Isla de Tenerife Travel Answers

change location
ka5637's Profile Photo

North Tenerife late August

by ka5637 Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 1:25 PM

Hi

While frantically looking for last-minute deals for a long weekend at the end of August, I found an offer for Tenerife. I don’t know anything about the island so I have a lot of questions.

I’m only going for 3-4 days and I’m not looking for nightlife. I want nice beaches, good weather, maybe a town or village nearby with good restaurants. I only had a quick look at the Tenerife VT pages and I gather that I should go to the north of the island. I don’t intend to travel around too much so I won’t be renting a car.

Has anyone stayed at Apartmentos Teneguia? What is the hotel and surrounding beaches like? Are there any buses between the hotel and Puerto de la Cruz?

I suppose the weather will be good at that time of the year, but somehow most pictures I’ve come across on the VT pages show rocky beaches with huge waves. How is swimming at Playa Jardin beach and the nearby areas?

Any comments/recommendations about the area around Puerto de la Cruz? Any nice villages or beaches that I can reach with public transport?

Any other tips are most welcome.

Thanks,
ka5637

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines