Isla de Lanzarote

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Playa blanca

by Sunbabe2 Online Now Nov 7, 2014 at 3:25 AM

What is the best hotel to stay. Don't want AI. Is the princess Yazia worth the money? Thanks

2 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 7:25 AM
    • AnniHilate11's Profile Photo

dolphins in lanzarote

by AnniHilate11 Online Now Sep 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Can you swim with dolphins in lanzarote?

4 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

Costa teguise weather in cotober

by michellerimington Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM

HI planning on a holiday to CT in october, what are the temps like?
      Also i have heard it is very windy in the resort, is this correct and is it a constant wind?

6 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 7:45 AM
    • buying cigarettes

by mistymoobobo39 Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 3:51 AM

i will be staying in the Los Fariones Hotel puerto Del Carmen.Where is the nearest cheapest tabacco shop to me?

2 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 4:57 AM
    • xRacxelx's Profile Photo

lanzarote nightlife

by xRacxelx Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I was thinking of coming to lanzarote for my 21st birthday, just wondering if there are any clubs open at that time and which are the best ones?
      Any help is appreciated

3 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • KirstyD6's Profile Photo

Can you walk from Matagorda to Costa Teguise?

by KirstyD6 Online Now Dec 12, 2013 at 4:09 AM

We are spending a week at christmas in Matagorda and some friends have booked to stay in Costa Teguise. Will we be able to walk to them or will we need to get a taxi, and if so do you know roughly how much it will cost? And if the taxis run on Christmas Day?

3 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • best place to retire in Lanzarote.

by dollymophead Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I am a 64 year old widowed female hoping to retire in Lanzarote. I am thinking of Playa Blanca but feel the lighthouse area wouldn't be right for me-so possibly Playa Dorada, Rubicon area
      Rather worried about the possible Oil Rig situation.
      Looking at Detached properties that would also accommodate Son his Wife plus 2& 5 year old boys for visits.

Love the beach so want to be within walking distance to beach :-)

3 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • Public transport from playa Blanca

by Kgalore Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Hi I am going to be staying in playa Blanca in sept. for a four day weekend and I was wondering which exact route on the bus do I take to go to puerto del Carmen,arrecife, and costa teguise to explore the area and enjoy the nightlife? I went on the public bus site but its a bit confusing to me a little insight would be much.

3 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • all inclusive at europe apartments

by thekeys50 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Has anyone used the all inclusive deal at aboc#ve apartments .If so what do you think of the food. Can find many reviews of the apartments but no review of the food

1 Answer Jul 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    • Gluten Free Food in Lanzarote Airport

by lold Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Hi, please could anyone advise if there are any restaurants/ cafes within Arrecife airport that serves gluten free food suitable for a child?

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    • casaruraltao's Profile Photo

Surf in Lanzarote

by casaruraltao Online Now Sep 14, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Can you tell me the best places to surf in Lanzarote, places where not many people .. thanks

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM
    • Weather in January

by loubylou24 Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

How are the temperatures in Lanzarote in January...and are resorts open all year round? Also live near Newcastle but appears to be no direct flights to Lanzarote from Newcastle Airport...any idea which airports fly here without going to London?
      Thank you :)

8 Answers Aug 17, 2012 at 7:37 AM
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Islas Lineas or Binter Canarias

by vtveen Online Now Jul 23, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Who has an experience with these inter islands airways ??
      (reliability, service, website, bagage and so on).
      Which company would you prefer ??

• taxi cost + Club Tahiti resort

by sam_999 Online Now Mar 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

hi,

going to costa teguise end of april, how much is the transfer (taxi , shuttle) from the airport to club tahiti in costa teguise.

also any one been to club tahiti,?. how is it is it near restaurants etc

sam

1 Answer Jun 9, 2012 at 12:22 PM
    • twbooth

by twbooth Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I am visiting the island in early march to look at properties,i am toying with the idea of buying a motor home to live in and rent two apartments out and live there permanently,i am concerned i will not be able to park the motor home and i could get moved on quite often by the authorities, has anyone had any experiences in this area, muchos gracias t w booth [bill]p s i am looking at peurto del carmen area

• thekeys's Profile Photo

Flanigans/Caesars

by thekeys Online Now Oct 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I have been to Puerto many times and its my Favourate eurpean destination . The place has got a lot quieter over the years, which is a shame. I am going back in October(3Rd time this year). I usually go in March/ April time but this is the first time in october, is it usually busy this time of year .I notices that The show bar Flanigans was closed last time i went and the Bloke(Who addresses himself as the 3rd Marquis of Barnsley) was doing his act in titos some nights.Is he still there or hopefully he's back in flanigans showbar with Rita . A bar we used to go was caesars disco(Near Titos but again this was shut in April) will this place be open in October. There's the showbar other end of the strip near the owl and the pussy cat bar can not remember its name . We always go in ruta 66 and Murphys bar best two bars here.

