change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• d6500k's Profile Photo

Looking for travel from Houston IAH

by d6500k Online Now Feb 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Found this island while tracking a friends towing vessel (Corbin Foss). Looks very laid back yet with great snorkeling potential. It appears that there are a few Hotels, the Miss Alma piquing my interest.

I need to get there although and no sites seem to be really thourough. I'd think that Iah to Costa Rica to San Andres to Providencia might work but options are welcome. 

Thinking of two weeks during the off season, perhaps March next year or Late August / Sept. this year.

Any info from you folks is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Doug

more

Near Isla de Providencia

• d6500k's Profile Photo

Looking for travel from Houston IAH

by d6500k Online Now Feb 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Found this island while tracking a friends towing vessel (Corbin Foss). Looks very laid back yet with great snorkeling potential. It appears that there are a few Hotels, the Miss Alma piquing my interest.

I need to get there although and no sites seem to be really thourough. I'd think that Iah to Costa Rica to San Andres to Providencia might work but options are welcome. 

Thinking of two weeks during the off season, perhaps March next year or Late August / Sept. this year.

Any info from you folks is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Doug

1 Answer Feb 8, 2015 at 11:49 AM
    • Sport fishing in Providencia

by DavidD70 Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We are planning a trip to Providencia in March and I would like to know if anyone on the island offers sport fishing. I would like to find someone with a comfortable boat with good quality tackle and gear if at all possible.

• flights San Andres to Providencia

by Rcheg Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I want to fly from San Andres to Providencia in February. The Satena website gives no availability for any flights - is this because I'm trying too far ahead, or are all the flights actually full already?

• ¿VIVIR en Providencia? Life in Providencia?

by montse03 Online Now May 2, 2003 at 1:47 PM

Me gustaria pasar unos meses (3-6) en Isla Providencia y quisiera saber que necesitaria para no tener problemas de visado,