turkey at 1997 when we went there. I´m also wondering if we would find something to do there.. We hate laying on the beach, even if I love the warm weather. We usually care about museums, castles, ruins, zoo´s and so on. I just try to choose should we go to southern Spain or Italy where is more interesting things to do, or go where it is warmer..
      My parents have been in Puerto de la Cruz, and they say it´s nicer, but they were there in february once, and it was raining all the time and at the south it had been nice and warm. So it seems to be quite big difference on climate.

8 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 5:12 AM
    • Costa Adeje to Los Gigantes

by nadalert Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how much a taxi would cost from costa adeje to los gigantes? I will be staying in a hotel in costa adeje but want to go to los gigantes to do the jet ski safari?

Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    • Hotel for Adults only

by sparrow1918 Online Now Apr 10, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Hi .
      I am 49 years old and a single male traveller.
      I am planning to have a holiday in the sun and I am looking for a hotel,
      that is more geared for adults only.
      I am interested in Tenerife, Majorca, Mainland Spain or one of the Greek Isle's.
      Probably early July 2011.
      I am not into touring around, I just want to lounge in the sun, swim in the sea and eat good food and drink .
      I dont want to go anywhere that is too quiet as I am still young in the head if not in years, and I like good night life.
      The last time I went to Spain I ended up in a hotel that was catered for familys and I felt out of place being alone.
      Can anybody please recommend a suitable hotel ?
      Thanks

5 Answers May 22, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    • GL12's Profile Photo

Canary Wrestling

by GL12 Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 5:30 AM

I am visiting Tenerife on 8 to the 15 March and I would like the opportunity to watch Lucha Canaria during my visit. Can you please advise me of when and where you have events on during this period?

I am interested because I teach Martial Arts (Kamon Wing Chun Kung Fu) and I would like to write an article for our class newsletter.

Many thanks

Wayne Bradbury

3 Answers Mar 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    • King_Golo's Profile Photo

Tenerife in March

by King_Golo Online Now Feb 5, 2011 at 4:50 AM

Hi,

My wife and I will be going to Tenerife in March. We are not too fond of clubbing and noisy tourist towns. Can anyone recommend a nice place that is not completely overcrowded with tourists? It would be nice if this place combined both nature and beach.
      Also, will the weather in March be warm enough to swim in the sea? According to several internet pages, the climate doesn't change very much over the year, so I suppose it will be possible?
      Would you recommend booking a hotel before or is it better to do that from Tenerife?

I'm grateful for any advice!
      Golo

13 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM
    • El Medano, Los Gigantes or other.....

by hibiscus12 Online Now Dec 30, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Hi,

I am travelling to Tenerife South Airport with a young family in February and wondering where to stay.

I want to avoid the overly touristic/clubbing/British pub areas. El Medano seems to be the right kind of place to stay according to websites and the views at ~Los Gigantes look stunning.

Would you reccomend these areas or perhaps have other suggestions?

Also, any not to be missed day trips?

Many thanks,

Hibiscus

4 Answers Jan 31, 2011 at 3:02 PM
    • Callao Salvaje

by tezzer48 Online Now Dec 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Hi, we will be staying in Callao Salvaje for a week 15th Jan and wondered how easy it would be to get to Mt Teide and also to Santa Cruz de Tenerife by bus or tours.

Regards Terry

3 Answers Dec 30, 2010 at 12:32 PM
    • opening times

by mdbkw Online Now Dec 23, 2010 at 4:20 AM

Hi
      we are ariving in tenerife costa del silencio on 1st jan. Will any of the small/spa type shops be open this day and also Sunday?

Many thanks

Martin

1 Answer Feb 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • reina sofia airport bus

by janicem46 Online Now Nov 10, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I need to take the bus from Tenerife south airport to Las Americas bus station Can anyone please tell me the best bus to take and the number of the bus. I have looked at the Titsa timetable but, have not been able to ascertain the number of the bus.

Also, can I buy a return ticket that is valid for 7 days.I would be grateful for any help you are able to offer.

Thank you

Janicem46

1 Answer Feb 17, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

cheap accomodation el medano

by windpaard Online Now Oct 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM

hello
      there are guest-houses of cheap accomodation near the south tenerife airport, el medano of nearbij.
      thanks,

1 Answer Oct 31, 2010 at 3:10 AM
    • Sheraton La Caleta resort

by Tilson Online Now Oct 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM

greetings:

Does anyone have any infomation on this location/hotel?

Thanks,

• Rhythm n Booze Bar - Playa Paraiso

by ballyclark Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Just a quick question!

Do Mark & Claire still own/run the bar? My wife & I visited a few times but have not been back for a number of years.

Would love to see them if they are still there unlikely though I guess that is!

Thanks

1 Answer Feb 11, 2011 at 6:48 PM
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Excursion to La Gomera

by jcourtnellsmith Online Now Sep 15, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Could someone please recommend a reliable operator for a day's excursion from Costa Adeje in Tenerife. Do they pick up from hotel and, if not, what's the best way to get to the harbour ? Finally, is it a worthwhile experience ?

3 Answers Sep 17, 2010 at 1:55 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Tenerife telephone dialing and cards question

by travelnut71 Online Now Aug 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM

1) I would like to know any good calling cards that don't charge connection fees from within Tenerife, and one that can be used to call North America. Any good suggestions? So basically, 2 different cards here...

2) If I am say in Tenerife and I want to call a number, like a hotel in Tenerife or a cab from a phone booth, how do I dial the number?

3) I am in Tenerife and I want to dial in another area in Tenerife , say .. how do I dial? How about to Madrid?

4) I am in Tenerife and I have a calling card and I want to dial to North America.. how do I do that..

5) What is the emergency number in Tenerife? In North America it's free and it's 911. Any other useful numbers? How about information? Here is it 411 and it's also free from a phone booth.

Is it the same for Madrid, since I am going there also?

Thanks. I will have to ask this for another country as well.

1 Answer Aug 28, 2010 at 3:59 AM
    • SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Missing Hotels

by SabrinaSummerville Online Now Aug 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I hope to head to Tenerife in a few weeks and went to VT searching hotel reviews.

Imagine my surprise to see that VT lists 31 hotels on this island but does not include any of the hotels that I have reviewed here in the past. How can this be? Why do we write our reviews if the hotels are not then listed in a general search?

39 Answers Aug 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM