Isla Margarita Travel Answers

change location

Quiet beach on Isla de Margarita

by Petroniusz2002 Online Now Oct 29, 2006 at 5:04 AM

We are a couple from Poland (yes, long way). We have read a guide book on Venezuela and fallen in love with Isla de Margarita. Now we are looking for some quiet beaches your island to spend our honeymoon there. We like white sand, warm turquish water, beutiful nature and as little people as possible. Would you recommend something?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Quiet beach on Isla de Margarita

by hossmar Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 7:07 AM

Hi! Margarita is really nice, but it's a little crowded during high seasons. So I suggest Los Roques is you are looking for really nice beaches! Los Roques is a small group of islands north of Caracas. Don't expect huge hotels, you'll find only small posadas but they are all very nice. If you choose Margarita, you can stay near Playa El Agua where you'll find nice hotels, or you can stay in Isla de Coche, it's just 20 min away from Margarita on boat, it has nice hotels, nice beaches, but it's not as developed as Margarita. I hope I helped you, if you need any other information, my email is: hossmar@hotmail.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Quiet beach on Isla de Margarita

by TriniGrl Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 6:43 PM

You must go to Punta Arenas! It is very peaceful and beautiful and away from the crowds. It is a bit of a drive but completely worth it! Another one of my favourites is Playa Zarazoga and Manzanillo. Margarita has so many beaches, have fun exploring them until you find your favourite! That's what we did.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Isla Margarita