2 Answers Oct 7, 2011 at 1:46 AM
    • Good guide with van for 6?

by bmerry Online Now Oct 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Six of us will be arriving via cruise ship and wondering if anyone can recommend a guide that would have a van large enough for the six of us.
      Trying to decide if one might be available at the cruise port or should we just rent a big enough car and go it alone?

Thanks for any help!

1 Answer Oct 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM
    • nerak524's Profile Photo

COMING TO LANZAROTE IN A WEEK!!!!

by nerak524 Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 4:40 PM

I would be flighting to the island at the end of the month... i was just wondering what kind of clothes to pack???...can wait to be there.....

2 Answers Nov 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • jimirving's Profile Photo

Lanzarote in October

by jimirving Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Any thoughts on a preference of where to base ourselves - Arrecife or Puerto del Carmen ?

Also, is the bus service from these resorts a good way to get around and explore the places previously recommended? We probably wont be hiring a car.

Thanks.

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

2 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • Music venues

by tezzer48 Online Now Jul 24, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Hi, going to Puerto del Carmen mid September. Anyone know of bars with rock music on, either live or good juke box.

Thanks, Terry

• jimirving's Profile Photo

Lanzarote in October

by jimirving Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Hi,

My wife and I are are planning a visit to Lanzarote in mid - October. Can anyone advise if this is a good time of year weather wise and are there many tourist attractions worth visiting in October?

Also, not having visited the island before, where would you suggest would be the must-see places and things to visit ? Thanks.

4 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

Carnival

by ATLC Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 6:04 AM

hello,

can anyone tell me dates and details about the carnival 2011 in Puerto del Carmen?
      Any advice (from a local perhaps) or tip pointers about this festival, what to expect?

11 Answers Feb 25, 2011 at 7:20 AM
    • Xmas Questions

by irac+ Online Now Dec 14, 2010 at 3:55 AM

first time in Lanzarote. staying in Playa Pocillos. arriving on Dec. 23rd.
      what is the closest supermarket to Apt. Costa Mar for basic groceries?
      Do supermarkets, shops and restaurants close over the Xmas period? and for what duration?
      I would appreciate advise on local restaurants- our preferance is for good quality food as against cheap fast food.
      Could anyone suggest a good restuarant for the night of the 25th.(not turkey etc. dinner)? would it be advisable to book in advance?
      Would like to see the island. Is it best to hire a car or will many sights be closed over Xmas period?
      Is anyone aware of any jazz, blues or local folk groups playing on the island?
      Can anyone suggest a good place for a relaxing drink (i.e. no karaoke or tribute bands)?

5 Answers Dec 16, 2010 at 6:24 AM
    • taxi/airport transfers

by billi161 Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 1:19 AM

anyone offer transfers to playa blanca from airport and return

1 Answer Aug 11, 2010 at 5:18 AM
    • Lanzarote nitelife in jan

by B18buf Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Hi, was thinking about goin to lanzarote in januray time, was wondering if anyone knew what the bar n club scene is like then? Tried to look up info about it but all they talk about is peask summer time, not expecting it to be really busy, but wanted to know if there will be places open late to go for drink or do they shut earlier as it's out of season?
      Thanks, bridie

2 Answers Aug 12, 2010 at 1:59 AM
    • taxi - costa tequise - el papagayo beach

by forgetmenot78 Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I was told that the taxi is cheap and reliable. Unfortunately I do notknow how to drive a car,so renting is not an option for me, does anybody know how much will a taxi cost me from Costa Tequise to El Papagayo Beach?

• lilibet

by lilibet Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 3:01 PM

what is the email address of el navarro restaurant in costa teguise. want to book meal before we travel to lanzarote on holiday

• mandybailey's Profile Photo

Hotel Suggestions Please

by mandybailey Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Hi All, I'm helping my sister and her family plan a holiday. She has 3 young children (age 1, 4 and 6 years). They like to stay in small, friendly, family run hotels/apartments. They don't mind if it's basic but they would like a swimming pool need a good location; close to town and the beach. Can anyone recommend somewhere?

Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 2:03 AM
    • I'd like a non touristy time in Lanzarote please

by janeruby Online Now Feb 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM

can anyone recommend a quiet cheap self-catering accomodation with two beds and a pool near a safe swim beach please? I don't wish to be anywhere clubby and touristy. I get that in London. And a good time to go between April-May thanks x

3 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM
    • ketch1973's Profile Photo

main resort in lanzarote

by ketch1973 Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 9:15 AM

hi guys,

i am thinking of visiting lanzarote in october and would like to know the names of the main beach resorts. we will be looking for a place with plenty of bars and clubs and lots of various types of restraunts. if possible can you also reccomend any good villas for hire or any b+bs?

many thanks,

mike

9 Answers Feb 23, 2010 at 8:04 AM