change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• live music in los christianos

Los Cristianos Yesterday

hey,

does anyone have any suggestions for good live music places in los christianos?

especially local canarian folk music but other good music tips of rock, folk, blues music are nice too, just as long it's not house/dance music.

more
    • managing the Masca Trek

Masca Jun 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hello,
      I am planning to arrive on August with my family - 4 people
      Where should I park my hire car ? I need some information about the taxi and the boat I need to the starting point and back to my car.
      Is is possible to arrive with my car to the starting point of the trek? if yes - how do I come back to my car after the trek?
      Should I buy tickets or book the taxi/ boat in advance?

Thank you

more
    • femstarade's Profile Photo

Night life

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Jul 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM

If you have two months vacation in Las Palmas ,Spain what are the best places to go for night life especially weekends ,pls ?

more
    • Accomadation

Teguise Jun 26, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Hi
      Can you advise on good Accomadation self catering for a solo traveller in Coats Teguise. I am looking for a nice relaxing time.

more
    • Which bus do I take to get to Arecida in Tijarife from Los Llanos?

by Tori5 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM

I am taking a taxi from SPC to the bus station in Los Llanos de Aridane (Calle de Ramon Pol, 38760, Los Llanos de Aridane). Which bus should I take from there to get to Arecida in Tijarafe? Thanks!

• How can I get to Arecida from the airport in La Palma?

by Tori5 Online Now May 19, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I am traveling to a farm in Arecida, Tijarafe. I will be flying into the airport in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC) and will need to take the bus to Arecida, but my Spanish is not very good so I want to map out my route ahead of time. How can I do this?

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 1:20 AM
    • Trolley Train

by Gizmo1981 Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Is there a trolley train that goes around Santa Cruz de la Palma? if so, where can I pick it up and how much?

1 Answer Jan 22, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    • fandonie's Profile Photo

place to stay for feb/march 2014

by fandonie Online Now Dec 22, 2013 at 3:51 AM

hey guys,
      does anyone of you have a recommendation für a nice house,or appartment for feb-march 2014?we wanna travel with our 3 month old daughter somewhere on the west side of the island!thank u for any support and enjoy christmas,
      anna

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • trolley train

by tara54 Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Can I only go on a trolley train off of a cruise ship

1 Answer Dec 12, 2013 at 4:27 AM
    • La Palma bus routes

by Melody80 Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Can I get a bus from the La Palma Princess Hotel in Fuencaliente to the port at Tazacorte?

• Wheelchair accesible

by sallyhines Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM

We are thinking of renting a wheelchair accessible villa in October but struggling to find information on accessible restaurants , bars etc . Our boys are 12 and 16 so need to find things we can all do as a family , any suggestions please?

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    • Easy Walks?!

by Cavair Online Now Jul 22, 2011 at 4:42 PM

My wife & i are planning a 2 week trip in Jan 2012 after retiring. I'll be 60 by then and have asthma & my wife had cancer 6 yrs ago which has affected general health. Are there plenty of relatively easy walks if we have a hire car. My wife is also less sure footed than me - i love to explore but have to pace myself - sometimes i'm more ambitious than what i can achieve !! Not sure how much of the spectacular parts will be accessible to us after much reading of websites about the "hiking" and all the trails!
      Thanks for any advice or suggested guidebooks.

2 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    • La Palma for a week - no car

by SDTraveler Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Planing a two week trip to canary islands beginning of October. wanted to rent a flat for a 1 week on 2 island, Recommendations here for Tenerife (probably going to Santa Cruz) and Las Palmas. Been reading up on Las Palma and the island sounds wonderful however I am wondering how practical a week there, in a rented flat, would be without a car (I don't have a license).

Hoping to get some suggestion from others who have been there. Also if you think it is worth, would love recommendations for a town/village as a base

Thanks Much
      Steve

• side trip to El Hierro

by eugene.uk Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Dear all

Next month we will be spending a week on La Palma and were wondering whether it is possible to visit El Hierro as a day trip (by air or ferry) from La Palma. We have become increasingly curious about El Hierro and would like to take advantage of our time on La Palma to try and visit. Anyone done it or knows it can be done?

Thank you all.

2 Answers Jan 30, 2010 at 3:59 AM
    • la palma princess

by taxirayy Online Now Oct 8, 2008 at 3:49 AM

is there a supermarket or store, either close by or in the hotel?

1 Answer Oct 8, 2008 at 9:51 AM
    • Pijlmans's Profile Photo

La Palma in Januari

by Pijlmans Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 11:11 PM

Hello,

I am planning to go to La Palma in January, but I heard it might be very rainy. But I also read that the west part is much dryer. So I am planning for an apartment on the west part with a car and drive around the island for sightseeing and hikes. Is this sensible?

If somebody knows a good and not too expensive place to stay (an apartment or bungalow, not a hotel), that would be great. There are many good deals but most of them are in relatively big resorts and me and my girlfriend prefer something more quiet.

Thanks!

7 Answers Feb 17, 2008 at 2:09 AM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Canary Islands - La Palma (the island, not any town)

by glenn57 Online Now Jan 14, 2005 at 4:22 PM

Anyone been to Isla de la Palma, the most northwesterly of the Canary Islands ? If so, did you like it ? Are the people there friendly ? How green is it compared to the other Canary Islands ? Is there much to see there ?

4 Answers Nov 23, 2007 at 2:00 AM