change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

by JackieMac76 Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Hello
      My boyfriend and i are visiting formentura 2-6 june this year. We did a brief visit last year just for the day and went to a beach which had a pirate bar ? we didnt stay long as were with a group. The sea was lovely and the beach.
      Im trying to investigate where to stay thats fairly reasonable as im paying for the accom lol i would like some suggestions if poss for accom near a nice beach . some night life if we decide ? nice restaurants ? it would be amazing to have some accom on the beach !!?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • many people october?

by antonygibbon Online Now Oct 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM

will there still be many people in formentera in the next few weeks 7th october -20th october??

1 Answer Oct 6, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    • accomodation

by wendygb Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM

i cant find anything available last minute either hotel or apt . any site or ageny suggestions?

3 Answers Aug 11, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    • Birthday adventure help request

by richieb99 Online Now Aug 11, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Hi

My name is Richie and my girlfriend and I are travelling to Formentera from 23/08/12 to 06/06/12.

It is my girlfriend's birthday on 25/08/12 and I plan to bring her on an adventure around the island that day but I need some help finding some information please as I am trying to organise this from Ireland!

Could you recommend somewhere in Ca Mari to rent a motorbike?
      Is there somewhere on the island that does Yoga classes where you can just drop in for one class?
      Could you recommend a nice quiet beach on the island that is accessible on motorbike?
      Are there any beaches where people offer massages?
      Could you recommend a nice restaurant, ideally with a view of the sea, for lunch?
      Could you remommend a goof place to go for a walk and watch the sunset?
      Could you recommend a nice restaurant for dinner?

I know that is a lot of questions but if you could help me I would really really REALLY appreciate it!

Muchos gracias

Richie

4 Answers Aug 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    • jserel's Profile Photo

First time visiting Formentara

by jserel Online Now Jul 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Hello,

Pressed for time, we can only manage visiting Formentera as a day-trip. Will a day trip suffice to see some of the island and spend some time on the beach? If so, what beach would be the most recommended. We don't mind if it's very busy, we just like nice sand and clear water. Any restaurants worth eating a late lunch at?

Much appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM
    • Migjorn Beach on the last days of August... how crowded?

by leventyapan Online Now Jul 30, 2011 at 7:22 AM

I've learnt that the beaches are very crowded in August. Will it still be very crowded in the last days of August and early days of September?I guess we will stay at Migjorn most of the time.
      How is the beach near Voga Mari Bungalows?

1 Answer Aug 1, 2011 at 11:59 AM
    • End of season

by richieb99 Online Now Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hi

We are planning to go to Formentera from 19-25 Sept. Will any of the restaurants be closed by that point or does the season run on after those dates?

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a good value studio on Mijourn beach I would greatly appreciate it.

many thanks

Richie

• venteca's Profile Photo

Accomodation location in Formentera

by venteca Online Now May 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM

Hi there. Im going on holidays to Formentera next August. We are a group os six and we need to book accomodation. First we have to choose the best location. Could anyone please gime me some advise? We're looking to stay in a central location (maibe Es pujols..?). What do you think?
      ps: are there many rent-a-cars or shoul we rent previously?

Thanks in advance!
      Pedro

3 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    • J_Antunes's Profile Photo

Help with lodging...

by J_Antunes Online Now May 24, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know of a cheap lodging in Formentera for 2 or 3 days, next July? I have been looking for something for some time but everything I have seen is pretty expensive.

Thanks in advance,
      João

• jorgegomes's Profile Photo

Looking for an All-Inclusive Resort

by jorgegomes Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Dear all,
      I'm intending to spend a week in late August or early September in Formentera. I'm travelling with my wife and sons (age 20 and 26) and we would like to stay in a all-inclusive resort near a good beach. Any hint would be greatly appreciate! Cheers

1 Answer Mar 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM
    • Naturist Travel

by tpj1 Online Now Dec 18, 2008 at 9:32 AM

Hi
      I usually go to Lanzarote and stay at Charco del Palo which is a naturist resort and spend most of the time au natuelle.
      Is there some where similar in Formentera?
      Thanks
      Skinnydipper

2 Answers Dec 18, 2008 at 11:43 AM
    • formentera

by alexisklm Online Now Jul 9, 2007 at 8:48 AM

I am planning to come in Formentera in August! Does this island has night life?
      thanks

• Beachsven's Profile Photo

Cheap residence

by Beachsven Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 7:29 AM

Hi

I would like to stay in Forementera in june. I'm looking for a place not too expensive and just for myself, I'm travelling alone. What are your suggestions.
      I also like to meet people over there, so if any one has interest in meeting a Belgian ...

Greetz
      Sven

1 Answer Feb 1, 2009 at 6:59 AM
    • Is there a Gymnasuim in formentera

by travellerlot Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 6:52 AM

Its been 10 years since I last went to the Island. Is there a gymnasium on the island for bodybuilding??

1 Answer Feb 1, 2009 at 7:00 AM
    • miramar guesthouse in es calo

by trz Online Now Mar 3, 2007 at 3:52 PM

is this place noisy? By the main road? Or are there any quiter rooms in the back or so....
      thanks.
      T

• fomentera

by annbobkevin Online Now Oct 22, 2004 at 11:13 AM

has anyone been and enjoyed their holiday any tips?

• Info about Hotel on Formentera

by STANIDOO Online Now Mar 17, 2003 at 7:47 AM

Hello, With my wife we will go Formentera Island on june. We are looking for informations about hotel, near Es Pujols or Platja de Migjorn. In fact we want to visit the Island only by bick so we are looking for a central location near all the nice beaches. Also if you have any coments about a nice beach where you can play the Robinson do not esitat! Regards

2 Answers Mar 27, 2007 at 2:55 PM
    • Travel to Formentera

by bobsdog Online Now Mar 1, 2003 at 11:15 PM

Can anyone suggest the best way to get to Formentera from France? I will be staying near Paris in April and want to visit the Beleares Islands, esp. Formentera

2 Answers Mar 4, 2003 at 7:50 PM