Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price of cigarette

by jan1910 Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM

what is the price of cigarettes

3 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM
    • Bungalows Castillo Beach Park

by jan1910 Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Can anyone please help. I booked a holiday with JT holiday group, and afterwards when I got my paperwork had a few concerns. My friend and I paid extra for a bungalow beside the pool as I have walking difficulties, then when we got our paperwork and googled the address it is a 20 min walk from the Virgen de la caradid le cobre to the centre. However we will hire a car for most of our holiday now, but our customer service reps do not understand English, verbal or written. Aparently there are 5-6 resorts under the Castillo Beach Park name. Can anyone tell me if the accommodation at virgin de la caradid le cobre is apartments or bungalows and how can I guarantee I get a bungalow beside the beach, perhaps an email address for the complex.
      any help would be welcome, we come 28 Nov
      Janette

6 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • Bus travel in Fuerteventura

by alanjshayward Online Now Aug 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM

In September we go to Caleta de Fuste for two weeks. I use the local bus when visiting the Canaries and find them comfortable, convenient and very reasonable - especially using a Bono card therefore I do not hire a car. So......
      1) Is there a Go Karting circuit on Fuerteventura, if so, where is it and how to get there?
      2) How long approximately does the bus take from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable and must I go first to Puerto del Rosario?
      3) Can I split the journey from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable by hopping off and on at Gran Tarajal, Jandia and finally Morro Jable? Is there time in one full day to visit each of them, including sight seeing, having coffee, lunch spread between them?
      Many thanks in advance and sorry for the multiple question.
      Alan Hayward, Newtownards, Northern Ireland.

• Current Weather Conditions

by Simon2014 Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Flying into to Fuerteventura on Sat 22nd of Feb. Have seen the weather forecast online for the island however we're staying in Caleta de Fuste, was wondering what the weather is like there at present and also whether we're likely to be able to get a tan at all (even a little bit of one given that the weather for the island doesn't look brilliant at the moment and for the coming week). Thanks in advance for your thoughts folks... Cheers, Simon

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • jalalm6's Profile Photo

Costa Calma or Jandia ?

by jalalm6 Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Hi guys, Im going to Fuerteventura in June, dont know which resort to choose costa calma or jandia!! Got some good deals for these 2 resorts, i just want the one with least winds. will appreciat your advises. many thanks.

2 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • Elenitsa17's Profile Photo

Current fuel prices

by Elenitsa17 Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Can anyone please advise the current cost of fuel on the island?

6 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 10:40 PM
    • What to pack for January

by Bartncaz Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Am arriving from Portugal in January (currently 13 degrees here) I see the weather will be 16 - 20 degrees, is it shorts in the day and jeans at night or just jeans and jumpers?

2 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 1:36 AM
    • Waterfalls?

by JImYelland Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Are there any REAL waterfalls (not ones in hotels) on Fuerteventura?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 11:41 AM
    • SammyW's Profile Photo

Digital photographs (Corralejo)

by SammyW Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Where can I have digital photographs printed in Corralejo?

• SammyW's Profile Photo

PAYG Data sim

by SammyW Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Are data sim cards freely available in Corralejo?

• pobblepop's Profile Photo

Day trip to Morocco

by pobblepop Online Now May 27, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Hi! I was trying to google day trip options from Fuerteventura - Morocco. I saw a link for a ferry that goes but the info. related was dated from a few years back. Anyone know if ferries still run or of any viable options? Please & thanks :)

3 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    • Live singing proposal in Fuerteventura in December

by darren1171 Online Now Oct 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Hi There

Its my 5 year anniversary on December 2nd with my girlfriend and I want to take her to Fuerteventura where I plan to propose to her then.

The thing is I know she would love if I did it in a live singing venue/ place (she loves music and sings well) but I don't know where??? Are there any popular/ romantic singing venues/ places to do this in December around this date?? I read that there are karaoke venues/ live singing in Fuerteventura but Im more concerned with the time of year.

I'm not overly worried as long as its not a really crappy place but I'm just concerned about whats open at that time of year??

ANY and I mean ANY advice on this would be RICHLY appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance :)

6 Answers Nov 17, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    • Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

Current fuel prices.

by Tricky_Dicky69 Online Now Jan 21, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Hi, can anyone confirm the current price per litre for diesel and petrol. I'm looking into renting a car for our trip in March and I'm in the process of getting confirmation of how much I'll be charged for a full tank of fuel. ( I'm told that you have to take the car back empty. ) I'm trying to avoid getting ripped off by the hire company ( Goldcar ) Any help would be much appreciated.

3 Answers Jan 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    • Toshioohsako's Profile Photo

Airport transfer

by Toshioohsako Online Now Oct 30, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I tried in vain to find good sites for air port transport from Fuerteventura airport to Costa Palma.

Anybody has advice?

3 Answers Jan 21, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    • supermarkets near fuerteventura princess

by jeniwaters Online Now Jun 13, 2011 at 8:58 AM

going to fuerteventura princess in 3 wks time, anyone know if there are any supermarkets near this hotel.

• Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

Opinions on Caleta del Fuste.

by Tricky_Dicky69 Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Hi All,
      We have just booked an apartment for 10 days in March next year in Caleta del Fuste but have heard some negative comments about the resort. We've been told that it's very quiet as there are lots of shops and restaurants either closed or up for sale. We were also told that it was difficult to hire a car in the resort, which seems a bit strange.

I find the above hard to believe so would be grateful if anyone could share their own experiences of the resort.

Thanks

Tricky Dicky

• Ninaatje1988's Profile Photo

What to do in 2 days?

by Ninaatje1988 Online Now Dec 10, 2010 at 4:28 AM

Hi everybody,

I'm planning to go to Fuerteventura to do volunteerwork (4 days). After that, I would like to spend 2 more days in Fuerteventura. What would you recommend to visit? What is possible to do in 2 days. We will rent a car.
      Thanks!!

