Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SuMarques1's Profile Photo

ibiza alone

Ibiza Aug 28, 2015 at 1:26 AM

hi all
      in ibiza until Sep 3 if anyone is around !!
      x

more
    • ZF1's Profile Photo

Solo traveller

Ibiza Aug 16, 2015 at 1:48 PM

I'll be in Ibiza 17th-22nd September, my friends didn't want to come as they're not keen on the whole party scene, looking for fellow travellers/party goers who can join me! :)

more
    • Punta prima

Minorca Island Aug 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM

We were there last year and the weekend we were leaving there was some sort of event happening. Anyone know what and if it happens every year.

more
    • palma bay hotel

Majorca Island Aug 21, 2015 at 1:42 AM

does anyone know about this hotel, I have seen some bad reports about it , it seems they are often overbooked and send people to other hotels till they can find somewhere to put them, also people who have booked this hotel have found themselves placed in accommodation some distance away of a lower rating and been told it's all part of the same place even though this accommodation cost less than the main building which they paid for.
      any information on this would be most welcome.
      thank you Eric.

more
    • FoxSinx's Profile Photo

Solo Travel

Ibiza Aug 15, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Hello :) Im going solo to Ibiza second time in my life. Ive been in ibiza last year with some friends but now they cant cause they have exams so I decided to go for a solo trip. I will be staying in san antonio and I would like to meet some people to go partying with (as I chose Ibiza mostly to have fun). Looking forward to hearing from you :) FoxSinx

more
    • Senior citizen seeks accommodation advice

Majorca Island Aug 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM

I live in France where English food is a rarity and I just want a week of indulgence to enjoy my favourite dishes. Can anyone recommend a particular place or, better still a Hotel or Apartment in Western Majorca where I can find this please? If it helps I particularly need the following facilities: Air Conditioning, Wi-Fi connection, Security paramount, close to restaurants, reasonably quiet location, Balcony to smoke my pipe!

Many thanks.

more