2 Answers Dec 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM
    • Distance Caleta del Fuste to Corralejo?

by nadalert Online Now Sep 28, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Fuerteventura in December. I found a good deal for a hotel in Caleta del Fuste but I from reading online I found out Corralejo seems to be the biggest town which i would prefer. How much would a taxi be from Caleta to Corralejo?

Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Nov 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    • Aloe Club Resort Hotel - Corralejo - World Cup

by PhilCosens Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 6:58 AM

Hi guys, hope someone will be able provide me with some information about the chances of catching some of the world cup games during my stay.

I am travelling with my finace, and our 2 babies daughters in June, is it likely that our hotel would screen any of the world cup games?, or would there be any nearby places that would show the matches, and be suitable for me to take my baby daughters along?

Thanks
      Phil

3 Answers May 5, 2010 at 12:58 AM
    • Hotel sara or carlota in caletta

by corkbernie Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Which one is best
      for rooms, balcony, food
      Look forward to your comments
      Thanks

• North, West, East or South?

by Ostriku Online Now Feb 20, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Begin of April we're going to Fuertaventura.
      Which side is most sunny (and not too much wind)?, north, east, south of west?
      We're looking for a house/appertment for 2 perosns and 1 baby in/near a nice village.
      Thank you for information

• Hotel Transfers

by mullenfamily Online Now Aug 2, 2009 at 4:28 AM

Hi, can someone advise whether it is best to pre-book a taxi or whether we can get public transport from the airport to Hotel Oliva in Corrralejo? arriving on Wednesday at 9pm

1 Answer Dec 24, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    • Naturist Travel

by tpj1 Online Now Dec 18, 2008 at 9:40 AM

Hi
      I usually go to Lanzarote and stay at Charco del Palo which is a naturist resort and spend most of the time au natuelle.
      Is there some where similar in Fuerteventura
      Thanks
      Skinnydipper

2 Answers Dec 24, 2008 at 4:45 PM
    • SamuiDean's Profile Photo

Wi-Fi Access in Caleta de Fuste

by SamuiDean Online Now Nov 7, 2008 at 12:26 AM

I'm off to Barcelo Club hotel in Caleta de Fuste soon. Does anyone know if there is any wi-fi hotspots in or nearby this hotel. Thanks.

• Weather in Fuertaventura in November and December

by valmizen Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 7:19 AM

Posted: Thu September 18, 2008 02:15 PM UTC
      Hi, I am brand new to Virtual Tourist so hope I have got this right!
      I am planning to go to Fuerteventura for a few weeks in November/December, Can anyone tell me what sort of weather I can expect please. I dont need really hot weather, but would like some good spells sunshine. Cheers Val

4 Answers Oct 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM
    • cemeterybird's Profile Photo

Corralejo Villas With Pools - Cosmos/Tesco

by cemeterybird Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Hi - We have saved our Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for a one week holiday in April 2009 and have whittled our preferences down to the Cosmos Villas with Pools brochure - Corralejo resort of choice!! The available villas to choose from are: Villas Tania 1&2, Villa Chemas, Villa Brisas del Mar, Villa Margaritas and Villa Michelle 2. There probably isn't a lot to choose between them all but was wondering if anyone out there has any experience of them, as it seems quite difficult to find any reviews (maybe because they are all quite new?)

They all seem to be between 1 and 2 kilometres from the resort so I am assuming that they are quite rural and maybe still in an area of 'work in progress'?

Any comments gratefully received.

• sand dunes? Corralejo vs Jandia

by eugene.uk Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Hi there

We are planning a holiday on Fuerteventura and since the island's main feature seems to be its sand dunes, we would like to stay somewhere near these. However, we are rather undecided between Corralejo or Jandia. In your opinion, which are more spectacular?

Thanks!

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • maliense's Profile Photo

Hotel y otros

by maliense Online Now Mar 11, 2008 at 3:28 AM

Hola. ¿Qué hotel me recomendais de Fuerteventura, el Oasis Jandia Golf o el Castillo San Jorge Antigua? El primero parece tener más encanto, pero está muy al sur, así que para moverse por la isla mal, creo yo. El segundo está más centrado, pero creo que está en una zona con menos encanto, no?
      Por otro lado, qué playas me aconsejais? Cualquier otro consejo será bienvenido.
      Muchas gracias!

4 Answers Mar 11, 2008 at 5:18 AM
    • Moroccan's Profile Photo

Transfers

by Moroccan Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Hello, My wife and myself are going to fuerteventura in March. Could you please tell me how much it will cost to get a taxi from the airport to Bahia Grande hotel?? and also whats the most interesting places to visit there?
      Thank you

• Suggestions for a good hotel for lazy parents & teens who want to surf/boogie board, please!

by ChrissieLinnit Online Now Jan 18, 2008 at 1:39 PM

It's a nightmare trying to meet everyone's expectations when all I want from Fuerteventura is to sit and relax with a few good books under a parasol by the pool.

Spouse wants to explore and keep one eye on any good European football matches on any nearby TV and eat good food.

Eldest 20something son wants to boogie board, swim, volleyball etc and watch the girls go by...

Younger sweet-sixteen, teen son wants to boogie board, try to surf, snorkel, swim, volleyball, watch footie with dad and watch older brother watching the girls go by so he can laugh!

I'm looking for a good B&B or half-board hotel with nice pools, nice food, TV that shows footie, and that is close enough to a beach with some learner size waves.... Oh... and a parasol for me, please!

2 Answers Jun 23, 2008 at 7:11 AM